WSJ: Special Counsel Mueller impanels Grand Jury in Russia Investigation.

Jr is gettign indicted....for meeting a lawyer?

Libs go buy some pillows to cushion your fall.
He went to get dirt on his daddy's political opponent instead of turning it over to the FBI like you're supposed to do.
Like Al Gore did when someone handed him dirt on Bush.
Why do the Trump's always do the wrong thing? Why do the DEPLORABLES always defend them doing the wrong thing?

He went to get dirt on his daddy's political one to instead of turning it over to the FBI like you're supposed to do.
Why do the Trump's always do the wrong thing? Why do the DEPLORABLES always defend them doing the wrong thing?

Here, to cushion your dashed expectations.

my-pillow-348_670.jpg

Mueller should have Trump's indictments and impeachment ready for the 2018 elections. Go Mueller!!!!!

Trumpies never read the email Junior sent to Kushner and Manafort.
Fox probably censored it from them.

you're so cute...

a RUSSIAN operative lawyer who sent an email saying the Russian government wanted to help his father.

you lose your ability to discern reality, Frankie poo?
What's the fucking crime, Jillian?

I'm doubting you ever even stepped foot one inside a law school.

He went to get dirt on his daddy's political one to instead of turning it over to the FBI like you're supposed to do.

my-pillow-348_670.jpg
So you think a guy who's been dirty all his life has been clean the past 10 years?
Where has 71 yr old Trump ever changed his ways?

Yes, Mueller has done. I am not making too much of it. Grand juries are as often as not used to subpoena information as anything else. I will make something of the grand jury handing down an indictment, or several of them.
But you cannot even form a GRAND JURY without THE INDICTING STATEMENT, CITATION OF US CODE(S) SUPPORTING IT, and NAMING THE CRIME(S), THE OFFENDER, & SUPPORTING EVIDENCE JUSTIFYING THE FORMATION OF A GRAND JURY TO VERIFY IF THE ACCUSATION OF THE STATED CRIME IS VALID OR INVALID!

The GRAND JURY, AFTER HEARING ONLY EVIDENCE PRESENTED BY THE PROSECUTION (THERE IS NO DEFENSE ALLOWED AND THE ACCUSED IS NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO BE PRESENT) THEN FINDS THE INDICTMENT TRUE or NOT TRUE

The mode of accusation is by a written statement in solemn form (indictment) describing the offense with proper accompaniments of time and circumstances, and certainty of act and person or by a mode less formal, which is usually the spontaneous act of the grand jury, called presentment. [5]

Grand jury - Wikipedia

In other words, YOU CAN'T JUST FUCKING CALL A GRAND JURY BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE IT.

WHAT IS THE FUCKING CRIME? CITE US CODE!

Last edited:

He went to get dirt on his daddy's political opponent instead of turning it over to the FBI like you're supposed to do.
What do you mean he was supposed to turn something over to the FBI?

He has been dirty all his life... from his early days of being under federal investigation for not renting to certain people, to screwing the little guy and walking away in 2016 with millions , to defrauding many with his bogus Senate term.....
so you really really think he's changed his ways?

We'll see who has the last laugh..

Yes, Obama was bad news.......we all agree.
That was weak ... even for you. Funny you know how dirty trumnhas been his whole life but u think 16 top flight lawyers won't find anything.
You dopes crack me up.
Right. When you can't find anything with 5 lawyers, add another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and then add three more lawyers for good measure and when 15 lawyers can't find anything on President Trump hire another one and make it 16........ and then go after his son!!!

He has been dirty all his life... from his early days of being under federal investigation for not renting to certain people, to screwing the little guy and walking away in 2016 with millions , to defrauding many with his bogus Senate term.....
so you really really think he's changed his ways?

We'll see who has the last laugh..

Yes, Obama was bad news.......we all agree.
That was weak ... even for you. Funny you know how dirty trumnhas been his whole life but u think 16 top flight lawyers won't find anything.
You dopes crack me up.
Right. When you can't find anything with 5 lawyers, add another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and then add three more lawyers for good measure and when 15 lawyers can't find anything on President Trump hire another one and make it 16........ and then go after his son!!!

How do you know what Mueller has found? Please share it with us...

What do you mean he was supposed to turn something over to the FBI?

Meeting a lawyer is a crime, remember?

Reports: Mueller Impanels Grand Jury In Federal Russia Probe

The Wall Street Journal reported, citing two unnamed sources familiar with the matter, that the Washington, D.C. grand jury “began its work in recent weeks” and is separate from the one assisting with the probe into President Donald Trump’s former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. The impanelment of that jury predated Mueller’s appointment as special counsel.

Reuters confirmed, citing two unnamed sources familiar with the matter, that Mueller convened a grand jury.

The empanelment of a new, separate grand jury reflects the scope of Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the election and whether any members of Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia.

Reuters also reported that grand jury subpoenas were issued in connection with a meeting between Donald Trump Jr., the President’s eldest son, and a Russian lawyer.

Reports: Mueller Impanels Grand Jury In Federal Russia Probe

The Trump family and The Entire Administration can ignore any Subpoena Mueller issues, because without The INDICTING STATEMENT, and CITATION OF POTENTIAL US CODE(S) BEING VIOLATED and THE POTENTIAL CRIME(S) COMMITTED, he cannot form a Grand Jury or Issue a Subpoena.

Name The Crime, CITE US CODE, or what Mueller is attempting to do is ILLEGAL as Hell and represents a GROSS Violation of Civil Liberties, and DUE PROCESS.
You keep repeating this nonsense

Now pay attention, this is the order

1) Grand Jury is seated

2) Grand Jury supoena's witnesses

3) Grand Jury decides whether or not to indict.

Read it several times until it sinks in

my-pillow-348_670.jpg
So you think a guy who's been dirty all his life has been clean the past 10 years?
Where has 71 yr old Trump ever changed his ways?

Did you order the pillow?

Progressives are hyperventilating that Kushner is guilty of buying a property that's doubled in value since they bought it and Jr is guilty of meeting a lawyer.

It's the morning of Nov 8 all over again

I thought Nov 8th and the few weeks after would be the height of the liberal meltdown we'd get to witness. But here we are, months later and the lefty delirium is only worse.

I honestly believe the left is so desperate for some kind of hope, they are willing to go along with all this nonsense. I mean we have undercover video of top CNN producers and staff admitting that this whole thing is nothing, it's just for ratings....and yet they still beleive.

Gee I wonder what 16 great lawyers can find out on one of the dirtiest men on the planet.
It's limitless. Thus the need for 16 lawyers the scope is so wide.

Will you finally STFU and go home with your stupidity when this fizzles out and goes nowhere like all the other Trump fake scandals fabricated by the desperate left?

Forum List

Back