Wow..this says a lot about the intelligence of the Anti-American, Anti-Immigrant, Anti-Trump person!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Not only is this owner totally ignorant but boy will she feel the results at her next accountants' meeting!

Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 11.59.59 AM.png

Sarah Sanders 'gets kicked out of a Virginia restaurant' | Daily Mail Online

The moral conduct of Sanders and the white house are plenty good reason to refuse service to her and all of them.

The moral conduct of Sanders and the white house are plenty good reason to refuse service to her and all of them.

^^^ there's that famous liberal tolerance again.
It is the same tolerance that the baker showed in the cake case. I think it is more retribution than tolerance. Then again I will not associate with conservatives, even my family members who are are denied contact. I would not hire republicans to work for my business's because they did not work all they did was sit and complain.

It is the same tolerance that the baker showed in the cake case. I think it is more retribution than tolerance. Then again I will not associate with conservatives, even my family members who are are denied contact. I would not hire republicans to work for my business's because they did not work all they did was sit and complain.

The difference is I don't think Sarah Sanders will go to the Supreme Court to get a ruling.
She simply has a lot of Americans on her side.
There are a lot more "Sarah Sanders" economically than anti-trump haters and this restaurant will surely feel the pain.

Only a liberal would turn on his own family over politics. Disgusting.

I hope the "Red Hen" reaps the same benefits that Starbucks did by embracing Liberal ideals. They may actually see a short term bump in Liberal support but that will be temporary as Libs have short attention spans and quickly move on to the next thing.

I hope the "Red Hen" reaps the same benefits that Starbucks did by embracing Liberal ideals. They may actually see a short term bump in Liberal support but that will be temporary as Libs have short attention spans and quickly move on to the next thing.
Well, Starbucks took a shot at embracing the Trumpmerica ideals, but arresting those black guys backfired big time.

Cons are so butthurt and triggered today over this.

Find your safespace snowflakes. Maybe the restaurant's baker just refused to serve an ugly lying woman? Surely you support that.

Cons are so butthurt and triggered today over this.

Find your safespace snowflakes. Maybe the restaurant's baker just refused to serve an ugly lying woman? Surely you support that.
While it's not a good look, leave it to the Trumpkins to still make themselves look bad over it. When Sanders quotes the Bible, it's politics. When bakers do, it's religion.

Now we see one of the pratfalls of infusing religion into the government.

Last edited:
All the left accomplishes when they do such things, is demonstrate their level of immaturity. Like I've said in other posts....."5 year old's throwing themselves on floors, flailing their arms and legs while screaming....NO....NO....NO....NO! This is what I think of now when I think of the left.

For the right wing snowflakes in this thread, if you supported the baker saying no to the cake and then condemn this...you are a fucking hypocrite.

Not only is this owner totally ignorant but boy will she feel the results at her next accountants' meeting!

View attachment 200533

Sarah Sanders 'gets kicked out of a Virginia restaurant' | Daily Mail Online

Oh look, the 19th thread on this topic!

AND YOU ARE A total ABSOLUTE LIAR!!!!!!

Prove to me there are on this forum 19 distinct threads regarding Sarah Sanders getting kicked out!

YOU can't dummy! See this is why more and more people are really getting tired of idiotic unproven pure a-hole comments like you did!

Facts_Links.png

For the right wing snowflakes in this thread, if you supported the baker saying no to the cake and then condemn this...you are a fucking hypocrite.

That is NOT so. If the owner asked her to leave, then it is equal to the baker; but if the MANAGER asked her to leave, then that manager is in deep trouble, and so is Red Hen!

Forum List

Back