WTF.................No hotdog or "weiner" talk?

You know....................when he kept his junk covered, I could have written it off as just another stupid prank that most any guy would do.

(Admit it guys, even if you haven't texted your junk to someone, I'm guessing many of you already have the people you'd like to send it to if you could).

However...................continuing to text his junk, even after he'd been busted and left Congress because of it, as well as going the extra mile and taking off the covering (which he's done), I'm still wondering what the fuck NYC is thinking in considering this man for the office of mayor, and I'm also wondering why his old lady (the Muslim) is staying with him, as well as defending him on national television.

I'm guessing the only reason his wife is still there, is because she's looking at all the bennies she could get as a mayor's wife.

Kind of a bad reason to continue to live with a pervert.

You know....................when he kept his junk covered, I could have written it off as just another stupid prank that most any guy would do.

(Admit it guys, even if you haven't texted your junk to someone, I'm guessing many of you already have the people you'd like to send it to if you could).

However...................continuing to text his junk, even after he'd been busted and left Congress because of it, as well as going the extra mile and taking off the covering (which he's done), I'm still wondering what the fuck NYC is thinking in considering this man for the office of mayor, and I'm also wondering why his old lady (the Muslim) is staying with him, as well as defending him on national television.

I'm guessing the only reason his wife is still there, is because she's looking at all the bennies she could get as a mayor's wife.

You're still talking about weiners? Damn dude, I had you pegged for something different entirely man.

:eek:

You're still talking about weiners? Damn dude, I had you pegged for something different entirely man.

Unlike you, I just talk about what the news has brought up about wieners.

You're the gagging asshole who likes to swallow.

I'm really surprised..................Anthony Weiner has been sending pics of his junk via Twitter and other social feeds, yet none of you right wing types haven't said a word about this?

Weiner texted pics of his junk to a lot of women while his wife was overseas, and had to resign his place in Congress (in the House of Representatives) while it was covered.

Now? He's sending pictures of his junk that aren't covered by his underwear, and he's running for mayor of NYC.

Why haven't the right wing types on this board jumped all over him? I mean, after all, he IS a Democrat, and deserves to be nailed.

You conservatives jump on some of the lamest stuff about Obama, yet you let Weiner slide?

I'm an Independent and am wondering why the left is jumping all over him, yet the right lets him have a pass?

I personally think Weiner needs to drop out of the race and go back to being an ordinary person where he can text his junk to whoever he wants (with his wife's permission of course).

Why isn't there more of an outcry about him texting his naked junk?

All I can think about is the fact he looks like Butthead, from Beavis and Butthead. At first I thought maybe Mr. Burns, but I am thinking Butthead.

Unlike you, I just talk about what the news has brought up about wieners.

You're the gagging asshole who likes to swallow.

How mature.

Weiner is the perfect Democratic candidate for NYC mayor.

That he is a mentally ill creepy pervert whom has told countless lies about the sexting situation.

Virtually guarantees he will win the election. .. :cool:

I'm really surprised..................Anthony Weiner has been sending pics of his junk via Twitter and other social feeds, yet none of you right wing types haven't said a word about this?

Weiner texted pics of his junk to a lot of women while his wife was overseas, and had to resign his place in Congress (in the House of Representatives) while it was covered.

Now? He's sending pictures of his junk that aren't covered by his underwear, and he's running for mayor of NYC.

Why haven't the right wing types on this board jumped all over him? I mean, after all, he IS a Democrat, and deserves to be nailed.

You conservatives jump on some of the lamest stuff about Obama, yet you let Weiner slide?

I'm an Independent and am wondering why the left is jumping all over him, yet the right lets him have a pass?

I personally think Weiner needs to drop out of the race and go back to being an ordinary person where he can text his junk to whoever he wants (with his wife's permission of course).

I am surprised you still think the right wing is nearly as obsessed with sex as the left wing.

Really? I guess the Dems should learn to bury the story like they did for Larry Craig and his "wide stance".

Wanna talk about the infidelity that was buried (or hoped to be buried) by cash?

There's a lot of that as well.

There was. Several on the right have already posted about it and it is now old news. Really, he is a non-issue now. I don’t see him winning anything or getting back to any real position of influence so what is the point of talking about it. These things have no bearing on the future.

Really? I guess the Dems should learn to bury the story like they did for Larry Craig and his "wide stance".

Wanna talk about the infidelity that was buried (or hoped to be buried) by cash?

There's a lot of that as well.

They tried to bury it, and failed. The only person I know of that tried to bury the Craig story was Craig.

There have been a couple of posts but right wingers just can't get up (pardon the pun) a head of steam fueled by hatred like the lefties are capable of. Also the liberal media has been downplaying the story or writing puff pieces like the one in "People". Weiner is beyond being a pervert. Law enforcement should take note and consider digging up his backyard looking for corpses.

It took the Queen Bee of the Democratic Party over a week to say anything negative toward Filner or Weiner? Think she would have held back so long if either of them had an "R" after their name?

First she said this:

Pelosi declines to weigh in on San Diego mayor
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi declined to say whether San Diego Mayor Bob Filner should resign amid allegations that he sexually harassed women.

"What goes on in San Diego is up to the people of San Diego," Pelosi, D-Calif., said Friday.

Now she says this:

Pelosi: Weiner, Filner behavior ‘so disrespectful of women’
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Thursday harshly criticized the behavior of Anthony Weiner and San Diego Mayor Bob Filner, who recently have been caught up in sex-related scandals.

“The conduct of some of these people that we are talking about here is reprehensible,” Pelosi said Thursday morning at a news conference. “It is so disrespectful of women. And what’s really stunning about it is that they don’t even realize it. They don’t even have a clue…. If they are clueless, get a clue. If they need therapy, get it in private.”

Last week, Pelosi dodged a question about Filner, who is accused of making unwanted sexual advances toward several women.

Why so you can act like the idiot you profess to be and defend it?

Actually, if the right wing fringe idiots were to decry Weiner for texting his junk, that is one place that I would support them.

Weiner lied the first time, and he lied the second time. He's got a problem and he doesn't need to be mayor of NYC.

On this one thing, we can both agree. I hope Weiner loses his ass and is thrown into the dustbin of politics and forgotten.

Not only is he a shitty husband, but he also sucks as a politician. Grandstanding can only take you so far in a world of the Internet. He's said many things on the floor, but failed to provide the votes to back it up.

Fuck Weiner...................I hope he loses badly, and I'm pretty sure that his old lady is gonna leave him after he loses.

Anyone wanna take the bet? 5 bucks says that his wife leaves him 6 months after the election is over and he loses.

I'll take any action..................PM me if you're interested.

He's just another fool politician who is addicted to power. What's to talk about?

Now his wife and the MB well hey there's something to focus on.......

Actually, if the right wing fringe idiots were to decry Weiner for texting his junk, that is one place that I would support them.

Weiner lied the first time, and he lied the second time. He's got a problem and he doesn't need to be mayor of NYC.

On this one thing, we can both agree. I hope Weiner loses his ass and is thrown into the dustbin of politics and forgotten.

Not only is he a shitty husband, but he also sucks as a politician. Grandstanding can only take you so far in a world of the Internet. He's said many things on the floor, but failed to provide the votes to back it up.

Fuck Weiner...................I hope he loses badly, and I'm pretty sure that his old lady is gonna leave him after he loses.

Anyone wanna take the bet? 5 bucks says that his wife leaves him 6 months after the election is over and he loses.

I love NYC and seriously believe the city deserves better than this idiot. I don't think he's qualified to be a dog catcher.

Basically his only creds go to Huma's work with Hillary. I can't even imagine this sicko becoming the mayor of one of the world's most amazing cities.

ETA: I would hold the same position if there was an R after his name. Scumbuckets are scumbuckets no matter what their party affiliation is. And this guy is a creep.

Last edited:
The left for the most part isn't defending him, and the right can't attack him (at least not credibly)

after defending Mark Sanford.

Apples and oranges.

The 'right' sure as heck CAN attack him, and do.

What many are observing is the petty deflection when our country has bigger things to deal with.

Why? Because Sanford's misbehaviours were actual physical infidelity as well as some unethical governmental acts?
Weiner has had one chance at redemption and he probably didn't deserve that because he has nothing special to offer as a public servant.
He has now committed the unforgiveable sin in these matters -
he lied during the 'owning up' step in his scandal.

Nope! This thread is about Weiner.
Make your own Sanford thread

Weiner has had one chance at redemption and he probably didn't deserve that because he has nothing special to offer as a public servant.

Weiner is a (D). Dems normally support 'D' behavior. Why aren't they supporting Weiner? I have an answer to that but nobody will like it. :eusa_shhh:

PS-haven't had the time to read our pm exchange...sorry :redface:

I love NYC and seriously believe the city deserves better than this idiot. I don't think he's qualified to be a dog catcher.

Basically his only creds go to Huma's work with Hillary. I can't even imagine this sicko becoming the mayor of one of the world's most amazing cities.

ETA: I would hold the same position if there was an R after his name. Scumbuckets are scumbuckets no matter what their party affiliation is. And this guy is a creep.

Yanno..........................you're right....................it doesn't matter what party he's from, a scumbucket is still a scumbucket.

And Weiner is a scumbucket along the lines of that douche from Idaho named Larry Craig.

Like I said..................I'm an Independent, and I hope this asshole Weiner loses his ass in this upcoming election and is thrown into the dustbin of politics for being the worthless asshat he is.

I used to support Weiner when he was in Congress, and thought he could do some good, but after seeing what he's done lately, I hope he crashes, burns, and is rendered unfit for any further political service.

He doesn't need to serve in a public forum any longer, he just needs to go home and text whoever he wants, because he's lied to me for the last time.

Fuck Weiner.................I hope he takes it up the ass.

Forum List

Back