WSJ: Biden is losing his mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Comment: This isn't a newsflash Wall Street Journal. Everyone with eyes to see and ears to hear already knows this is a fact.

Though I have to say, it's refreshing to see news media reporting on it for a change.

Screenshot_20240605-175518-255.png

Screenshot_20240605-175609-038.png

Comment: This isn't a newsflash Wall Street Journal. Everyone with eyes to see and ears to hear already knows this is a fact.

Though I have to say, it's refreshing to see news media reporting on it for a change.

View attachment 958077

View attachment 958078

It is unbelievable the measures taken by the Marxist media to try to convince people the Alzheimer's patient has all his marbles. "Don't believe your lying eyes. Believe what we tell you".

When the establishment media starts sniping at Biden, that's a sigh that they are setting up for a new candidate. The only thing we can predict for certain is if Democrats make a switch, the new candidate will be total dogshit, namely, Newsome or Obama. We need to filet the dead-end donkeys from our government before they destroy it. MAGA

View attachment 958077

View attachment 958078

When his staff hasn't pumped him up with enough stimulants, you see the frail pathetic figure Joe Biden really is. The Democrats are playing a dangerous game of charade, he should have been out on the 25th Amendment already.

When the establishment media starts sniping at Biden, that's a sigh that they are setting up for a new candidate. The only thing we can predict for certain is if Democrats make a switch, the new candidate will be total dogshit, namely, Newsome or Obama. We need to filet the dead-end donkeys from our government before they destroy it. MAGA

MAGA

The consistency is ironic. Name a single left board user you find intelligent? Heck, how about one that approaches a rational thought pattern? I choose candycorn, just kidding.but really, can u name one?

This has been planned for quite a while. It is something they could have done at any time since Incest Joe has been in office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back