Wrong for white man to be in black face, but not appropriation when dresses like a woman.

They're what we call "not related". One is POLITICAL; one is SOCIAL.

Do you not think politics is intertwined with social issues? This is a social issue that the left takes a fairly clear stance on. Are you going to deny reality? If so I'll stop wasting my time.

Nope, I think they're separate things. There may be interactions here and there but conflating social issues into "Democrats vs Republicans" is just dishonest. It's a broad brush. Or for the dichotomists, two broad brushes.

Ultimately it's a dumbing-down of complex issues into the oversimplistic, which goes absolutely nowhere, and that's the root of my objection. Humanity simply IS NOT BINARY, and it's useless and actively destructive to pretend that it is.
When a woman goes in for an ultra-sound does she ask;

Is it a boy. . .

Is it a girl. . .

Or is it something other than those?

:auiqs.jpg:

Bwahaha I see what you did there. Changed the subject from "rhetoric" to "sex".

For a lot o' wags here there's no difference.

I was simply pointing out facts, you were trying to influence the minds of men with your empty flattery.

Sorry. :dunno:

quote-rhetoric-is-the-art-of-ruling-the-minds-of-men-plato-66-81-31.jpg

They're what we call "not related". One is POLITICAL; one is SOCIAL.

Do you not think politics is intertwined with social issues? This is a social issue that the left takes a fairly clear stance on. Are you going to deny reality? If so I'll stop wasting my time.

Nope, I think they're separate things. There may be interactions here and there but conflating social issues into "Democrats vs Republicans" is just dishonest. It's a broad brush. Or for the dichotomists, two broad brushes.

Ultimately it's a dumbing-down of complex issues into the oversimplistic, which goes absolutely nowhere, and that's the root of my objection. Humanity simply IS NOT BINARY, and it's useless and actively destructive to pretend that it is.

Is it a boy. . .

Is it a girl. . .

I was simply pointing out facts, you were trying to influence the minds of men with your empty flattery.

None of my points were genderspecific, man.

Last edited:
They're just confounding.

Who has the time or energy to constantly go that much into detail? Labels simplify communication if they're not abused.

See that? What you call "simplify" I call "dumbing down".

As a sentient being I'm insulted by the practice of intellectual sloth. You should be too.

I have a job dude. I also want to be part of the political discussion though.

They're just confounding.

Who has the time or energy to constantly go that much into detail? Labels simplify communication if they're not abused.

See that? What you call "simplify" I call "dumbing down".

As a sentient being I'm insulted by the practice of intellectual sloth. You should be too.

I have a job dude. I also want to be part of the political discussion though.

Noble thought. But I submit that dumbing the discussion down is undermining the discussion rather than participating. That's why I spanked the OP for doing just that. He seems to have run away too.

Is it a boy. . .

Is it a girl. . .

I think that is probably part of your problem from the start.

ncc8kotfiehz.jpg

Now "Marxism" has something to do with sex. Marx would be very surprised.

Marx saw marriage and family as relics of the “bourgeois” society that he wanted to eradicate. It was among his stated goals to eliminate marriage and family, and replace it with a sort of a collectivist “free love” type of arrangement.

The modern efforts to promote bastardy, homosexuality, transgenderism, and other distortions of the natural order of human family life and procreation are an offshoot of Marx's anti-family agenda.

How can less than one percent of the population control 350 million people?

The left has made it a political controversy. It is a lot more than just transgenders that are trying to say gender is a social construct. The left is attempting to paint the right as bullies because they won't change their opinion on this. Nobody is trying to prevent these people from having freedom.

«The left is attempting to paint the right as bullies because they won't change their opinion on this abandon obvious scientific truth in order to embrace and promote a blatant lie

Fixed it for you.

And you can be black and dress in white face.

Just ask Michael Jackson.

The reason it is such an issue is the abuses that they have suffered at the hands of people in their communities and their ostracization while exercising their god given rights.

Self-inflicted.

Every sane person knows the difference between male and female; and understands the importance of this distinction.

Someone who is obviously male, but insists on claiming to be female, is, at best, suffering from a severe mental illness. Sane people are under no obligation whatsoever to play along with the delusions of one who is thus insane; and the vast majority of us would be made very uncomfortable by any effort to compel us to do so.

It is not us sane people who are or who have the problem. It is the insane who insists that we sane must play amlong with their madness who are and who have the problem.

And you who are insane are totally wrong for blaming us who are sane, for the problems that in your madness, you insist on creating.

So you believe in evolution?
Evolution is the progress of humanity through procreation. How can you evolve when you either "put a man's dick in another man's ass", or be totally frustrated when 1 woman cannot penetrate another woman, without a mechanical device? There is no evolution in either, just sinful immoral "feel" good, liberal/ Marxist agenda.

It never stops. It's like diarrhea. Now "Marxism" has something to do with sex. Marx would be very surprised.

Pogo Preddicts: after these blind forays into first "Liberalism" and then "Marxism", the very next post will flail aimlessly into "the left". An endless torrent of pasta thrown at the wall hoping that one sticks.
Marxism is anti anything to do with God the Creator.
That is not how it works but please do carry on.
Oh, I will. Even Einstein believed in Intelligent Design.
intelligent design what a concept. Without it we would all look like a Picasso painting.

269_jpg.jpg

the American people aren't looking for us to get in a food fight, they want to know how we're gonna put food on their table!

Is it a boy. . .

Is it a girl. . .

I think that is probably part of your problem from the start.

ncc8kotfiehz.jpg

Excellent point. Why doesn't anyone ever hit the fatherlode?

Or participate in a girlcott? Or Girll some water for tea?

And why isn't there Girlsenberry Jam? Mom gum it.

Evolution is the progress of humanity through procreation. How can you evolve when you either "put a man's dick in another man's ass", or be totally frustrated when 1 woman cannot penetrate another woman, without a mechanical device? There is no evolution in either, just sinful immoral "feel" good, liberal/ Marxist agenda.

It never stops. It's like diarrhea. Now "Marxism" has something to do with sex. Marx would be very surprised.

Pogo Preddicts: after these blind forays into first "Liberalism" and then "Marxism", the very next post will flail aimlessly into "the left". An endless torrent of pasta thrown at the wall hoping that one sticks.
Marxism is anti anything to do with God the Creator.
That is not how it works but please do carry on.
Oh, I will. Even Einstein believed in Intelligent Design.
intelligent design what a concept. Without it we would all look like a Picasso painting.

269_jpg.jpg

The thing is ---- we already are. Dichotomists just don't see it.

That's the job of artists, to show us that.

Marx saw marriage and family as relics of the “bourgeois” society that he wanted to eradicate. It was among his stated goals to eliminate marriage and family, and replace it with a sort of a collectivist “free love” type of arrangement.

The modern efforts to promote bastardy, homosexuality, transgenderism, and other distortions of the natural order of human family life and procreation are an offshoot of Marx's anti-family agenda.

I don't know what Marx's ideas on marriage were (and I doubt the account above) but the fact remains, "marriage" is not "sex".

Trust me it isn't.

I don't know what Marx's ideas on marriage were (and I doubt the account above) but the fact remains, "marriage" is not "sex".

Trust me it isn't.
The penis and vagina are anatomically correct. The anus is designed to expel and is not anatomically correct for a penis. This is a biological fact. You twits do understand biology, don't you?

Forum List

Back