🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wow, here's another reason liberals hate Fox so much!

Liberals hate Fox who is #1 because liberals don't like anyone pointing out the truth about the liberal agenda.

It is kind of funny how infuriated the left becomes when you mention FOX. At the same time, I look at MSNBC and Im thrilled they are just keeping their heads above water over there. First........its a great place to get a good chuckle and second, its good to know there is a place that unabashedly tells the audience its pushing a lefty agenda........they dont even try to obscure it, thus, the fact aht they never gain a single additional viewer.:lol:

Libtards hate the fact that they no longer control the message in the media and the media is now having to stop being a liberal mouth piece because people see Fox delivering the truth not just left wing talking points.
Uhhhhhhh....yeah.....

:eusa_whistle:

why do you refuse to face up to your hate for the American people?

What percent of the American left are christains?

The last time I checked I think it was 12.58%. Or maybe it was 17.33%. Those two numbers pop up, but I can't be sure if they are referring to the Christian left or how many black jelly beans were in a mixed jar at the grocery store contest in town.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahAHHhh

YOU REALLY AND TRUELY HAVE no IDEA WHAT PROOF MEANS?

Hey jyou phoney American proof includes documentation not words you pulled out of your lie filled brain.

That is why the left hates Christians more than Islamic terrorism. Anything that they can use to stop Christians is permissable. The Christian right is the only thing stopping them from a complete takeover of the USA.

These are your words.

They are blatent lies and even you know it.

They are lies designed to get Americans to hate their fellow Americans.

Why would you lie about the American people this way?

Why would you spit on the graves of those who have fought and died for this country like this?

And I stand by them. Do you support building the mosque near GZ and do you support Imam Rauf who supports Sharia Law in the USA? Yes or no!

That is why the left hates Christians more than Islamic terrorism. Anything that they can use to stop Christians is permissable. The Christian right is the only thing stopping them from a complete takeover of the USA.

These are your words.

Why would you spit on the graves of those who have fought and died for this country like this?

And I stand by them. Do you support building the mosque near GZ and do you support Imam Rauf who supports Sharia Law in the USA? Yes or no!

stand anywhere you want.

Then go get some proof.

You sir are a lying sack of dog droppings

More lies from you.

I am calm.

I just think you dont care about truth and want the American people to hate each other so you spew lies.

The hate that's being generated by this administration knows no bounds.The hate for corporations,businesses big and small,investors,people who have money,the ones who produce in this country.The desire to make those that don't have for whatever reason HATE
the ones who do.It starts with Obama and ends up with those lefties that come to this site.
:(

People are upset with FOX because it is blatantly biased while making such a big deal about being fair and balanced. I think the whole fair and balanced line is getting old. No one who watches FOX even believes it anymore. They all know that they're partisans tuning in to hear the party line. Hiring a handful of GOP politicians as pundits. Donating a million bucks to the Republicans. They're not even really trying to look neutral anymore. I think they just keep the fair and balanced slogan around to piss off liberals.

Yeah, that's why Fox has ratings better than the other cable news networks combined, because no one believes it.

What cracks me up about liberals ranting about the "bias" of Fox is they turn a laughable blind eye to the liberal networks bias.
That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh??

handjob.gif

These are your words.

stand anywhere you want.

Then go get some proof.

You sir are a lying sack of dog droppings

YOU are the proof. You will not answer my question and all you have is a juvenile insult. it's Easter Sunday, Ms. Christian. Please stop. You're scaring "the children".

You were asked a question first and have still yet to answer it.

I have no obligation to answer anything you ask when you have refused to answer my question.

I asked first.

You have danced and danced and failed to provide ONE shred of proof that what you said has ANY reality behind it.

You wish the American people to hate each other.

That is pretty anti American.

I have no obligation to answer anything you ask when you have refused to answer my question.

I asked first.

You have danced and danced and failed to provide ONE shred of proof that what you said has ANY reality behind it.

You demanded proof and YOU are the proof. You haven't answer my question. That PROVES you support the mosque at GZ and you also support Imam Rauf and Sharia Law in the USA. That is about as anti-American as you can get, Ms. Christian.

More lies from you.

I am calm.

I just think you dont care about truth and want the American people to hate each other so you spew lies.

The hate that's being generated by this administration knows no bounds.The hate for corporations,businesses big and small,investors,people who have money,the ones who produce in this country.The desire to make those that don't have for whatever reason HATE
the ones who do.It starts with Obama and ends up with those lefties that come to this site.

You think only the wealthy produce anything in this country?

Heres a mental exersize for you.

If all the wealthy people in this country disapeared would the country still be able to fucntion?

Now what if all the workers disapeared?

You are so brain washed by the right you whorship the wealthy.

Its the vast majority of people who make this country fucntion.

Just once in your life defend the American people instead on just the handful who have been profiting off their fellow Americans hard work.

I asked first.

You demanded proof and YOU are the proof. You haven't answer my question. That PROVES you support the mosque at GZ and you also support Imam Rauf and Sharia Law in the USA. That is about as anti-American as you can get, Ms. Christian.

I am not proof and you once again are lying.

You claimed most Americans who are left leaning are anti christain and want to distroy this country.

Just saying "you" are the proof is nothing but a childish attempt to avoid the co0ld hard fact you lied your ass off and EVERYONE knows it.

You are a liar and very likely not even an American.

I dont know any American who would concoct HUGE lies to make sure the American people hate each other.

You have been found out and you need to face reality.

More lies from you.

I am calm.

You think only the wealthy produce anything in this country?

Heres a mental exersize for you.

If all the wealthy people in this country disapeared would the country still be able to fucntion?

Now what if all the workers disapeared?

You are so brain washed by the right you whorship the wealthy.

Its the vast majority of people who make this country fucntion.

Just once in your life defend the American people instead on just the handful who have been profiting off their fellow Americans hard work.

I think you could use a little talk with your pastor. I am starting to pity you. Perhaps you need a break from this forum for your spiritual well being. Seriously, for the sake of those who love and care about you, your family. If not for yourself, then for their sake. Please.

So little jack, Why do you think Jesus whipped the money changers?

I dont even think you like christains

Here are your words again.

The left hates Christains.

They will do anything to stop christains.

people who hate christains will take over the country.

These are blatent lies and you have no evidence to support any of this clap trap.

You want the American people to believe they are after each other and want each other dead.

Who exactly will gain from such a thing?

It wont be any American will it.

You motivations have been uncovered.

Here are your words again.

The left hates Christains.

They will do anything to stop christains.

people who hate christains will take over the country.

These are blatent lies and you have no evidence to support any of this clap trap.

You want the American people to believe they are after each other and want each other dead.

Who exactly will gain from such a thing?

It wont be any American will it.

You motivations have been uncovered.

You obviously hate Christians by your support of Imam Rauf and Sharia Law. That's your problem, not mine.

Forum List

Back