WOW! Mueller says DEFINITELY NO OBSTRUCTION......lol......hooboy....

Barr: I Was Surprised by Mueller Decision

Man things just are not going too well art lefty central these days. Shciff thinks he can threaten to lock up the AG and that the AG will just walk right into the halls of Congress......Barr is no fool.

Mueller says that even with the no indictment of Sitting POTUS rule.....he still would not have recommended and obstruction indictment! OMG....Schiff is going to have to hire a lot of queer hookers to get his mind off of this one! Now Shiff wants to jail Barr and kick the shit out of Mueller....hahahahaha...... In the mean time the entire country is watching this circus.

I kinda figured this would all fall apart but what I didn't figure is that it would absolutely implode....and what's this? It may not be finished? We may now be looking into the wrong doing that was done by the FBI, Mueller and his team of democratic doners disguised as DOJ doners?
Life is good and getting better.

JO

Of course he wouldn't indict because he doesn't belive that's his place to do as a single un-elected official, but rather a JOB FOR CONGRESS.

The heading, that Muller belived there was no obstruction is bullshit - CLEARLY he does belive there was.

NOPE.....he said in his letter to BARR.....that even without that rule he wouldn't have recommended it.
The link is in the top post for a reason dude.

JO
Lying con. His letter says no such thing.

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/05/01/letter.32719.pdf
Fake News bots like you need fresh air.

They are not going to be able to cope ith
anything less than overturning 2016.

Jo
LOL

Slobbers the con who posted a quote from Mueller's letter to Barr that's not actually in there.

NEWSMAX!?!?!?....

tenor.gif
All you do when you post silliness like this is prove that you're an intellectual zero. You know that, right?
Nope. I'm actually one of the most prolific, active, and intelligent members here that brings nuance, unique perspectives and challenges the status quo.

Now go blow it out your ass snowflake!!!

kick-500x330.gif

Yes your as prolific as a bull's ass packed full of ex lax....
I mean ...Prolific is easy....

JO

Actually he's one of the few liberals here who posts his owns genuine arguments and constructions thereof. I don't really agree much with what he says, but he's not the classic "npc-meme" that most liberals are today (most may as well be automated).

So I agreed with hist post.

If there more liberals like him on USMB I'd probably write longer arguments myself like I did in 2013-2015 when I joined USMB.

My word count is about 1/3 what it used to be per post, because I get 100% predictable "npc-meme" responses from the left here with absolutely no intent on breaking shit down the granular and realistic level (and often philosophical) level.

MarcATL stands high among them in this regard.

Ok.... That's a good position and an intelligent post. I'll heed it.

Jo

Actually he's one of the few liberals here who posts his owns genuine arguments and constructions thereof. I don't really agree much with what he says, but he's not the classic "npc-meme" that most liberals are today (most may as well be automated).

If there more liberals like him on USMB I'd probably write longer arguments myself like I did in 2013-2015 when I joined USMB.

My word count is about 1/3 what it used to be per post, because I get 100% predictable "npc-meme" responses from the left here with absolutely no intent on breaking shit down the granular and realistic level (and often philosophical) level.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Of course he wouldn't indict because he doesn't belive that's his place to do as a single un-elected official, but rather a JOB FOR CONGRESS.

The heading, that Muller belived there was no obstruction is bullshit - CLEARLY he does belive there was.

NOPE.....he said in his letter to BARR.....that even without that rule he wouldn't have recommended it.

JO

Jo
LOL

Slobbers the con who posted a quote from Mueller's letter to Barr that's not actually in there.

It's not up to me to teach you how to read:

Mueller's report concluded that there was insufficient evidence to show a criminal conspiracy. Mueller opted not to make a conclusion on whether Trump committed obstruction of justice, but pointedly did not exonerate him. Barr has said he and Rosenstein then determined based on Mueller's findings that there was insufficient evidence to establish that the president had committed criminal obstruction

Here's the big one:

A Justice Department legal opinion says sitting presidents cannot be indicted. Barr says Mueller told him he wouldn't have recommended indicting the president even without that opinion from the Office of Legal Counsel

Read Newsmax: Barr: I Was Surprised by Mueller Decision

Last edited:
All you do when you post silliness like this is prove that you're an intellectual zero. You know that, right?
Nope. I'm actually one of the most prolific, active, and intelligent members on here that brings nuance, unique perspectives and challenges the status quo.

Now go blow it out your ass snowflake!!!

ar131437933428735.png
[/QUOTE]

The only person in here stupid enough to believe that is -- You.

Now get back to your Ilhan blow up doll

Libs ever more desperate to hold onto the emotion that they were cheated when in fact, with more and more evidence every day-they were the cheaters.

JO

Recommend WHAT dumbass?

Did you read and understand what I said?

YEP I READ YOUR UNIFORMED POST AND RESPONDED TO IT KNOWING WHAT I WAS RESPONDING TOO.

YOU ARE WRONG....THAT IS NOT THE REASON MUELLER GAVE BARR IN HIS LETTER. NOT ONLY DID HE FEEL IT WAS CONGRESS' JOB....EVEN IF IT WAS HIS JOB HE STILL WOULD NOT HAVE RECOMMENDED IT BECAUSE THERE JUST WASN'T ENOUGH THERE TO MAKE ANY KIND OF CASE.

DUMBASS.

jo

Caps can't salvage your retard argument. No where does Mueller state that there is insufficient evidence of Obstruction for Congress to impeach Trump.

Even further, Mueller report explicitly states that due to President's position Mueller didn't even attempt to formulate a traditional prosecuratorial descision.

NOPE YOU'RE STILL WRONG AND YEP
CAPS ARE BETTER. YOU CAN USE THEM TOO IF YOU LIKE.

DO CONTINUE TO IGNORE THE TRUTH
NOT A PROBLEM. IN THE MEANTIME I'LL POST THE TRUTH IN CAPS.
Mueller mentioned in his letter that even if the rules were different this case did not have the character needed to bring the charges. That's big! That's really really big! Even bigger than this font which is not caps!

Dumbass!

JO

Consider the source. Barr also champions the no Collusion meme when Mueller didn't investigate collusion. Let him produce the original letter from the 25th and lets see just how accurate he was this time.

My main question to Mueller would be did he think he was writing his college dissertation rather than a report for his boss.

JO

Recommend WHAT dumbass?

YEP I READ YOUR UNIFORMED POST AND RESPONDED TO IT KNOWING WHAT I WAS RESPONDING TOO.

YOU ARE WRONG....THAT IS NOT THE REASON MUELLER GAVE BARR IN HIS LETTER. NOT ONLY DID HE FEEL IT WAS CONGRESS' JOB....EVEN IF IT WAS HIS JOB HE STILL WOULD NOT HAVE RECOMMENDED IT BECAUSE THERE JUST WASN'T ENOUGH THERE TO MAKE ANY KIND OF CASE.

DUMBASS.

jo

Caps can't salvage your retard argument. No where does Mueller state that there is insufficient evidence of Obstruction for Congress to impeach Trump.

Even further, Mueller report explicitly states that due to President's position Mueller didn't even attempt to formulate a traditional prosecuratorial descision.

Mueller mentioned in his letter that even if the rules were different this case did not have the character needed to bring the charges. That's big! That's really really big! Even bigger than this font which is not caps!

Dumbass!

JO

Consider the source. Barr also champions the no Collusion meme when Mueller didn't investigate collusion. Let him produce the original letter from the 25th and lets see just how accurate he was this time.

I am considering source....a fraudulently obtained Disappointed Warrant. It Just goes down hill from there

Jo

giphy.gif

You're probably one of the few liberals who could understand how I went through an incredible racist transformation in prison and took nearly two years to recover from the madness, without just screaming bigot at me. That fucking place forced you to align with your color.

So don't think I'm being facetious or condescending.

JO

Jo
LOL

Mueller's report concluded that there was insufficient evidence to show a criminal conspiracy. Mueller opted not to make a conclusion on whether Trump committed obstruction of justice, but pointedly did not exonerate him. Barr has said he and Rosenstein then determined based on Mueller's findings that there was insufficient evidence to establish that the president had committed criminal obstruction

Here's the big one:

A Justice Department legal opinion says sitting presidents cannot be indicted. Barr says Mueller told him he wouldn't have recommended indicting the president even without that opinion from the Office of Legal Counsel

Your collusion delusion is kicking in.

Sorry. Mueller said no such thing. Barr claimed he did sand Barr is lying his ass off

JO

Jo
LOL

Here's the big one:

Now you're calling yourself an idiot and a liar. Earlier, you claimed that was in Mueller's letter. Now you say it's not.

JO

Recommend WHAT dumbass?

DUMBASS.

jo

Dumbass!

JO

I posted a link to the letter. It says nothing the OP claims it says.

We have gone through the looking glass.

Republicans now say things that they not only know are not true...but know will be EXPOSED as not true almost immediately...and they just....do ....not....care

And I'm not just talking about forums like this...I'm talking about the Oval Office and the DOJ

Man things just are not going too well art lefty central these days. Shciff thinks he can threaten to lock up the AG and that the AG will just walk right into the halls of Congress......Barr is no fool.

Mueller says that even with the no indictment of Sitting POTUS rule.....he still would not have recommended and obstruction indictment! OMG....Schiff is going to have to hire a lot of queer hookers to get his mind off of this one! Now Shiff wants to jail Barr and kick the shit out of Mueller....hahahahaha...... In the mean time the entire country is watching this circus.

I kinda figured this would all fall apart but what I didn't figure is that it would absolutely implode....and what's this? It may not be finished? We may now be looking into the wrong doing that was done by the FBI, Mueller and his team of democratic doners disguised as DOJ doners?

JO

JO
This thread ended embarrassinly. Yet the wingers gave it good ratings despite being BS.
Mueller, in First Comments on Russia Inquiry, Declines to Clear Trump

Forum List

Back