Wow..this says a lot about the intelligence of the Anti-American, Anti-Immigrant, Anti-Trump person!

Cons are so butthurt and triggered today over this.

Find your safespace snowflakes. Maybe the restaurant's baker just refused to serve an ugly lying woman? Surely you support that.

Oh Issac NUETER, are you suggesting that Sanders asked the restaurant to make a meal with a Trump doll on top?

What you are suggesting is---------> now Blacks, Hispanics, or any other minority can now be asked to LEAVE and refused NORMAL service, not SPECIAL service!

But hey, it is all ok. All this does is show Americans who the REAL Nazi's are. Most Americans like Sanders, along with Melania. All you people have done is PISSED of more of the voters than you made happy, lolol. If you keep this up, California may turn red-)

The moral conduct of Sanders and the white house are plenty good reason to refuse service to her and all of them.

^^^ there's that famous liberal tolerance again.
It is the same tolerance that the baker showed in the cake case. I think it is more retribution than tolerance. Then again I will not associate with conservatives, even my family members who are are denied contact. I would not hire republicans to work for my business's because they did not work all they did was sit and complain.

You people are the ones claiming to be tolerant, NOT! :auiqs.jpg:

For the right wing snowflakes in this thread, if you supported the baker saying no to the cake and then condemn this...you are a fucking hypocrite.

That is NOT so. If the owner asked her to leave, then it is equal to the baker; but if the MANAGER asked her to leave, then that manager is in deep trouble, and so is Red Hen!

Dunno who asked her to leave. In her tweet, Sanders said that it was the owner that asked her to leave, you can see it in the OP's link. And, the server said it was the manager in one statement, and they said it was the owner in another.

Based on the tweet by Sanders, and the statement of the server, I'd say it was the owner that asked her to leave.

And, I went to the website for this place, and it looks like it's an independent business, and not a chain.

Not only is this owner totally ignorant but boy will she feel the results at her next accountants' meeting!

View attachment 200533

Sarah Sanders 'gets kicked out of a Virginia restaurant' | Daily Mail Online

Oh look, the 19th thread on this topic!

AND YOU ARE A total ABSOLUTE LIAR!!!!!!

Prove to me there are on this forum 19 distinct threads regarding Sarah Sanders getting kicked out!

YOU can't dummy! See this is why more and more people are really getting tired of idiotic unproven pure a-hole comments like you did!

It is called hyperbole, you should be very familiar with it since your savior in the White House uses it daily.

For the right wing snowflakes in this thread, if you supported the baker saying no to the cake and then condemn this...you are a fucking hypocrite.

That is NOT so. If the owner asked her to leave, then it is equal to the baker; but if the MANAGER asked her to leave, then that manager is in deep trouble, and so is Red Hen!

Unless the manager asked her to leave at the behest of the owner.

Looks like a small restaurant. They won't handle a boycott well.
Unfortunately in 'Lexington' it will have the opposite effect... just watch, they will be swamped & I wouldn't doubt that HRC winds up making an appearance etc. etc. ugh!

The moral conduct of Sanders and the white house are plenty good reason to refuse service to her and all of them.

It is the same tolerance that the baker showed in the cake case. I think it is more retribution than tolerance. Then again I will not associate with conservatives, even my family members who are are denied contact. I would not hire republicans to work for my business's because they did not work all they did was sit and complain.
The difference being the baker didn't actually refuse service or tell anybody to leave his shop. He just refused to bake a special cake that specifically celebrated homo fake marriage.

But Sarah responded with class and without immediately filing suit. Because those of us who are pro-American recognize the right of people to refuse service.

I have been telling everybody in the rural US to stop serving brownshirts at every level.

Always a pleasure when idiots identify.

Of course the leftists rush in to defend the anti-Americans.

"We can’t let up—not for one second. We need to keep sending a message that the Trump Administration’s policy of indefinitely locking up migrant families seeking asylum is cruel, dehumanizing, and in no way represents what so many families in this country fight for every day." - Wacky Patty Murray

Discrimination in the workplace?

The difference is I don't think Sarah Sanders will go to the Supreme Court to get a ruling.
She simply has a lot of Americans on her side.
There are a lot more "Sarah Sanders" economically than anti-trump haters and this restaurant will surely feel the pain.
She can't. Evil liar is not a protected class.

Looks like a small restaurant. They won't handle a boycott well.
Unfortunately in 'Lexington' it will have the opposite effect... just watch, they will be swamped & I wouldn't doubt that HRC winds up making an appearance etc. etc. ugh!
I disagree. Libs might flock to them from other areas to give them a boost but after that, it'll just be the locals and only the Trump haters will continue to eat there but the other ones will find another place to dine (permanently). I think their profits will ultimately suffer.

Forum List

Back