Wow..this says a lot about the intelligence of the Anti-American, Anti-Immigrant, Anti-Trump person!

The moral conduct of Sanders and the white house are plenty good reason to refuse service to her and all of them.

^^^ there's that famous liberal tolerance again.
It is the same tolerance that the baker showed in the cake case. I think it is more retribution than tolerance. Then again I will not associate with conservatives, even my family members who are are denied contact. I would not hire republicans to work for my business's because they did not work all they did was sit and complain.

^^^^ Sound like little rocket man!

The moral conduct of Sanders and the white house are plenty good reason to refuse service to her and all of them.

^^^ there's that famous liberal tolerance again.
It is the same tolerance that the baker showed in the cake case. I think it is more retribution than tolerance. Then again I will not associate with conservatives, even my family members who are are denied contact. I would not hire republicans to work for my business's because they did not work all they did was sit and complain.
An ideal way to deal with the unpleasantness. I do the same thing. I do not patronize businesses where I know the owners or staff are liberal. I do not allow my great grandchildren to play with the children of liberals. I tell the mothers of girl scouts why I won't buy cookies.

I only more people were like us, the complete fracturing of the country would have happened by now.

For the right wing snowflakes in this thread, if you supported the baker saying no to the cake and then condemn this...you are a fucking hypocrite.
The baker did not tell anyoene who came into his bakery to leave. He refused a specialty order.

Not only is this owner totally ignorant but boy will she feel the results at her next accountants' meeting!

View attachment 200533

Sarah Sanders 'gets kicked out of a Virginia restaurant' | Daily Mail Online
Interesting....so, label sanders's beliefs as "political", and this is terrible. Label them (and the opposing beliefs) as religious, and it's fine.
She left. Said fine. We will pay our bill and leave. She did not sue them.

Forum List

Back