Wrong for white man to be in black face, but not appropriation when dresses like a woman.

Now "Marxism" has something to do with sex. Marx would be very surprised.

Marx saw marriage and family as relics of the “bourgeois” society that he wanted to eradicate. It was among his stated goals to eliminate marriage and family, and replace it with a sort of a collectivist “free love” type of arrangement.

The modern efforts to promote bastardy, homosexuality, transgenderism, and other distortions of the natural order of human family life and procreation are an offshoot of Marx's anti-family agenda.

I don't know what Marx's ideas on marriage were (and I doubt the account above) but the fact remains, "marriage" is not "sex".

Trust me it isn't.
The penis and vagina are anatomically correct. The anus is designed to expel and is not anatomically correct for a penis. This is a biological fact. You twits do understand biology, don't you?

It's wonderful that you have a hobby and are all gushy to talk about it, but the post was about marriage.

Marx saw marriage and family as relics of the “bourgeois” society that he wanted to eradicate. It was among his stated goals to eliminate marriage and family, and replace it with a sort of a collectivist “free love” type of arrangement.

The modern efforts to promote bastardy, homosexuality, transgenderism, and other distortions of the natural order of human family life and procreation are an offshoot of Marx's anti-family agenda.

I don't know what Marx's ideas on marriage were (and I doubt the account above) but the fact remains, "marriage" is not "sex".

Trust me it isn't.
The penis and vagina are anatomically correct. The anus is designed to expel and is not anatomically correct for a penis. This is a biological fact. You twits do understand biology, don't you?

It's wonderful that you have a hobby and are all gushy to talk about it, but the post was about marriage.
Never took basic biology, huh.

Trust me it isn't.
they don't

Just summed up the mental disorder of every pathetic liberal on the planet in the title

White people in black face aren't seeking to live as blacks... just to mock them.

Tran-sexuals actually believe they are the opposite sex and that's how they want to live.

Ah, MOCKING them. Word to everyone per a prog., ANYTIME you dress as someone else you're "mocking" them. Grab a tissue, alert the media, people who dress in costumes are FASCISTS.

Forum List

Back