🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wow! #Ferguson Protesters Promise Civil Disobedience – “White Folks” Will Have to Deal With It

I've said all along that Wilson will be indicted. It doesn't matter if they have a weak case. Look at the Zimmerman case, they had the weakest case in world history and they put him on trial for murder. I think everyone's underestimating the will of mob. There's too much political pressure on the government to try this case. In the event I'm wrong and the state chooses not to press charges then that piece of shit Eric Holder is going to be in an interesting position. If he doesn't press charges the black community will disown him. I think we're set for some good theater. Breakout the popcorn.
There is no way in the world Wilson is getting indicted. He is a cop. They rarely indict cops unless they are caught on video or another cop testifies against them.

Ok, let's say you're right. What do you think Eric Holder does and how do you see the black community reacting?
What do you mean what Holder does? The Black community is not monolithic. Most will chalk this up to more of the same BS and go about our lives making money and achieving. Some will protest on the streets. Others will take advantage of the protests to destroy their own neighborhoods.

Does Eric Holder prosecute officer Wilson? If he does not, how does that make you feel about Holder?

I've said all along that Wilson will be indicted. It doesn't matter if they have a weak case. Look at the Zimmerman case, they had the weakest case in world history and they put him on trial for murder. I think everyone's underestimating the will of mob. There's too much political pressure on the government to try this case. In the event I'm wrong and the state chooses not to press charges then that piece of shit Eric Holder is going to be in an interesting position. If he doesn't press charges the black community will disown him. I think we're set for some good theater. Breakout the popcorn.
There is no way in the world Wilson is getting indicted. He is a cop. They rarely indict cops unless they are caught on video or another cop testifies against them.

Ok, let's say you're right. What do you think Eric Holder does and how do you see the black community reacting?
What do you mean what Holder does? The Black community is not monolithic. Most will chalk this up to more of the same BS and go about our lives making money and achieving. Some will protest on the streets. Others will take advantage of the protests to destroy their own neighborhoods.

People that are part of the black community seem to share similar views on this case, no? That Wilson is racist and he killed MB because he's black,

Does Eric Holder prosecute officer Wilson? If he does not, how does that make you feel about Holder?

1. No. Black people don't all think alike you racist. They are different people with different opinions.

2. What Holder does is his business and that's his discretion as AG.

People that are part of the black community seem to share similar views on this case, no? That Wilson is racist and he killed MB because he's black,

1. No. Black people don't all think alike you racist. They are different people with different opinions.

So what Holder does is his business now? Is he not a public servant? He's not accountable to anyone? I thought this was all about justice? I was told that is all blacks want.

If he did it would be a hollow victory since there would be no conviction. I cant speak for what Holder would or wouldn't do. If he did attempt to prosecute Wilson I would back it after the evidence I have been privy to.

The overwhelming majority of blacks think wilson murdered mike brown. There is a black AG that is in power and has the ability to do something about that. Surely there has to be an opinion on Holder for his actions or lack thereof, right?

The overwhelming majority of blacks think wilson murdered mike brown. There is a black AG that is in power and has the ability to do something about that. Surely there has to be an opinion on Holder for his actions or lack thereof, right?
He cant manufacture evidence so his power is limited. The Ferguson PD is a crooked organization and has probably covered up a lot of things that could be used. I cant speak for every Black person but I cant fault Holder either way he decides to handle this..

Just curious to all the USMB "non-racists"

Was this officer's actions justified?

Yes. The guy broke the golden rule all Black guys know. Move and speak slowly and explain what you are doing before you do it.

If he did it would be a hollow victory since there would be no conviction. I cant speak for what Holder would or wouldn't do. If he did attempt to prosecute Wilson I would back it after the evidence I have been privy to.

So you're saying if he doesn't prosecute you'll have no hard feelings because what's the point of prosecuting anyway?? HAHAHAHA

To be honest with you I'm surprised. I thought you'd be screaming for Holder to deliver Wilson's head on a silver platter and call him a race traitor if he didn't. Second thought I don't believe blacks will make a big deal out of it if Holder doesn't press charges for two reasons: 1) Al Sharpton is in the white house's pocket 2) The media won't criticize Holder

Every single person on USMB, including you, is a racist.

The cop obviously is a stupid asshole who should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Now, what does that have do with this thread? I'll tell you, absolutely nothing.

So you're saying if he doesn't prosecute you'll have no hard feelings because what's the point of prosecuting anyway?? HAHAHAHA

To be honest with you I'm surprised. I thought you'd be screaming for Holder to deliver Wilson's head on a silver platter and call him a race traitor if he didn't. Second thought I don't believe blacks will make a big deal out of it if Holder doesn't press charges for two reasons: 1) Al Sharpton is in the white house's pocket 2) The media won't criticize Holder

Hard feelings? Black people in this country have been dealing with this stuff since slavery.Its the reason there will continue to be racial problems in this country until white people start prosecuting these acts. If there is not a piece of iron clad evidence there is no way a jury would convict Wilson. Even if there was video I'm not even sure they would convict Wilson. You saw what happened with Rodney King.

Why would you think I would be screaming about it? It just reaffirms what I already know.

Looks like it's true... that smoking dope does shrink your brain... aye mister legalize pot?

Racist holder is supposed to uphold the laws of this nation, period, that's his job.

Hard feelings? Black people in this country have been dealing with this stuff since slavery.Its the reason there will continue to be racial problems in this country until white people start prosecuting these acts. If there is not a piece of iron clad evidence there is no way a jury would convict Wilson. Even if there was video I'm not even sure they would convict Wilson. You saw what happened with Rodney King.

Why would you think I would be screaming about it? It just reaffirms what I already know.

Until white people start prosecuting these acts? HAHAHAHA Holder is America's attorney General, he has more power than any white person has. It's amusing that you chose to not hold him accountable, just like you chose to not hold Obozo accountable.

A plan for riot termination:

1. Place a ring of military type assault vehicles (tanks, etc) around the riot perimeter.

2. Allow one hour of free passage for anyone who wants to leave while carrying out nothing for which they have no proof of ownership.

3. Close the ring. Cut off all supplies of food even water.

4. Let 'em fight. Once they've looted all the stuff from the stores they'll fall to stealing from each other and flighting over it until they've killed each other but for a few remaining who will then be allowed to die off starvation or thirst.

5. Scorch the earth so nothing above it, in it, under it, anywhere at all can live for the next 50 years.

Until white people start prosecuting these acts? HAHAHAHA Holder is America's attorney General, he has more power than any white person has. It's amusing that you chose to not hold him accountable, just like you chose to not hold Obozo accountable.
Holder is AG. He doesnt control the jury son. He can prosecute but unless he has some evidence it wont fly.

A plan for riot termination:

1. Place a ring of military type assault vehicles (tanks, etc) around the riot perimeter.

2. Allow one hour of free passage for anyone who wants to leave while carrying out nothing for which they have no proof of ownership.

3. Close the ring. Cut off all supplies of food even water.

4. Let 'em fight. Once they've looted all the stuff from the stores they'll fall to stealing from each other and flighting over it until they've killed each other but for a few remaining who will then be allowed to die off starvation or thirst.

5. Scorch the earth so nothing above it, in it, under it, anywhere at all can live for the next 50 years.
Sounds alot like the plan white rioters uses in the Black Patch Tobacco Wars.

Black Patch Tobacco Wars - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

We saw their civil disobedience the first time.And we should deal with it and not show the restraint the police showed them.

Forum List

Back