Wow, I Wonder Which Way Dems Will Vote Today? Impeach or Not?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Lol, of course I know how they will vote.

They will have a totally Democrat partisan vote to impeach. They will lose a handful of Dem reps, maybe, but every Republican will vote against it.

So why do the Dems push this retarded impeachment? BECAUSE THAT IS ALL THEY HAVE.

The Democratic party is led by idiots who cannot be reasoned with. They will have to be purged in next years elections.

If my local Federal rep votes to impeach Trump, I will go door to door and remind everyone next September of her vote against the best economy we have ever had, the best employment and the return of working class control of DC.

They hate him so much they sold their political souls just so they could manufacture a black mark on his permanent record. That is how pathetic the Democrats have become.

Congressman Kevin McCarthy was just on Rush.

He said the democrats are all down & depressed...they KNOW they screwed up but now they have no way out of it...they've painted themselves into a corner.

The polls for them are falling...The polls for Trump are skyrocketing.

They KNOW they've put their jobs on the line & they can't back out of it now. :auiqs.jpg:

They will have a totally Democrat partisan vote to impeach. They will lose a handful of Dem reps, maybe, but every Republican will vote against it.

So why do the Dems push this retarded impeachment? BECAUSE THAT IS ALL THEY HAVE.

The Democratic party is led by idiots who cannot be reasoned with. They will have to be purged in next years elections.

If my local Federal rep votes to impeach Trump, I will go door to door and remind everyone next September of her vote against the best economy we have ever had, the best employment and the return of working class control of DC.
They're afraid for the Supreme Court. They have nothing else to stop him.

GOD bless President Trump!

This is a political jihad for Dems. They are political suicide bombers, willing to kill their own career so long as it damages the President and the country.

This is the democrats biggest shot they can possibly take...and once they fire it...president Trump will still be standing!

I'd be afraid if I were them...but I don't thunk they have the sense.

Just heard on the radio the new Gallup poll showing most Americans are against impeachment 51-45 and his approval ratings are around 45%.

They hate him so much they sold their political souls just so they could manufacture a black mark on his permanent record. That is how pathetic the Democrats have become.

What is most bothering me is that it's so MEAN that Dems are doing this. In the first place, Trump has given us this soaring, high-flying, full-employment economy with no new wars and trying to pull out of the old ones.

In the second place, they are trying to undo a fair democratic election! Then they want us to vote in another election for THEM? This seems crazy --- as well as mean --- to me. I can't see why anyone would vote for Democrats if they undo every election when they don't like the results with corrupt, lying charges.

Just heard on the radio the new Gallup poll showing most Americans are against impeachment 51-45 and his approval ratings are around 45%.

Yes, I saw the same thing. The numbers are changing rapidly. Of course, polls are worthless, we're supposed to remember, but it's still heartening.

They're afraid for the Supreme Court. They have nothing else to stop him.

GOD bless President Trump!
Progs have used the extremist judges for decades to get their way. Repubs need to go for the throat on approving judges. If the dead woman who is obviously incapable of being on the Supreme court officially expires in 2020, then Repubs must approve another judge. Progs would do it in a second.

Yes, I saw the same thing. The numbers are changing rapidly. Of course, polls are worthless, we're supposed to remember, but it's still heartening.

I think people are getting tired of the whole show. When Benghazi was in full swing, people got tired of the drama and I think the same is going to happen here.

In the second place, they are trying to undo a fair democratic election! Then they want us to vote in another election for THEM? This seems crazy

Just as nuts as calling us all "deplorable" and thinking we are going to vote for them.

HEY fucknuts...you are a stupid, deplorable, homophobe, islamophobe, racist, who supports violence against women...VOTE FOR ME! :)

In the second place, they are trying to undo a fair democratic election! Then they want us to vote in another election for THEM? This seems crazy

Just as nuts as calling us all "deplorable" and thinking we are going to vote for them.

HEY fucknuts...you are a stupid, deplorable, homophobe, islamophobe, racist, who supports violence against women...VOTE FOR ME! :)
That was stupid she should have gone after deplorable Fox noise Rush etcetera, a disgrace we have never seen before along with brainwashed functional morons with you. the silent majority is now the loudmouth majority.

I think they will have a change of heart....they will realize that their evil ways are wrong, apologize first to Trump and then to the country and then they will all resign from the House....

Just kidding, they are going to impeach cause ..... GRRRRR Orange Man Bad.....

An outlier poll. Every other says 50% want him removed and it's been steady as a rock. The only reason you don't is because you don't know what the hell is going on, super duper.

I just read an article that several polls are moving that way but it is just polls and I don't put much into them past the day they are taken. Impeachment will come, the Senate will acquit and we will be back to square one.

The polls for them are falling...The polls for Trump are skyrocketing.

What exactly would you consider "failing"? What exactly would you consider "skyrocketing"?

Here's his approval rating:

upload_2019-12-18_16-53-30.png

Here is the support for impeachment.

upload_2019-12-18_16-54-46.png

Trump is on the wrong side in both of them. I don't think your description is accurate.

Forum List

Back