🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WW2 Memorial Bitch Slaps Dem Congresscritter for Stupid Post

How in the fuck does that make a reference to "lives lost on 12/7/41"?
Or to "America and our vets"?

Can you READ?
Democrats hate Veterans so much they can’t even see their hatred.
Funny you should mention vets. I just read that the Pentagon is diverting $1.5 BILLION from Afghan security forces to "THE WALL". So when those vets come home, they can go look at where their safety bucks went. I'm pretty sure Democrats would prefer to have that money going to troops and vets.

Remember when 'The Wall' meant the Vietnam Memorial?

We were in Sansapor New Guinea when there was talk of allowing the military to vote. For a change it brought politics into our discussions. As we talked political parties were introduced as new topics. Finally we attacked the difference between Republicans and Democrats. With no Republicans we couldn't figure out what Republicans stood for. Finally someone said he heard there was a Republican in K company so a few of walked over to see the Republican but saw nothing but GI's like us.

What a kookie reply.

What does the Memorial say when Trumpybear lies about Senator from AZ?

I can see that you and Swalwell were taught how to draw analogies by the same drunken homeless person.

Pretty funny. In reality the Memorial has no business replying to any candidate unless they besmirch the memory of the USS Arizona. Drawing (or trying to) a parallel between the leaders reaction to an attack by a hostile power does not. I don't think it was a terribly good parallel for that matter, but it had nothing to do with the lives lost in that surprise attack. On 12-7 and 9-11 a lot of people died. In Nov. 2016 a lot of people cried.

I'm sorry, but who made you Grand High Arbiter of What People Can Express Opinions On? If the people at a WWII memorial want to comment on someone being disrespectful and flippant about WWII, who the fuck are you to tell them the "have no business"? Or that they have to "earn" it somehow by ALSO commenting on whatever the fuck YOU think they should think?

Unfortunately the text says nothing about WWII. It's completely about Rump.
I thought you knew how to read.

By the way how exactly did you descend from criticizing The Rumpster in no uncertain terms, into orange-knighting for his wangly ass?

I'd love to high-five him for poking you in the brain with a fork every 5 minutes. :auiqs.jpg:

He lives in between your ears, torturing you.

LMAO! Oh! Time for another Orange fork-brain poke!

Toink! :poke:

Can you READ?
Funny you should mention vets. I just read that the Pentagon is diverting $1.5 BILLION from Afghan security forces to "THE WALL". So when those vets come home, they can go look at where their safety bucks went. I'm pretty sure Democrats would prefer to have that money going to troops and vets.

Your fantasy strawman is noted.

What a kookie reply.

I can see that you and Swalwell were taught how to draw analogies by the same drunken homeless person.

Pretty funny. In reality the Memorial has no business replying to any candidate unless they besmirch the memory of the USS Arizona. Drawing (or trying to) a parallel between the leaders reaction to an attack by a hostile power does not. I don't think it was a terribly good parallel for that matter, but it had nothing to do with the lives lost in that surprise attack. On 12-7 and 9-11 a lot of people died. In Nov. 2016 a lot of people cried.

I'm sorry, but who made you Grand High Arbiter of What People Can Express Opinions On? If the people at a WWII memorial want to comment on someone being disrespectful and flippant about WWII, who the fuck are you to tell them the "have no business"? Or that they have to "earn" it somehow by ALSO commenting on whatever the fuck YOU think they should think?

This is a message board where people express their opinions. You don't like it, too bad. There was nothing flippant comparing FDR response to the attack on 12-7 nor GWB's response on 9-11. It was critical and flippant of Trumps response to Russia's attack. Nothing disrespectful to the men and women who died those days.

Dear BlindBoo and Cecilie1200
I think you both make valid points.

I guess it's up to each person what seems flippant and disrespectful as a reference or taking something out of historic context where it seems to dismiss the original history.

I had someone explain to me that Kaepernick did not mean at all to disrespect "Veterans" by kneeling for the Anthem to protest the profiling and killing of Black citizens he felt were not being included in America's claims of Equal Justice for All. He was using that symbol and ritual to protest and publicize a totally different issue that had nothing to do with the honor paid to Veterans associated with oath of duty to country that the Flag and Anthem have come to represent.

People take offense at different things that appear to take the history for granted or dismiss it for making a political statement using that event.

We take this risk when making public statements using references like these. If someone expresses offense, maybe it should be common courtesy to apologize for unintended offense instead of arguing over who is being insensitive and who is regulating free speech. Why not just resolve both issues that are brought up, and not compete to make it mean one more than the other. Each person will see and focus on it differently, so why can't all people have their own way without inciting conflict with any other person's way of seeing it?

Eric Swallowswell compares acts that killed thousands to the man that tried to save American lives by warning us about the Boston Bombing Brothers. A warning that was overruled by our very own democrat operatives at the FBI. Thank you Putin. At least you tried.

Can you READ?

The money wasn't going to troops or vets. It was going to the Afghan forces. So sorry. The invasion here needs it more.

Can you READ?

Dear Pogo
1. I am guessing that to attempt to compare
"Trump reaction to the Mueller Report"
to
"FDR reacting to bombing of Pearl Harbor where military lives were lost"
or
"Bush reacting to 9/11 when 3,000 people were killed"
is offensive if it is taken to "downplay" the tragedy of lives lost in military attacks
by somehow "comparing it to a civil matter" that isn't seen as catastrophic and deadly or nearly as historically significant.

3. Secondly I am guessing that this "downplaying"
is blamed on liberal politics as a SIGN of how little
they "value" these loss of lives, that they only see the events as "political"
and don't fully take into account the deeper meaning of sacrifice on the part
of American history, military Veterans, etc.

Pogo I've seen this difference in perception "in general"
among liberal friends who don't see the Constitution as a "divine gift from God"
but see the laws and govt as completely secular and changeable.

The conservatives who view the Constitution and the military/govt oath
to uphold these principles hold it as religiously SACRED.

So in comparison with that, the "secularized" view and approach of
liberals to law, govt, and politics seems a "slap in the face"
to military veterans, police, etc. who lay down their lives as sacred duty
to serve and protect.

The conservatives don't understand how the liberal/secular mind sees
things so neutralized or secularized, so it comes across to them as
disrespectful or willfully ignorant.

In this case, it is argued as "hating America and Veterans"
because it seems so disrespectful, it is assumed to be caused by hostility.
They don't seem to understand how people's minds respond differently
and not all are designed to see the world in "divine religious terms."

It's not trying to be or justify being disrespectful.
That's just how some people's minds work, and see things in purely "secularized" terms.

But it comes across wrong to those who hold the laws sacred
as divinely inspired, and believe in honoring the sacred duty of officers and veterans
at a religious level.

To compare or talk about related events so secularized seems to
ignore the deeper impact and context.

I somewhat agree with you Pogo that's not the speaker's intent to belittle or trivialize historic attacks that costs lives, but that's how it comes across, as flippant or dismissive of sacrifices made on behalf of America's historic legacy

What a kookie reply.

Unfortunately the text says nothing about WWII. It's completely about Rump.
I thought you knew how to read.

By the way how exactly did you descend from criticizing The Rumpster in no uncertain terms, into orange-knighting for his wangly ass?

So the bombing of Pearl Harbor had nothing to do with WWII?
And you think it's fair to equat Pearl to what the russians did?
Funny that...especially when you consider dems were the one's colluding with the russians.

You actually want me to sit here and teach readinig comprehension through the confines of a message board??

The entire screed is about RUMP, full stop. K?? The references to BOTH Pearl Harbor AND 9/11 are there to SET THAT UP.

Good CHRIST what is wrong with you partisan hacknoids. Do you actually think anybody outside your little Echobuble doesn't immediately see right through this bullshit?

Can you READ?

Dear Pogo
1. I am guessing that to attempt to compare
"Trump reaction to the Mueller Report"
to
"FDR reacting to bombing of Pearl Harbor where military lives were lost"
or
"Bush reacting to 9/11 when 3,000 people were killed"
is offensive if it is taken to "downplay" the tragedy of lives lost in military attacks
by somehow "comparing it to a civil matter" that isn't seen as catastrophic and deadly or nearly as historically significant.

3. Secondly I am guessing that this "downplaying"
is blamed on liberal politics as a SIGN of how little
they "value" these loss of lives, that they only see the events as "political"
and don't fully take into account the deeper meaning of sacrifice on the part
of American history, military Veterans, etc.

Pogo I've seen this difference in perception "in general"
among liberal friends who don't see the Constitution as a "divine gift from God"
but see the laws and govt as completely secular and changeable.

The conservatives who view the Constitution and the military/govt oath
to uphold these principles hold it as religiously SACRED.

So in comparison with that, the "secularized" view and approach of
liberals to law, govt, and politics seems a "slap in the face"
to military veterans, police, etc. who lay down their lives as sacred duty
to serve and protect.

The conservatives don't understand how the liberal/secular mind sees
things so neutralized or secularized, so it comes across to them as
disrespectful or willfully ignorant.

In this case, it is argued as "hating America and Veterans"
because it seems so disrespectful, it is assumed to be caused by hostility.
They don't seem to understand how people's minds respond differently
and not all are designed to see the world in "divine religious terms."

It's not trying to be or justify being disrespectful.
That's just how some people's minds work, and see things in purely "secularized" terms.

But it comes across wrong to those who hold the laws sacred
as divinely inspired, and believe in honoring the sacred duty of officers and veterans
at a religious level.

To compare or talk about related events so secularized seems to
ignore the deeper impact and context.

I somewhat agree with you Pogo that's not the speaker's intent to belittle or trivialize historic attacks that costs lives, but that's how it comes across, as flippant or dismissive of sacrifices made on behalf of America's historic legacy

Dear Emily, it's nice to see you again first and foremost. :)

This entire fake-outrage posturing is simply another Checkers Speech, deliberately misinterpreting what's obviously clear on the printed page for the purpose of Playing Victim. That's all it is, PERIOD. There's no point in overanalyzing it beyond that, just another dishonest thread/article playing stupid to try to score points from those who can't be bothered to pay attention. That's it, end of story, next in line please.

What a kookie reply.

This is a message board where people express their opinions. You don't like it, too bad. There was nothing flippant comparing FDR response to the attack on 12-7 nor GWB's response on 9-11. It was critical and flippant of Trumps response to Russia's attack. Nothing disrespectful to the men and women who died those days.

Dear BlindBoo and Cecilie1200
I think you both make valid points.

I guess it's up to each person what seems flippant and disrespectful as a reference or taking something out of historic context where it seems to dismiss the original history.

I had someone explain to me that Kaepernick did not mean at all to disrespect "Veterans" by kneeling for the Anthem to protest the profiling and killing of Black citizens he felt were not being included in America's claims of Equal Justice for All. He was using that symbol and ritual to protest and publicize a totally different issue that had nothing to do with the honor paid to Veterans associated with oath of duty to country that the Flag and Anthem have come to represent.

People take offense at different things that appear to take the history for granted or dismiss it for making a political statement using that event.

We take this risk when making public statements using references like these. If someone expresses offense, maybe it should be common courtesy to apologize for unintended offense instead of arguing over who is being insensitive and who is regulating free speech. Why not just resolve both issues that are brought up, and not compete to make it mean one more than the other. Each person will see and focus on it differently, so why can't all people have their own way without inciting conflict with any other person's way of seeing it?

Nice thought, but in this case, it would require me to dignify not only a callously flippant analogy downplaying the importance of WWII, but ALSO a flat-out lie.

Why? Russia attacked our country. How come Republicans defend Russia? I don’t get it?

DyM2oHBWsAM_kIL

Who likes American soldiers more?

With Democrats in the running with names like Swalwell and Buttigieg, the raunchy jokes pretty much write themselves.

What a kookie reply.

The only ones crying in November of 1916 were Hillary Clinton, her loyal supporters in the MSM, her co-conspirators in the FBI and DOJ and a lot of uninformed voters who didn't know anything about her. Those who knew the truth about Clinton and voted for Trump were dancing in the streets. Trump may have made a lot of mistakes, but the fact he kept Clinton out of the White House makes him a great American.
What a kookie reply.

The only ones crying in November of 2016 were Hillary Clinton, her loyal supporters in the MSM, her co-conspirators in the FBI and DOJ and a lot of uninformed voters who didn't know anything about her and fell for her polished and phony rhetoric. Those who knew the truth about Clinton and voted for Trump were dancing in the streets. Trump may have made a lot of mistakes, but the fact he kept Clinton out of the White House makes him a great American. .

Forum List

Back