WWE fines Lesnar $1 Million

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
They really cracked down, letting the competitors know that attacking officials will not be tolerated in WWE.

This is the biggest penalty dished out to a competitor since the WCW suspended Terry Funk for Life plus 20 years for putting a plastic bag over Ric Flair's head back in 1989.

They really cracked down, letting the competitors know that attacking officials will not be tolerated in WWE.

This is the biggest penalty dished out to a competitor since the WCW suspended Terry Funk for Life plus 20 years for putting a plastic bag over Ric Flair's head back in 1989.

Should have given Terry a medal..and another bag~

you eat this shit up dont you?......

you eat this shit up dont you?......

I love professional wrestling- when I was a kid, the first professional sporting event my old man ever took me to was Sammartino vs. Tanaka for the heavyweight championship.

Its called the "King of Sports" for a reason, pro wrestling dates back to the Olympics in ancient Greece.

I love professional wrestling- when I was a kid, the first professional sporting event my old man ever took me to was Sammartino vs. Tanaka for the heavyweight championship.

Its called the "King of Sports" for a reason, pro wrestling dates back to the Olympics in ancient Greece.
That low-grade play acting is NOT a sport and has NO connection to real wrestling dating back to the original Olympic games, you fool.

LOL it’s all kayfabe. He wasn’t fined shit.

If it is not part of the script then Lesnar is heading down the same road as the SandMan. Even the small Independent promotions won't have him on their cards anymore. He was the big headliner at one time.
1635564019080.png

they had pro wrestling in ancient Greece?....you will have to prove that....

With all the craziness going on today, having an escape is good for him. Everyone should have something to take their mind off things for a bit. My escape is music, his is wrestling, and yes it dates back to ancient Greece.
we know that.....but he said professional wrestling.....and has yet to prove that....the first wrestlers paid to wrestle started post civil war....

Forum List

Back