Wow! Imam Curses Christians And Jews At Trump-Attended Interfaith Service In D.C. (VIDEO)

Another point of interest is how so many Christians and Jews (on the Left) insist that the god of Islam, the god of the Jews and the god of the Christians is the same god. What they're saying is their own god rejects them.

You can't make this stuff up.

Not many. Look at what it says:

1. al-Fatihah: The Opening

1 In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
2 Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,
3 The Beneficent, the Merciful.
4 Master of the Day of Judgment,
5 Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help.
6 Show us the straight path,
7 The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.

Clearly an us vs them. God favors not the ones who reject the teaching of his prophet, Muhammad.
Well, I dont read it that way.

Then I would have to wonder why you are giving an evil cult a pass. And yes, any group that punishes with death it's members who freely decide to leave it, is an evil cult.

Well, I dont read it that way. As a guy that has a spiritual side to my life, I can easily understand the reference to those who earn thine anger as referring to those who rebel against Gods authority and the reference to those who go astray as those who do not rebel but who come to believe in foolish things, like Gay marriage.
Correct ...... :cool:

Verse 6 of Surah Al-Fatiha is about muslims asking God to keep them on the straight path, which eventually will lead them to heaven.

Verse 7 is about staying in God's favor. And not being led astray like many people into sinful acts and lifestyles, such as alcoholism, stealing, homosexuality, fornication, drugs, etc.

Last edited:
Then I would have to wonder why you are giving an evil cult a pass. And yes, any group that punishes with death it's members who freely decide to leave it, is an evil cult.
I think you are not taking an objective look at Islam, but are conflating the most radical Salafi sects of it as representative of the whole.of Islam.

But you have every right to think what you wish.

Claiming that this is a "curse" on Jews and Christians is the same as saying the First Commandment is a "curse" on Hindus and Zoroastrians.

Last edited:
I think you are not taking an objective look at Islam, but are conflating the most radical Salafi sects of it as representative of the whole.of Islam.

But you have every right to think what you wish.

It's not what I think. It's what the doctrine states.What it commends of Moslems. What about the punishment for apostasy don't you get and I'm merely pointing out one example of many.

Forum List

Back