Wow, Spicer's Tone Sure Has Changed

Serious Factoid.

Did you know that a survey of a large number of liberals uncovered the fact that many of them actually think Alec Baldwin is President.
No, not playing the role of president, they actually think Alec Baldwin is The President of The United States.

No wonder they don't like Trump. Alec Baldwin is a terrible man and an awful actor.
Baldwin brothers in family feud over Donald Trump
They believed Tina Fey was Sarah Palin, why are you surprised?
More lies and FAKE NEWS from the right.

"Vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin did not say 'I can see Russia from my house.' That line originated with an SNL spoof."
"FEY AS PALIN: “And I can see Russia from my house.”
Sarah Palin: 'I Can See Russia from My House'

Serious Factoid.

Did you know that a survey of a large number of liberals uncovered the fact that many of them actually think Alec Baldwin is President.
No, not playing the role of president, they actually think Alec Baldwin is The President of The United States.

No wonder they don't like Trump. Alec Baldwin is a terrible man and an awful actor.
Baldwin brothers in family feud over Donald Trump
They believed Tina Fey was Sarah Palin, why are you surprised?
More lies and FAKE NEWS from the right.

Lies?

there are still idiots, some on this board, that think it was Palin that said she could see Russia from her house.

I'm surprised Spicey's still around. The last 6 1/2 weeks must have taken years off of his life by now.

Agreed being one of Trump's psyco-babble interpreters would be the most MISERABLE job on earth.

psst..that's not the real Sean Spicer.

Don't tell him that, his head might explode.

200w.gif

I'm surprised Spicey's still around. The last 6 1/2 weeks must have taken years off of his life by now.

Agreed being one of Trump's psyco-babble interpreters would be the most MISERABLE job on earth.

You can tell because there are way less lies in those videos than the typical Spicey conference

:cuckoo:

It's true. I wonder what Spicey's done more... lie, or decline to comment on Trump's lies. :eusa_think:

You can tell because there are way less lies in those videos than the typical Spicey conference

No, I can tell because I can separate reality from fantasy.

Unlike some.

It's true. I wonder what Spicey's done more... lie, or decline to comment on Trump's lies. :eusa_think:

Odds are, he lies less than you have in this thread

Unlike some.

Doubtful. You probably still think Trump will prosecute Hillary.

Odds are, he lies less than you have in this thread

He wishes

Unlike some.

Doubtful. You probably still think Trump will prosecute Hillary.

Not this year.

Progressives are not only dishonest, depraved, and smell bad...

They don't understand how reality works. For example...

Within 8 hours of Trump's move into the oval office, you retards were calling him a failed presidency because he hadn't made good on all his campaign promises.

Now those of us with brains, and who aren't mentally ill, and function in the real world, we know how ridiculous it is to say something stupid like that and expect anybody to take you seriously.

But progressives take it seriously! And they repeat it over, and over, and over, and over...as if it's not the stupidest assertion that has ever been asserted.

Meanwhile, the rest of us understand that Trump is not going to tip his hand to Obama and Hillary. Just think...if you were Trump, and you wanted to zap Obama or Hillary...would you blab about everything you're doing, or would you keep your mouth shut, let them relax and continue to engage in treason until you have a case against them?

Don't worry, as Trump says...the experts are working on it.

Forum List

Back