🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wow! #Ferguson Protesters Promise Civil Disobedience – “White Folks” Will Have to Deal With It

Was Sen Robert KKK Byrd one of these "conservative" dems when he was a klan leader?

He was until he repented, changed his life, and atoned, while Strom Thurmond merely changed parties, always remained conservative, fucked black women, and refused to acknowledge offspring by them.
LOL typical reply. Yep we will accept a klan leader as a senator as long as he has a D behind his name

Vigilante is afraid to include the post below [because] "it is the correct answer to Vigilante's misuse of images, and an exposure of real American vigilantes", which is what will happen to the Klan if it or its allies ever rises up again. The government will take them, try them, convict them, and execute them.
What post below? Seriously, are you saying people should be executed for belonging to the KKK?
Yes. At the very least publicly flogged.

And castrated. That is where all kluckers' problems arise: their sexual fear of black men taking their white women.
I don't know if that is the thought process of those in the klan as I don't personally know any. However with the lack of men owning up to their role as fathers/husbands being a major issue in black communities I don't see that fear being well founded
Thats another myth low intellect white people like to believe. Black fathers are involved with their children. Claiming marriage stats as proof they dont is the work of simpletons. I was never married to my oldest daughters mother but I spent every possible moment with my daughter.

Survey finds dads defy stereotypes about black fatherhood - Los Angeles Times

Yet the report also revealed that among American fathers living apart from their children, black dads were at least as involved as other dads not living with their kids, or more so, according to most measures. Among fathers living apart from older children, more than half of black fathers said that several times a week or more, they talked to their kids about their day — a higher percentage than among white or Latino dads living separately from older children, the report showed.

Seems like Wilson has abused his power on several occasions already.

Darren Wilson Threatened Man for Filming Him -- NYMag

They need to gut that entire department and start fresh. The police should have to wear body cams and have camera's in every single patrol car.

Agree. Cameras for police protection. Gutting the department? :hellno:

Yeah right.

That guy was fired. Did you mention that? And it's protection for the honest policemen.

Seems like Wilson has abused his power on several occasions already.

Darren Wilson Threatened Man for Filming Him -- NYMag

They need to gut that entire department and start fresh. The police should have to wear body cams and have camera's in every single patrol car.

Agree. Cameras for police protection. Gutting the department? :hellno:

Yeah right.

That guy was fired. Did you mention that? And it's protection for the honest policemen.

He wasn't the only one fired. Now they need to gut the rest of that racist department.

Vigilante is afraid to include the post below [because] "it is the correct answer to Vigilante's misuse of images, and an exposure of real American vigilantes", which is what will happen to the Klan if it or its allies ever rises up again. The government will take them, try them, convict them, and execute them.
What post below? Seriously, are you saying people should be executed for belonging to the KKK?

And castrated. That is where all kluckers' problems arise: their sexual fear of black men taking their white women.
I don't know if that is the thought process of those in the klan as I don't personally know any. However with the lack of men owning up to their role as fathers/husbands being a major issue in black communities I don't see that fear being well founded
Thats another myth low intellect white people like to believe. Black fathers are involved with their children. Claiming marriage stats as proof they dont is the work of simpletons. I was never married to my oldest daughters mother but I spent every possible moment with my daughter.

Yet the report also revealed that among American fathers living apart from their children, black dads were at least as involved as other dads not living with their kids, or more so, according to most measures. Among fathers living apart from older children, more than half of black fathers said that several times a week or more, they talked to their kids about their day — a higher percentage than among white or Latino dads living separately from older children, the report showed.

Bullshit if they are

Read that stupid ass study. They are comparing non custodial black dads to non custodial white dads. The problem is black dads are 8 times ore likely to be non custodial.

what a dishonest study.

Bullshit if they are

Read that stupid ass study. They are comparing non custodial black dads to non custodial white dads. The problem is black dads are 8 times ore likely to be non custodial.

what a dishonest study.
You must not have read the study so I just caught you in a lie. It was comparing all fathers. One unknown benefit was finding out that Black non custodial fathers actually were better fathers. Non custodial has nothing to do with being a father. When you get educated enough to understand that you might have a point.

Nearly 35% of black fathers who lived with their young children said they read to them daily, compared with 30% of white dads and 22% of Latino dads. The report was based on a federal survey that included more than 3,900 fathers between 2006 and 2010 — a trove of data seen as the gold standard for studying fatherhood in the United States. In many cases, the differences between black fathers and those of other races were not statistically significant, researchers said.

You understate klansman pathology and over state supposed black man pathology.

Bullshit if they are

what a dishonest study.
You must not have read the study. It was comparing all fathers. One unknown benefit was finding out that Black non custodial fathers actually were better fathers. Non custodial has nothing to do with being a father. When you get educated enough to understand that you might have a point.
We know, that's why we have a crop of fine young men filling our prisons. Anyway, have you seen Michael Brown's mother? (shudder)

Bullshit if they are

what a dishonest study.
You must not have read the study. It was comparing all fathers. One unknown benefit was finding out that Black non custodial fathers actually were better fathers. Non custodial has nothing to do with being a father. When you get educated enough to understand that you might have a point.

You're both stupid and dishonest. That article is talking about NONCUSTODIAL fathers, PERIOD

Bullshit if they are

what a dishonest study.
We know, that's why we have a crop of fine young men filling our prisons. Anyway, have you seen Michael Brown's mother? (shudder)
We have a crop of Black men in prison due to documented proof that Blacks are incarcerated at a higher rate than whites even though whites are more involved in drugs.

Was Sen Robert KKK Byrd one of these "conservative" dems when he was a klan leader?

He was until he repented, changed his life, and atoned, while Strom Thurmond merely changed parties, always remained conservative, fucked black women, and refused to acknowledge offspring by them.
LOL typical reply. Yep we will accept a klan leader as a senator as long as he has a D behind his name

You really have to reach way back in time, dontcha. That's very telling.

Bullshit if they are

what a dishonest study.

You're both stupid and dishonest. That article is talking about NONCUSTODIAL fathers, PERIOD

Its talking about all fathers. You just never read it and got caught in a lie. I already posted where they are talking about all fathers.

Although the majority of you link delt with fathers who lived with their kids which is not what we are talking about, your link did make this point

the higher percentage of black dads absent from the home could drag down the average involvement for all black fathers, other researchers pointed out.

Your antidotal story really had no bearing on the stats as a whole

Bullshit if they are

what a dishonest study.
We have a crop of Black men in prison due to documented proof that Blacks are incarcerated at a higher rate than whites even though whites are more involved in drugs.

Cite your claim that blacks are incarcerated at a higher rate than whites for the same crime.

Bullshit if they are

what a dishonest study.

Look who showed up...that grand wizard. Boy, threads like this really draw em out of the woodwork. LOL!

Bullshit if they are

what a dishonest study.

Its talking about all fathers. You just never read it and got caught in a lie. I already posted where they are talking about all fathers.

you posted no such thing

That article is a sham, just like you

Bullshit if they are

what a dishonest study.

Look who showed up...that grand wizard. Boy, threads like this really draw em out of the woodwork. LOL!

As your boy Guno said just yesterday, talking about FACTS isnt racist. Would you like me to quote where he said that?

Forum List

Back