Write In Campaign for Gandalf '16

gutiarmanryan

Rookie
Feb 1, 2014
I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired of all of these career politicians. Republican or Democrat, it makes no difference. All they ever do is lie, and take our money. That is why I believe that we need someone who is honest. We also need someone with a backbone. Who is not afraid to prepare for battle. That is why I am proposing a campaign to elect Gandalf president in 2016. :clap2:

Does he support investing in science, infastructure and education? Does he have vision for our country to remain a first world country or is he another goat fucker relative of the Taliban.

Hey Matt, it's called satire. If you don't know who Gandalf is, you've been living in a cave since for the past 12 years.

Does he support investing in science, infastructure and education? Does he have vision for our country to remain a first world country or is he another goat fucker relative of the Taliban.

At least Gandalf believes in hydraulic fracturing.

...and black cock.

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

While it's too early to predict and we don't even know who the players will be, I can say with 100% certainty the winner of the 2016 Presidential Election will either be a democrat or a Republican.

Forum List

Back