🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WW2 Memorial Bitch Slaps Dem Congresscritter for Stupid Post

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Democrats simply hate America and our Vets.

DF1D572A-4CB2-4B67-9E29-90BFC357C738.jpeg

Eric Swalwell Slapped Back By World War II Memorial Over Pearl Harbor Tweet

Swalwell is an asshole. Even the dems won't vote for him. He's lucky he's in CA.
I'd like to see him going around collecting guns.

What a kookie reply.

What does the Memorial say when Trumpybear lies about Senator from AZ?

5 more minuets until the liberal Shep Smith's show is over....yeah!!!!

What a kookie reply.

I can see that you and Swalwell were taught how to draw analogies by the same drunken homeless person.

Pretty funny. In reality the Memorial has no business replying to any candidate unless they besmirch the memory of the USS Arizona. Drawing (or trying to) a parallel between the leaders reaction to an attack by a hostile power does not. I don't think it was a terribly good parallel for that matter, but it had nothing to do with the lives lost in that surprise attack. On 12-7 and 9-11 a lot of people died. In Nov. 2016 a lot of people cried.

No, it's not hate but taking for granted.

The opposition hates the NEGATIVE abuses they see,
but forget or overlook the POSITIVE benefits that come with that price.

It's like griping how much it costs to buy and fix a car,
instead of understanding the mechanics that go into it.

So it's not that you HATE the car, because of your "loud whiny complaints"
about the problems the car is having and how much it costs to fix it, blah blah wah wah...

It's about focusing on the negative so much you don't show appreciation for the positives
of having a car and what it takes to make it run so you can benefit from it.

What a kookie reply.

I can see that you and Swalwell were taught how to draw analogies by the same drunken homeless person.

Pretty funny. In reality the Memorial has no business replying to any candidate unless they besmirch the memory of the USS Arizona. Drawing (or trying to) a parallel between the leaders reaction to an attack by a hostile power does not. I don't think it was a terribly good parallel for that matter, but it had nothing to do with the lives lost in that surprise attack. On 12-7 and 9-11 a lot of people died. In Nov. 2016 a lot of people cried.

Anyone who can read can see the entire point is about one person, and that is Rump.

It's pretty funny to see the lengths the Rump Cult will go to for the purpose of running to white-knight for him. Or is that orange-knight?

What a kookie reply.

I'm sorry, but who made you Grand High Arbiter of What People Can Express Opinions On? If the people at a WWII memorial want to comment on someone being disrespectful and flippant about WWII, who the fuck are you to tell them they "have no business"? Or that they have to "earn" it somehow by ALSO commenting on whatever the fuck YOU think they should think?

Last edited:
What a kookie reply.

I'm sorry, but who made you Grand High Arbiter of What People Can Express Opinions On? If the people at a WWII memorial want to comment on someone being disrespectful and flippant about WWII, who the fuck are you to tell them the "have no business"? Or that they have to "earn" it somehow by ALSO commenting on whatever the fuck YOU think they should think?

Unfortunately the text says nothing about WWII. It's completely about Rump.
I thought you knew how to read.

By the way how exactly did you descend from criticizing The Rumpster in no uncertain terms, into orange-knighting for his wangly ass?

How in the fuck does that make a reference to "lives lost on 12/7/41"?
Or to "America and our vets"?

Can you READ?
Democrats hate Veterans so much they can’t even see their hatred.
Our President loves veterans

He prefers them to POWs and Gold Star Families

What a kookie reply.

I'm sorry, but who made you Grand High Arbiter of What People Can Express Opinions On? If the people at a WWII memorial want to comment on someone being disrespectful and flippant about WWII, who the fuck are you to tell them the "have no business"? Or that they have to "earn" it somehow by ALSO commenting on whatever the fuck YOU think they should think?

Unfortunately the text says nothing about WWII. It's completely about Rump.
I thought you knew how to read.

By the way how exactly did you descend from criticizing The Rumpster in no uncertain terms, into orange-knighting for his wangly ass?

So the bombing of Pearl Harbor had nothing to do with WWII?
And you think it's fair to equat Pearl to what the russians did?
Funny that...especially when you consider dems were the one's colluding with the russians.

What a kookie reply.

This is a message board where people express their opinions. You don't like it, too bad. There was nothing flippant comparing FDR response to the attack on 12-7 nor GWB's response on 9-11. It was critical and flippant of Trumps response to Russia's attack. Nothing disrespectful to the men and women who died those days.

What a kookie reply.

This is a message board where people express their opinions. You don't like it, too bad. There was nothing flippant comparing FDR response to the attack on 12-7 nor GWB's response on 9-11. It was critical and flippant of Trumps response to Russia's attack. Nothing disrespectful to the men and women who died those days.

This IS a message board where people express their opinions. And I just expressed my opinion that you're a snotty little skeeve who thinks he gets to dictate who should and shouldn't be speaking. Unlike you, I never said, "You have no business replying." I just said your reply is a pretentious piece of shit. Which is MY opinion, and if you don't like it . . . GOOD.

Get your panties out of their cameltoe with the "trying to claim victimhood" shit.

Comparing the bombing of Pearl Harbor - and the attack of 9/11, for that matter - to the release of the Mueller report is INCREDIBLY flippant and disrespectful, and if you can't see that, you're either a partisan little excuse-making bitch, or you don't speak English well enough to know what "flippant" means. Or both.

Furthermore, trying to characterize the release of the Mueller report - which found no evidence of conspiracy with Russia in the election - as "Russia's attack" tells us everything we need to know about you and why you and your posts deserve zero respect.

What a kookie reply.

This IS a message board where people express their opinions. And I just expressed my opinion that you're a snotty little skeeve who thinks he gets to dictate who should and shouldn't be speaking. Unlike you, I never said, "You have no business replying." I just said your reply is a pretentious piece of shit. Which is MY opinion, and if you don't like it . . . GOOD.

Get your panties out of their cameltoe with the "trying to claim victimhood" shit.

Comparing the bombing of Pearl Harbor - and the attack of 9/11, for that matter - to the release of the Mueller report is INCREDIBLY flippant and disrespectful, and if you can't see that, you're either a partisan little excuse-making bitch, or you don't speak English well enough to know what "flippant" means. Or both.

Furthermore, trying to characterize the release of the Mueller report - which found no evidence of conspiracy with Russia in the election - as "Russia's attack" tells us everything we need to know about you and why you and your posts deserve zero respect.
Nobody ever suffered as much as our President enduring the Mueller coup attempt

Not Pearl Harbor, not 9-11

Forum List

Back