Wow, They Really ARE Desperate

It's true. The Exorcist gets funnier every time I see it.

Democrats float Sherrod Brown as 'white knight' 2020 nominee, Michelle Obama as vice president

Democrats float Sherrod Brown as 'white knight' 2020 nominee, Michelle Obama as vice president

He might go for it, but there is no way she would. Plus I think this story is only there to ruffle some feathers. You can't go into the game this late and expect everybody to rush to vote for Brown. He's known here in Ohio because this is where he's from. Many Democrats probably have no idea who he is.

You know, Trump putting Pence in charge, kinda reminds me of when Trump was campaigning, and his son offered Kasich a chance to be the most powerful president in history.............................

Report: Trump camp offered to make Kasich 'most powerful VP in history'

By Jessie Hellmann - 07/20/16 08:42 AM EDT 508
Donald Trump's campaign reached out to Ohio Gov. John Kasich in May with an offer to make him the "most powerful vice president in history," The New York Times reported Tuesday.

Trump's oldest son, Donald Trump Jr., reached out to a Kasich adviser after the Ohio governor ended his own Republican presidential campaign, promising that if he accepted the vice presidency, Kasich would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

The adviser asked what Trump would be in charge of, the report said, and Trump Jr. responded: "Making America great again."

Kasich has refused to endorse Trump, the GOP's presidential nominee, for president, and won't speak at this week's Republican National Convention even though it's taking place in his home state.

The story that Trump offered Kasich the vice presidency was Fake News. Note that the source was the "NY Times" , one of the country's biggest sources of Fake News.
Polish ,you've been the source of BS for the last 15 years or so I've known you

Fake news, without the names of the 93 super delegates it is just make believe.

Correct. We only trust anonymous sources when it's about Trump.

No, you only trust them when they are in support of Trump

Nah, most of us on the right don't buy into anonymous sources. They are seldom used on the right anyhow.

He might go for it, but there is no way she would. Plus I think this story is only there to ruffle some feathers. You can't going the game this late and expect everybody to rush to vote for Brown. He's known here in Ohio because this is where he's from. Many Democrats probably have no idea who he is.

If the Democrats really wanted someone from Ohio that people know, recruiting John Kasich into the party would be a bolder move for sure.

Kasich's hatred for the President is pretty legendary

I thought it was interesting that Trump is handing the reins for handling the virus over to Pence.

Presidents do those kinds of things. You know, like how DumBama handed over Ukraine to Joe after his drug head son got a no-show job for 80K a month with no experience in the business or country? Strange how that is......huh?
How come every time trump shits on America you come up with biden obama BS ??

The only people who shit on America are the commies.

You know, Trump putting Pence in charge, kinda reminds me of when Trump was campaigning, and his son offered Kasich a chance to be the most powerful president in history.............................

Donald Trump's campaign reached out to Ohio Gov. John Kasich in May with an offer to make him the "most powerful vice president in history," The New York Times reported Tuesday.

Trump's oldest son, Donald Trump Jr., reached out to a Kasich adviser after the Ohio governor ended his own Republican presidential campaign, promising that if he accepted the vice presidency, Kasich would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

The adviser asked what Trump would be in charge of, the report said, and Trump Jr. responded: "Making America great again."

Kasich has refused to endorse Trump, the GOP's presidential nominee, for president, and won't speak at this week's Republican National Convention even though it's taking place in his home state.
Did you say that when Obama appointed Ron Klain, with no healthcare expertise as Ebola czar?

I thought it was interesting that Trump is handing the reins for handling the virus over to Pence.

Presidents do those kinds of things. You know, like how DumBama handed over Ukraine to Joe after his drug head son got a no-show job for 80K a month with no experience in the business or country? Strange how that is......huh?

starting with vlad.

He might go for it, but there is no way she would. Plus I think this story is only there to ruffle some feathers. You can't going the game this late and expect everybody to rush to vote for Brown. He's known here in Ohio because this is where he's from. Many Democrats probably have no idea who he is.

If the Democrats really wanted someone from Ohio that people know, recruiting John Kasich into the party would be a bolder move for sure.

Kasich's hatred for the President is pretty legendary

True, but he only had single digit approval on the Republican side. But you are correct, just about anybody would be a better chance than Brown.

starting with vlad.

There you have it folks, another victim of the Power of Suggestion. Let me ask: Do you people wake up screaming at night RUSSIA! RUSSIA!? Do you believe everything the commies tell you all the time?

The story that Trump offered Kasich the vice presidency was Fake News. Note that the source was the "NY Times" , one of the country's biggest sources of Fake News.
Polish ,you've been the source of BS for the last 15 years or so I've known you

I'm an expert in detecting BS, that's for sure. And this story about Trump wanted a pathetic Loser like Kasich is obviously BS. Trump likes to get winners aboard.

Civil war has erupted months ago

cool story, bro.
Hell yea

but only a story. if there is war within our borders - it will be between the haves & the have nots. it won't be about 'race'.

bro.
The civil war in the democrat party dumb ass

'eh - it's not like you deplorables aren't clamoring for a real civil war...
Well don’t give us a reason

cool story, bro.
Hell yea

but only a story. if there is war within our borders - it will be between the haves & the have nots. it won't be about 'race'.

bro.

Deplorable Americans don't want a civil war. But if the Leftards start one, they'll finish it.

cool story, bro.
Hell yea

bro.

Correct, because we on the right are so renown for our violent tendencies.

And guess who's Trumps good buddy ?? PUTIN

Forum List

Back