Wow, They Really ARE Desperate

I thought it was interesting that Trump is handing the reins for handling the virus over to Pence.

Presidents do those kinds of things. You know, like how DumBama handed over Ukraine to Joe after his drug head son got a no-show job for 80K a month with no experience in the business or country? Strange how that is......huh?
How come every time trump shits on America you come up with biden obama BS ??

The only people who shit on America are the commies.
And guess who's Trumps good buddy ?? PUTIN

Yes, I understand that's what they told you to believe. Forget the 25 million dollar phony investigations. Forget that Mueller said there was no Russian collusion. You keep believing that in spite of the results. Now why would you do that? Because that's what your puppet masters told you to believe.

I thought it was interesting that Trump is handing the reins for handling the virus over to Pence.

Presidents do those kinds of things. You know, like how DumBama handed over Ukraine to Joe after his drug head son got a no-show job for 80K a month with no experience in the business or country? Strange how that is......huh?

Trump gets along on a personal level with all kinds, it part of his personality.

However Trump isn't the one who signed over 1/4 of our nation's Plutonium reserves to Russia, allowed them to invade Crimea, or honeymooned in Soviet Russia. Those were the Democrats.

Trump gets along on a personal level with all kinds, it part of his personality.

However Trump isn't the one who signed over 1/4 of our nation's Plutonium reserves to Russia, allowed them to invade Crimea, or honeymooned in Soviet Russia. Those were the Democrats.

Nor is Trump the one that paid a firm to get a dossier where some of the information came from the Russian government.

Yes, I understand that's what they told you to believe. Forget the 25 million dollar phony investigations. Forget that Mueller said there was no Russian collusion. You keep believing that in spite of the results. Now why would you do that? Because that's what your puppet masters told you to believe.
Because little Eddie is BRAINWASHED. It's the only answer I can come up with.

Brainwashing kit for progressive liberals. Works every time!

upload_2020-2-27_20-0-6.png

It's amazing. When I see people like him with this Putin stuff, it reminds me of those hypnosis performers. They get somebody on stage and put them under, and tell them every time they see the performer look at his watch, they will quack like a duck. When they bring them out of trance, that's exactly what happens, and they don't understand why they are doing it.

Mueller was their hero when he had all kinds of people going to jail over process crimes, or crimes that had nothing to do with Trump or Russia. When his report came out that there was no Russian collusion between Trump and Putin, they couldn't come out of the trance. Two years of being spoon fed over and over that Trump was in with Russia had to be true. They refused to believe one of their own.

Democrats seen the results, and continue pushing this lie today. After all, why stop something that's working on people?

It's amazing. When I see people like him with this Putin stuff, it reminds me of those hypnosis performers. They get somebody on stage and put them under, and tell them every time they see the performer look at his watch, they will quack like a duck. When they bring them out of trance, that's exactly what happens, and they don't understand why they are doing it.

Mueller was their hero when he had all kinds of people going to jail over process crimes, or crimes that had nothing to do with Trump or Russia. When his report came out that there was no Russian collusion between Trump and Putin, they couldn't come out of the trance. Two years of being spoon fed over and over that Trump was in with Russia had to be true. They refused to believe one of their own.

Democrats seen the results, and continue pushing this lie today. After all, why stop something that's working on people?
Did any of you bs patriots hear your scumbag trump say he trusts Putin ahead of all our great American agencies???Are you all that fn stupid that you believe the BS that russia didn't help trump in our election?

Did any of you bs patriots hear your scumbag trump say he trusts Putin ahead of all our great American agencies???Are you all that fn stupid that you believe the BS that russia didn't help trump in our election?

Our "great american agencies" from Stalinist John O. Brennan to Clapper and Comey, have all been focussed on getting rid of President Trump by any means possible. Why would anyone trust their enemy?

Russia helped? Okay, how? Please be specific. What did Russia do in the last presidential election? Remember, any ridiculous claim you make, I will be asking for "reliable" sources. Let me demonstrate how ridiculous you sound......

Russia helped the outcome in the presidential election under the leadership of Barack Hussein Obama. Citizen Trump had no political ties, no connections. Yet...you want us to believe that Trump was so brilliant, so clever, that under DumBama's nose, he was able to work with the Russians to help him win. Do you see our problem with this now?

Furthermore, the Democrat emails were also stolen under Barack Hussein Obama, and yet, the anti-Trump people launched an investigation into Trump--not Obama, of the stolen emails. On top of that, this guy Trump, this buffoon, this incredibly incapable man, was able to do all this undetected by a 35 million dollar two year investigation.

In spite of all this and more, Trump is buddy-buddy with Putin who turned an election around for Trump to win.

Russia helped? Okay, how? Please be specific. What did Russia do in the last presidential election? Remember, any ridiculous claim you make, I will be asking for "reliable" sources. Let me demonstrate how ridiculous you sound......

I don't think that Russian helped Trump at all, they didn't even try.

The only thing evidence they had was the so-called "Russian" honeypot who met with Don Jr., Manafort, etc. at Trump Tower for 20 minutes. She may have been of Russian ethnicity, who knows, but she was working for the Deep State not Uncle Pooty.

but only a story. if there is war within our borders - it will be between the haves & the have nots. it won't be about 'race'.

bro.
The civil war in the democrat party dumb ass

'eh - it's not like you deplorables aren't clamoring for a real civil war...

Correct, because we on the right are so renown for our violent tendencies.

rw nutters have had the last 3 years to ramp it up.

but only a story. if there is war within our borders - it will be between the haves & the have nots. it won't be about 'race'.

bro.

Huh

starting with vlad.

There you have it folks, another victim of the Power of Suggestion. Let me ask: Do you people wake up screaming at night RUSSIA! RUSSIA!? Do you believe everything the commies tell you all the time?

i believe our intel community while donny believes vald - cause 'he was powerful in his denial'. & would have taken vlad up on his offer to 'help' investigate. who knew donny was that flexible with how he can bend over & grab his ankles for pootey poot?

starting with vlad.

There you have it folks, another victim of the Power of Suggestion. Let me ask: Do you people wake up screaming at night RUSSIA! RUSSIA!? Do you believe everything the commies tell you all the time?

i believe our intel community while donny believes vald - cause 'he was powerful in his denial'. & would have taken vlad up on his offer to 'help' investigate. who knew donny was that flexible with how he can bend over & grab his ankles for pootey poot?

Ohh you believe in weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? Lol dumb ass

The only thing evidence they had was the so-called "Russian" honeypot who met with Don Jr., Manafort, etc. at Trump Tower for 20 minutes. She may have been of Russian ethnicity, who knows, but she was working for the Deep State not Uncle Pooty.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

yer welcome.

bro.

Huh

whatchu mean 'huh', willis?

Our "great american agencies" from Stalinist John O. Brennan to Clapper and Comey, have all been focussed on getting rid of President Trump by any means possible. Why would anyone trust their enemy?
If so they were trying to get rid of the lying POS you helped put in our WH In my estimation they are heroes

starting with vlad.

Ohh you believe in weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? Lol dumb ass

that curve ball ain't cutting it, bro.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

yer welcome.

First, no one in the Trump Administration is fingered in the indictment. Second, "indictment" only means that Mueller ACCUSED these Russian nationals, nothing was proven. Further, Mueller has not even interviewed the accused, not even served them, even though President Putin has offered to make the defendants available.

Forum List

Back