Wow, They Really ARE Desperate

There are now more than 80000 coronavirus cases with 3000 dead. Donald Trump was furious about the stock market crashing with the highest losses since the last crash 10 years ago that he blasted health officials who brought it to the attention of Congress. Since then he has appointed VP Penis as the only person to control what information gets let out and started a media campaign through Fox that this is nothing more than a Democratic plot to bring him down because they couldn't get him through impeachment.

Hey Donald? How the fuck did the Democrats kill 3000 foreigners in 34 countries just to bring you down?

He didn't put the VP in charge of actually stopping the virus itself, but somebody does have to oversee the agencies that are. It's also a Presidents job to calm the public after the MSM put everybody in a panic. WTF did you want him to do, get on camera and scream "EVERYBODY TAKE COVER AND RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!"

We are a country of 325 million people, and there are only 60 known cases of the coronavirus in the US, and no deaths. In comparison, we lost over 14,000 Americans to the flu this season and another 250,000 hospitalized so far.
No Don't want him to yell and scream although he does that very well just not bash and fire real Americans because he doesn't like their message Only an ah would do that and we have one in our WH now

In most cases, Trump only bashes people that attacked him first, or otherwise did something to him. It's reactionary, and something you or I would do if somebody verbally assaults anyone of us. If somebody is lying about me, attacking me, that's what I do. I respond in like kind.

You are correct that nobody has ever done that before, and that's why they've become accustomed to doing it. If you let somebody slap you in the head and don't respond, they slap you in the head repeatedly. Then more people realize they can get away with it and start slapping you in the head as well.

There are now more than 80000 coronavirus cases with 3000 dead. Donald Trump was furious about the stock market crashing with the highest losses since the last crash 10 years ago that he blasted health officials who brought it to the attention of Congress. Since then he has appointed VP Penis as the only person to control what information gets let out and started a media campaign through Fox that this is nothing more than a Democratic plot to bring him down because they couldn't get him through impeachment.

Hey Donald? How the fuck did the Democrats kill 3000 foreigners in 34 countries just to bring you down?

He didn't put the VP in charge of actually stopping the virus itself, but somebody does have to oversee the agencies that are. It's also a Presidents job to calm the public after the MSM put everybody in a panic. WTF did you want him to do, get on camera and scream "EVERYBODY TAKE COVER AND RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!"

We are a country of 325 million people, and there are only 60 known cases of the coronavirus in the US, and no deaths. In comparison, we lost over 14,000 Americans to the flu this season and another 250,000 hospitalized so far.
No Don't want him to yell and scream although he does that very well just not bash and fire real Americans because he doesn't like their message Only an ah would do that and we have one in our WH now

In most cases, Trump only bashes people that attacked him first, or otherwise did something to him. It's reactionary, and something you or I would do if somebody verbally assaults anyone of us. If somebody is lying about me, attacking me, that's what I do. I respond in like kind.

You are correct that nobody has ever done that before, and that's why they've become accustomed to doing it. If you let somebody slap you in the head and don't respond, they slap you in the head repeatedly. Then more people realize they can get away with it and start slapping you in the head as well.
BUT I'm talking about those telling the truth The truth to trump is like the sun is to dracula

BUT I'm talking about those telling the truth The truth to trump is like the sun is to dracula

Why don't you give me an example of what you're talking about? Telling the truth about what without attacking the President or taking an opposing position against him?

Why don't you give me an example of what you're talking about? Telling the truth about what without attacking the President or taking an opposing position against him?
Example ?? The lady ambassador for Ukraine the ambassador to Europe Trump didn't like what they said ,,and how many others did the schmuck let go The man is a mad man

Example ?? The lady ambassador for Ukraine the ambassador to Europe Trump didn't like what they said ,,and how many others did the schmuck let go The man is a mad man

You don't get it. The broad who was the envoy to Ukraine didn't want to implement the Trump Foreign policy. If she wasn't faithfully communicating it, for whatever reason, being shown the door was appropriate.

Presidents have a right to set foreign policy you know, not the underlings.

If Trump is a madman, what do you call Ears? Before he even entered the White House, he had all the ambassadors fired. He said he simply didn't want any of Bush's people. He wanted to hire people that worked towards his agenda. The least you can do is give Trump credit for giving people a chance. DumBama wouldn't even do that.

If Trump is a madman, what do you call Ears? Before he even entered the White House, he had all the ambassadors fired. He said he simply didn't want any of Bush's people. He wanted to hire people that worked towards his agenda. The least you can do is give Trump credit for giving people a chance. DumBama wouldn't even do that.
There IS a difference Ray
Q: Did President Barack Obama immediately fire all Bush-appointed ambassadors “the day he was elected office”?

A: No. As is the custom, Obama immediately replaced most — not all — of Bush’s politically appointed ambassadors. Obama did not remove any of the career appointees to ambassadorships.

FULL QUESTION
Subject: Ambassadors

Did President Barack Obama fire all the ambassadors who had been appointed by George W. Bush?

FULL ANSWER
The issue of ambassadors “fired” by President Barack Obama has arisen recently in the context of President Donald Trump’s abrupt removal of U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch in May.

Although the State Department announced at the time that Yovanovitch was ending her three-year assignment in Ukraine “as planned,” her term was not yet completed.

Yovanovitch emerged as one of the key witnesses in the House impeachment inquiry. In her public testimony on Nov. 15, Yovanovitch said that Rudy Giuliani, the president’s private attorney, spread false statements about her that led to her removal as ambassador.

“Mr. Giuliani should have known those claims were suspect, coming as they reportedly did from individuals with questionable motives and with reason to believe that their political and financial ambitions would be stymied by our anti-corruption policy in Ukraine,” Yovanovitch testified. “Although, then and now, I have always understood that I served at the pleasure of the President, I still find it difficult to comprehend that foreign and private interests were able to undermine U.S. interests in this way.”

It's true. The Exorcist gets funnier every time I see it.

Democrats float Sherrod Brown as 'white knight' 2020 nominee, Michelle Obama as vice president

Democrats float Sherrod Brown as 'white knight' 2020 nominee, Michelle Obama as vice president

Fake news, without the names of the 93 super delegates it is just make believe.

How many super delegates?

The article said they spoke with 93 of them

There IS a difference Ray
Q: Did President Barack Obama immediately fire all Bush-appointed ambassadors “the day he was elected office”?

A: No. As is the custom, Obama immediately replaced most — not all — of Bush’s politically appointed ambassadors. Obama did not remove any of the career appointees to ambassadorships.

FULL QUESTION
Subject: Ambassadors

Did President Barack Obama fire all the ambassadors who had been appointed by George W. Bush?

FULL ANSWER
The issue of ambassadors “fired” by President Barack Obama has arisen recently in the context of President Donald Trump’s abrupt removal of U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch in May.

Although the State Department announced at the time that Yovanovitch was ending her three-year assignment in Ukraine “as planned,” her term was not yet completed.

Yovanovitch emerged as one of the key witnesses in the House impeachment inquiry. In her public testimony on Nov. 15, Yovanovitch said that Rudy Giuliani, the president’s private attorney, spread false statements about her that led to her removal as ambassador.

“Mr. Giuliani should have known those claims were suspect, coming as they reportedly did from individuals with questionable motives and with reason to believe that their political and financial ambitions would be stymied by our anti-corruption policy in Ukraine,” Yovanovitch testified. “Although, then and now, I have always understood that I served at the pleasure of the President, I still find it difficult to comprehend that foreign and private interests were able to undermine U.S. interests in this way.”

She was disliked by most in Ukraine, and Rudy told Trump that the was undermining his policies. When I say fired, I don't mean kicked out the door. Like with Col Vindman, it means being kicked out of that position and being relocated. That's what happened to Yovonovich, and that's what happens to most all of them.

Like with Obama, Trump doesn't need a reason to get rid of any ambassador. He can do it because he didn't like the shoes they were wearing. The one mistake that Trump made was keeping anybody left over from the last administration. But I believe Trump really wanted to try and bridge the gap; work with both sides on things. Now he understands what a mistake that was because you can't work with Democrats. They are constantly trying to work against you, and you can't have people in your administration or under you working against you and your goals.

It would be interesting to see how many Bernie voters would tell the party to go fuck itself and sit the whole thing out.

They won't. They'll all fall in line. Bernie was royally screwed in 2016 and they all looked the other way and voted for Hillary. Imagine that, the Democrats fixed an election and no one on their side cared.

Out of how many?

Out of how many?

No idea, I am not a Dem so I do not really give a shit

starting with vlad.

There you have it folks, another victim of the Power of Suggestion. Let me ask: Do you people wake up screaming at night RUSSIA! RUSSIA!? Do you believe everything the commies tell you all the time?

i believe our intel community while donny believes vald - cause 'he was powerful in his denial'. & would have taken vlad up on his offer to 'help' investigate. who knew donny was that flexible with how he can bend over & grab his ankles for pootey poot?

Ohh you believe in weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? Lol dumb ass

that curve ball ain't cutting it, bro.

Was that a yes? I have more proof of them being wrong .. would you like?

the inspectors kept reporting that there weren't. W kept insisting there was. donny thought it was good to invade iraq too. i don't do strawmen, bro... but there's my answrs.

Russia helped? Okay, how? Please be specific. What did Russia do in the last presidential election? Remember, any ridiculous claim you make, I will be asking for "reliable" sources. Let me demonstrate how ridiculous you sound......

I don't think that Russian helped Trump at all, they didn't even try.

The only thing evidence they had was the so-called "Russian" honeypot who met with Don Jr., Manafort, etc. at Trump Tower for 20 minutes. She may have been of Russian ethnicity, who knows, but she was working for the Deep State not Uncle Pooty.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

yer welcome.

First, no one in the Trump Administration is fingered in the indictment. Second, "indictment" only means that Mueller ACCUSED these Russian nationals, nothing was proven. Further, Mueller has not even interviewed the accused, not even served them, even though President Putin has offered to make the defendants available.

putin wanted us to go over there, knowing full well that ain't happening. & there is hard core evidence via cyber 'fingerprints' ...

' the only thing evidence they had was the so-called "Russian" honeypot who met with Don Jr., Manafort, etc. at Trump Tower for 20 minutes. She may have been of Russian ethnicity, who knows, but she was working for the Deep State not Uncle Pooty.'

now read slowly.... she is straight from the russian government

Russia Investigation
Published July 26, 2018
Russian lawyer in Trump Tower meeting tied to top Kremlin officials
Russian lawyer in Trump Tower meeting tied to top Kremlin officials

& well, looky here...

Russian lawyer who attended Trump Tower meeting charged in separate probe
By Morgan Chalfant - 01/08/19 10:59 AM EST

A Russian lawyer who attended a 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Trump campaign officials has been charged with attempting to stop a federal investigation into money laundering.

In the 19-page filing unsealed Tuesday, federal prosecutors accuse Natalia Veselnitskaya of obstructing justice by intentionally trying to stop a Justice Department civil fraud probe that involved a Russian businessman and his investment firm who she was representing.

While the case does not appear to have direct ties to the Trump Tower meeting, the allegations laid out in the indictment nevertheless paint a portrait of an individual with close ties to the Russian government.

Prosecutors said the U.S. government had asked the Russian government to assist with the investigation, but it refused, sending back a response letter that purported to exonerate the Russian officials and the investment company's personnel.
Russian lawyer who attended Trump Tower meeting charged in separate probe

so wtf do they have to do with the roooskie bitch? silly ray ray.... should i pull up the tuber of sarah palin thinking she was talking to the french prez?

c'mon, dude.

It would be interesting to see how many Bernie voters would tell the party to go fuck itself and sit the whole thing out.

I would imagine that's going to happen anyway if he doesn't get the nomination. Democrats seem to love snatching defeat from the jaws of victory these days. But this OP just seems like fabricated bad faith nonsense from bored wingers.

President Trump bashes and fires Leakers and those who are supposed to be "advisors" but spend every second of the waking day trying to take down the Presidency- guys like the Vindman brothers, who might well be legitimate experts on Ukraine- but ones that the President could never trust as their overriding goal is to destroy him.

uh-huh you mean like the latest whistleblower who spilled about untrained & unequipped people going over to wuhan to get our fellow americans, who are sick with the coronavirus, putting themselves in danger along with how many others? & she was retaliated against for questioning it b4 she came fwd as a WB...

like THAT?

Forum List

Back