WSJ: Special Counsel Mueller impanels Grand Jury in Russia Investigation.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has impaneled a grand jury in Washington to investigate Russia’s interference in the 2016 elections, a sign that his inquiry is growing in intensity and entering a new phase, according to people familiar with the matter.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller Impanels Washington Grand Jury in Russia Probe

Get yours ... :party::udaman:

apparently Donald wasn't very well-behaved in his financial dealings.

explains why he's refused to turn over his tax returns.

I wonder how much money-laundering he did for Russian oligarchs

The IRS missed that?

With Mueller's hire of many fraud, money laundering, and racketeering attorneys should scare the shit out of the Comrade. Look at this:

One year into the FBI's Russia investigation, Mueller is on the Trump money trail - CNNPolitics.com

LOL.

Trump's son-in -laws real estate company took out a loan from Deutsche Bank, therefore Russia

LOL

Here, this is way more interesting

Why did Trump lie that Junior's meeting was about adoption when there's already documented email proof it wasn't?
Now run away and hide.

That's it? That's the "Crime"?

Exclusive: Grand jury subpoenas issued in relation to Trump Jr., Russian lawyer meeting - sources

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Grand jury subpoenas have been issued in connection with a June 2016 meeting that included President Donald Trump's son, his son-in-law and a Russian lawyer, two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters on Thursday.

The sources added that special counsel Robert Mueller had convened a grand jury in Washington to investigate allegations of Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. election.

Russia has loomed large over the first six months of the Trump presidency, with U.S. congressional panels also investigating the Russian election interference that U.S. intelligence agencies believe was meant to tilt the vote in Trump's favor.

Exclusive: Grand jury subpoenas issued in relation to Trump Jr., Russian lawyer meeting - sources
He cannot even LEGALLY SUBPOENA Trump Jr. without THE INDICTING STATEMENT, CITING Alleged US CODE VIOLATIONS and the Alleged Crime Committed.

This isn't getting to the bottom of anything without that. It's a witch hunt, both The Left and Right are in on imo. And if no one challenges this, then you know the fix is in, because this is not even a LEGALLY FORMED GRAND JURY.

IT's more proof of a witch hunt.
I suggest you get a refund on your internet legal degree

And the FOX web site is HILLARY, HILLARY, HILLARY!
They'll do anything but talk about Trump's failing presidency or his investigations.
Same with their TV channel. Only Shep Smith has balls over at Fox..

Anybody with a brain knows if Mueller found evidence of collusion he would've leaked it to the mainstream media by now. They're so desperate
100% wrong. You know nothing about Mueller. He wouldn't do anything to compromise his investigation.
Where do you idiots come up with this imaginary nonsense?
Obviously your brain is not in working order..

they make up garbage about anyone who doesn't do their bidding or makes them look as stupid and corrupt as they are.... which is most of the world.

Anybody with a brain knows if Mueller found evidence of collusion he would've leaked it to the mainstream media by now. They're so desperate
100% wrong. You know nothing about Mueller. He wouldn't do anything to compromise his investigation.

they make up garbage about anyone who doesn't do their bidding or makes them look as stupid and corrupt as they are.... which is most of the world.
Exactly. Anyone who tells the truth about Trump gets attacked. It's been that way since day one.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has impaneled a grand jury in Washington to investigate Russia’s interference in the 2016 elections, a sign that his inquiry is growing in intensity and entering a new phase, according to people familiar with the matter.

The IRS missed that?

With Mueller's hire of many fraud, money laundering, and racketeering attorneys should scare the shit out of the Comrade. Look at this:

One year into the FBI's Russia investigation, Mueller is on the Trump money trail - CNNPolitics.com

LOL.

Trump's son-in -laws real estate company took out a loan from Deutsche Bank, therefore Russia

LOL

Why did Trump lie that Junior's meeting was about adoption when there's already documented email proof it wasn't?
Now run away and hide.

But the meeting was about adoption.

I agree. Too bad Putin didn't also hack and broadcast the RNC emails.

From what I've read, they probably did hack the RNC and are sitting on those things until the time comes to use it. The FSB's style is no different than the KGB's. They dig up dirt on you (usually sexual in nature) and then hold that over you. I bet one dollar American that the Russian hackers have all that shit from the RNC. That's how they get the RNC to do its bidding...like changing the RNC Platform's Ukraine stance to a pro-Russian one. That shit alone should be enough to implicate the GOP and the Conservative Movement.

Very interesting observation - and probably true. Thank you.

The IRS missed that?

LOL.

LOL

Now run away and hide.

Here it is again coward Frank.

Crusader Frank is scared to answer my question.
Funny.

What's the crime? Remember, schlonging Hillary is not a crime
That's not the question. Is your reading ability that bad?
Please answer. I even predicted you'd dodge it.
I so know you.

he doesn't exactly run deep.

What's the crime? Buying 666 Fifth Ave with Vornado? Meeting with foreign investors?

Please, please, please enlighten me

Exactly. Anyone who tells the truth about Trump gets attacked. It's been that way since day one.

yup.. whether it was Jeb bush or John kasich (who would have been so much better a president than the internet troll) or any of the others, they act like schoolyard bullies. and the orange sociopath and his losers save the most creative stuff for any woman who shows them for what they are.

it makes their .... hands... feel small.

The IRS missed that?

LOL.

LOL

Now run away and hide.

Here it is again coward Frank.

Answered in post 131

The IRS missed that?

LOL.

LOL

Now run away and hide.

But the meeting was about adoption.

Proof? Anything?
Junior's email said just the opposite.
Hilarious you're still lying for Trump lying.

Forum List

Back