WTF? MAGA: Alabama SGA warning Protest DrumpF during the LSU game and risk losing your reserved seat

There is no 1st amendment on private property. Or 2nd for that matter. You don't have a right to be at that game. You are allowed to attend IF you have permission or a ticket. Permission would be a student. Ticket would be everyone else.

If I allow you onto my property and tell you don't protest the president or else you're gone and you do, I can throw you out. If I say "no guns allowed" and you bring a gun onto my property I can have you arrested for armed trespassing.

Learn the constitution and LEARN WHERE IT APPLIES.
Is, not, LSU a public institution?

It doesn't matter. It's owned by someone. If it's not owned by the gov't then the constitution doesn't apply there. The Con is a gov't document. The owner of the property supersedes the constitution.
If it was a private school they could do what you want, but it is a Public one.

If it's public where the 1st amendment would apply there would be no cost to get in. But there is. So its not public. You can't just walk into that game. You have to pay. If you have to pay someone, then they own it. And they can make the rules. Public parks are free. Public schools are free. Truly public things you don't have to pay to get onto or into.

It receives public funds but its not owned by the gov't. I can take out a gov't loan on a company I start and I still own the company and I can still make the rules there even though the gov't has given me money to start the company.

Last edited:
Baz Ares, Wow! Did you hear all those protesting the president? Yeah, I didn't either.
One hell of a game though...

I understand it went like this.
View attachment 289154
View attachment 289153
View attachment 289156
View attachment 289157

I see what it takes to get places where people have season tickets to cheer under threats.
MAGA. Cheer or we will kick you out of sporting events.

As for college football? Don't waste time with it. Even at college, it was stupid BS.
Good thing you didn't watch it, you would have been sorely disappointed, minion.

Baz Ares, Wow! Did you hear all those protesting the president? Yeah, I didn't either.
One hell of a game though...

I understand it went like this.
View attachment 289154
View attachment 289153
View attachment 289156
View attachment 289157

I see what it takes to get places where people have season tickets to cheer under threats.
MAGA. Cheer or we will kick you out of sporting events.

As for college football? Don't waste time with it. Even at college, it was stupid BS.
Good thing you didn't watch it, you would have been sorely disappointed, minion.
LSU game or Great Douche lie yesterday? Had no expectation of either happening better than what did.

Forum List

Back