WTF? MAGA: Alabama SGA warning Protest DrumpF during the LSU game and risk losing your reserved seat

LSU and Alabama will not have a seating issue........stick that with a fork because it's done
Not all LSU is pro-great Douche. Your point?
My point? You have to ask? Well to help cure a bit of your stupidity this will help.
LSU vs ALABAMA

LSU and Alabama will not have a seating issue........stick that with a fork because it's done
My point? You have to ask? Well to help cure a bit of your stupidity this will help.
LSU vs ALABAMA
LSU sounds like a drug.
Alabama always comes up as a racist sick place in America.
As for college football, seems like some have somthang better to do.

LSU vs ALABAMA
LSU sounds like a drug.
Alabama always comes up as a racist sick place in America.
As for college football, seems like some have somthang better to do.
I guess I couldn't fix your stupidity....that stadium will be filled to capacity.
A number 1 ranked team verses a number 2 ranked team will fill a stadium of any size.
I guess Trump isn't as big of a douche as you are. :auiqs.jpg:
Now run along with your personal ailments because you suck big time.

Baz Ares, Wow! Did you hear all those protesting the president? Yeah, I didn't either.
One hell of a game though...

Baz Ares, Wow! Did you hear all those protesting the president? Yeah, I didn't either.
One hell of a game though...

I understand it went like this.
upload_2019-11-10_13-40-42.png

upload_2019-11-10_13-40-15.png

upload_2019-11-10_13-41-8.png

upload_2019-11-10_13-41-31.png

I see what it takes to get places where people have season tickets to cheer under threats.
MAGA. Cheer or we will kick you out of sporting events.

As for college football? Don't waste time with it. Even at college, it was stupid BS.

Last edited:
Liberals always believe a handout is warranted so give them a freebie protesting venue where some beanpole guys and 300 pound chicks can rail at the captive audience paying hundreds of dollar for tickets.

Liberals always believe a handout is warranted so give them a freebie protesting venue where some beanpole guys and 300 pound chicks can rail at the captive audience paying hundreds of dollar for tickets.
DOPer Weak, you post delusional mind farts again.

There is no 1st amendment on private property. Or 2nd for that matter. You don't have a right to be at that game. You are allowed to attend IF you have permission or a ticket. Permission would be a student. Ticket would be everyone else.

If I allow you onto my property and tell you don't protest the president or else you're gone and you do, I can throw you out. If I say "no guns allowed" and you bring a gun onto my property I can have you arrested for armed trespassing.

Learn the constitution and LEARN WHERE IT APPLIES.

There is no 1st amendment on private property. Or 2nd for that matter. You don't have a right to be at that game. You are allowed to attend IF you have permission or a ticket. Permission would be a student. Ticket would be everyone else.

If I allow you onto my property and tell you don't protest the president or else you're gone and you do, I can throw you out. If I say "no guns allowed" and you bring a gun onto my property I can have you arrested for armed trespassing.

Is, not, LSU a public institution? Taking State and Federal funds.

Is, not, LSU a public institution?

It doesn't matter. It's owned by someone. If it's not owned by the gov't then the constitution doesn't apply there. The Con is a gov't document. The owner of the property supersedes the constitution.

Is, not, LSU a public institution?

It doesn't matter. It's owned by someone. If it's not owned by the gov't then the constitution doesn't apply there. The Con is a gov't document. The owner of the property supersedes the constitution.
If it was a private school they could do what you want, but it is a Public one.

Forum List

Back