WTFO?

A U.S. drone that kills innocent people is indistinguishable from a man who machine guns a crowd. A drone attack that kills innocent people is an act of terror. Obama is the worlds biggest terrorist.
Are you REALLY that naive???

What is naive about the truth? Drone attacks in Pakistan alone have killed hundreds of innocent bystanders, women and children.
That's true --- and the targets killed by those drones have killed thousands before we got them. Now, they won't kill any more innocents.

By the way --- there are NO innocents in war (yeah, I know - you're going to drag out a little 5 yr old girl). Her folks are the ones who didn't identify the terrorists. Everything in life has a price ...

I appreciate your point of view, but I disagree.

When innocent civilians get killed by drone strikes it fuels more extremism. More young men become willing to die for "justice" even if it is against other innocent civilians. We are creating new terrorists with our meddling. We need to get out of the mid-east.

PS- We haven't declared war on anyone since 1941.

Even General Sherman didn't consider killing civilians part of his "total war".

A U.S. drone that kills innocent people is indistinguishable from a man who machine guns a crowd. A drone attack that kills innocent people is an act of terror. Obama is the worlds biggest terrorist.

What is naive about the truth? Drone attacks in Pakistan alone have killed hundreds of innocent bystanders, women and children.
That's true --- and the targets killed by those drones have killed thousands before we got them. Now, they won't kill any more innocents.

By the way --- there are NO innocents in war (yeah, I know - you're going to drag out a little 5 yr old girl). Her folks are the ones who didn't identify the terrorists. Everything in life has a price ...

When innocent civilians get killed by drone strikes it fuels more extremism. More young men become willing to die for "justice" even if it is against other innocent civilians. We are creating new terrorists with our meddling. We need to get out of the mid-east.

These "ISIS scares us" toddlers have no honor, nor are they men.

Temporary off iggy just to go right back on iggy..................Have a nice night.

To paint BTW

Temporary off iggy just to go right back on iggy..................Have a nice night.
The truth hurts, obviously...

Frankly, this is mostly nonsense. ISIS is not targeting us because we killed their mothers - they're not targeting us because we blew up a market. You need to quit being so naive - and study the truth, for a change.

No innocents eh? Guess that includes fetuses, fucking terrorist supporters...

I'm sure this makes sense to somebody ---- but they're in an institution, and don't get to see this. The rest of us will just ignore it because it makes no damn sense at all.
Pro-Life only for life you approve of. It's not difficult to understand.

A fine example of convoluted, perverted, and simplistic logic ... your mamma would be proud.

Frankly, this is mostly nonsense. ISIS is not targeting us because we killed their mothers - they're not targeting us because we blew up a market. You need to quit being so naive - and study the truth, for a change.

ISIS isn't targeting us because we killed their mothers. But thousands of people are joining ISIS because we killed their mothers, sisters, fathers, or brothers.

ISIS isn't targeting us because we killed their mothers. But thousands of people are joining ISIS because we killed their mothers, sisters, fathers, or brothers.

That is absolute nonsense ... concocted by the left. Face reality ...

I'm sure this makes sense to somebody ---- but they're in an institution, and don't get to see this. The rest of us will just ignore it because it makes no damn sense at all.

A fine example of convoluted, perverted, and simplistic logic ... your mamma would be proud.
Show me that it isn't true? Be pro-life of all life?

I guess you fail to understand the intricacies of the Christian mind. It's not simplistic, and relativistic, like the atheist morality. The pro-life movement is to protect the innocent, those who can't protect themselves.

If you like, I can send you the comic book version --- maybe you'll understand that better.

I guess you fail to understand the intricacies of the Christian mind. It's not simplistic, and relativistic, like the atheist morality. The pro-life movement is to protect the innocent, those who can't protect themselves.

If you like, I can send you the comic book version --- maybe you'll understand that better.
Meaning, you are not actually Pro-Life, and that we already know.

The truth is that Muslim communities, whether they know it or not, provide a warm place for radicals to live, learn, plan, gather strength, recruit and hide. If these communities do not expell or reveal the terrorists then they run the considerable risk of dying with them. That fact should be in every one of Obama's speeches but it never is. All we hear is how innocent they are.

Speaking of Obama...he was just quoted in remarks made hanging with the Indonesia homies...that " the attacks in Mali have stiffened our resolve". Could there be a bigger moron on the planet?

He has directed that a head count of Americans be done at the Mali hotel. He needs to know haw many hearts need to go out to the victims and their families...

Meaning, you are not actually Pro-Life, and that we already know.

Actually, what I really meant is much simpler ... what I meant was that you don't have a fuckin' clue, but that doesn't stop you from embarrassing yourself by being a primary carrier of the ignorance bug.

Forum List

Back