🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wyoming has highest gun per capita rate...and below average murder rate, guns don't cause murder.

I've yet to see one gun grabber say "More guns equals more gun crime (unless you live in a sparely populated area)" Nope, they flat out say more guns equal more crime.

And I've asked for a link to anybody saying that since the thread started. All I ever got was this guy --

n37nkkimyns6wr51ud16_400x400.jpeg

Fallacious thread fails. Never got off the ground.

So the tune has changed for this one thread?

How convenient

What "tune" would this be then?

I exposed a blatant fallacy, which is what I usually do. This one was far more blatant than most.

Don't be obtuse

You know as well as I that no one outside of this thread has ever said more guns equals more crime only in densely populated areas

Just admit that the anti-gun people were hit with a stat that didn't jive with their more guns equals more crime mantra so all of a sudden it's being qualified

Exactly......that is the entire basis of their anti gun beliefs.....and the United States shows they are wrong.

I've yet to see one gun grabber say "More guns equals more gun crime (unless you live in a sparely populated area)" Nope, they flat out say more guns equal more crime.

And I've asked for a link to anybody saying that since the thread started. All I ever got was this guy --

How convenient

I exposed a blatant fallacy, which is what I usually do. This one was far more blatant than most.

Don't be obtuse

You know as well as I that no one outside of this thread has ever said more guns equals more crime only in densely populated areas

Just admit that the anti-gun people were hit with a stat that didn't jive with their more guns equals more crime mantra so all of a sudden it's being qualified

What I know is that no one except the OP has said "more guns equals more crime" (or I believe he said, more murder) --- and that when I axed him (and others) (repeatedly) to quote anyone actually saying that, they all ran away. Nothing in over a hundred posts. Just a hasty retreat.

Hence the strawman.

Let me know if you need this diagrammed with stick figures.

How convenient

Don't be obtuse

What I know is that no one except the OP has said "more guns equals more crime" (or I believe he said, more shootings) --- and that when I axed him (and others) (repeatedly) to quote anyone saying that, they all ran away.

Hence the strawman.

They say it all the time in these threads....if less people had less guns there would be less crime...that is the entire point when they use Europe, Japan and Australia......and it takes 5 seconds to find anti gunners on google saying this....

More guns = more gun crime is the entire premise of the anti gun argument..........

But....since this has been shown over and over again to be wrong.....now you want to deny that is their argument.....

AH. "They say it all the time". Do "they".
And "It takes 5 seconds to find it on Google". Does it. Google, where it takes the same 5 seconds to find some wag claiming Elvis is alive and living with Andy Kaufmann.

Still no evidence huh?

AH. "They say it all the time". Do "they".
And "It takes 5 seconds to find it on Google". Does it. Google, where it takes the same 5 seconds to find some wag claiming Elvis is alive and living with Andy Kaufmann.

Still no evidence huh?

Every time we have these discussions joe, brain, oldlady and the rest of the anti gunners say if less people had less guns we would have less crime...then you get the newbies on the issue who parrot what they hear in the media.........and then you have obama, hilary and the democrats pushing Australia.....

The entire premise of the anti gun movement is that more guns cause more crime...and this has been shown to be wrong....completely wrong........

Dude, get a brain. The OP included a factual link. You not only posted a straw man reply, but either intentionally or ignorantly conflated rate with total numbers. Now you are claiming everyone only posted straw man arguments. That's a lie.

Now, like your post conflating rate with total numbers, are you intentionally lying or just ignorant?

Not so much a "factual link" as a cherrypicked out-of-all-context irrelevancy. Fortunately he made it laughingly easy with his ridiculous comparison between a sparsely populated western state with a crowded northeastern city. It couldn't get more apples-to-oranges unless he had maybe compared Baltimore to a cheeseburger.

Go :lalala: and pretend context doesn't exist all you like. It doesn't chase it away.
Nice opinion. Now back it up with facts.

WYoning [sic] has highest gun per capita rate...and below average murder rate, guns don't cause murder.

No shit, Sherlock. Wyoming also has the thinnest population density in the conterminous 48. That's far more relevant.

It is? How about third world gang bangers. Think they would have an impact?

Every time we have these discussions joe, brain, oldlady and the rest of the anti gunners say if less people had less guns we would have less crime...

:::click::: huh. link doesn't work.
And btw if it did work it would be fewer guns, not "less guns". :rolleyes:

then you get the newbies on the issue who parrot what they hear in the media.......

:::click::: huh. This one doesn't work either.

d then you have obama, hilary and the democrats pushing Australia.....

:::click::: Nope.

The entire premise of the anti gun movement is that more guns cause more crime...

:::click::: hello?

and this has been shown to be wrong....completely wrong........

Actually it's been shown to be strawman, completely strawman. And I showed you this a hundred posts ago, and it continues to sail over your tiny little head.

Dude, get a brain. The OP included a factual link. You not only posted a straw man reply, but either intentionally or ignorantly conflated rate with total numbers. Now you are claiming everyone only posted straw man arguments. That's a lie.

Now, like your post conflating rate with total numbers, are you intentionally lying or just ignorant?

Not so much a "factual link" as a cherrypicked out-of-all-context irrelevancy. Fortunately he made it laughingly easy with his ridiculous comparison between a sparsely populated western state with a crowded northeastern city. It couldn't get more apples-to-oranges unless he had maybe compared Baltimore to a cheeseburger.

Go :lalala: and pretend context doesn't exist all you like. It doesn't chase it away.

Uhhmmm...... that's what I just told the OP to do. Yesterday.
Still waiting on that.

Uhhmmm...... that's what I just told the OP to do. Yesterday.
Still waiting on that.
Translation: I'm now bullshiting you. The OP provided a linked article. I refuse to provide any facts from that article or another to back up my opinion. Now fuck off.

I'm still waiting for you to prove your accusation everyone here has only made straw man arguments to your posts.

WYoning [sic] has highest gun per capita rate...and below average murder rate, guns don't cause murder.

No shit, Sherlock. Wyoming also has the thinnest population density in the conterminous 48. That's far more relevant.
Based on my experience, people in the southwestern states are generally polite, friendly and inclined to mind their own business.

How convenient

Don't be obtuse

What I know is that no one except the OP has said "more guns equals more crime" (or I believe he said, more murder) --- and that when I axed him (and others) (repeatedly) to quote anyone actually saying that, they all ran away. Nothing in over a hundred posts. Just a hasty retreat.

Hence the strawman.

Let me know if you need this diagrammed with stick figures.
If that's all you know then you haven't read any other thread on guns, gun crimes or the second amendment

The entire premise of the anti gun movement is that more guns cause more crime...and this has been shown to be wrong....completely wrong........

LMAO. Hey IF no one had a gun, if there were no guns, would there still be gun crime?

Seeing as how y o u believe more guns equals less crime. What would happen if there were no guns? Would the gun murder rate decline with no guns available?

This is another tough question. Think carefully.

LMAO. Hey IF no one had a gun, if there were no guns, would there still be gun crime?

Seeing as how y o u believe more guns equals less crime. What would happen if there were no guns? Would the gun murder rate decline with no guns available?

Would the murder rate decline should be your question.

Sorry to disagree with you..that isn't the argument the gun grabbers make......they make the specific argument that more guns mean more gun crime...they state that if you have more guns.....that automatically means more people will shoot each other...

Again -- nobody made that argument. Except this guy.

--- You sincerely don't get why that's a bogus argument, do you?

Does that mean when gun control nuts use per capita gun ownership trying to support the laws they want passed they are no longer relevant?

Such as?

The argument Liberals use that the U.S. has the highest per capita gun ownership rate in the world, therefore, we have more murders because we have more guns. That one.

Based on what say, the per capita arguments are no longer valid.

The U.S. Has the highest per capita gun ownership rate, we have more murders because we have more guns
We also have a 13% black population. That's significant. If those people were white, our murder rate would be far lower. Blacks in Africa have no problem slaughtering each other with or without guns. They're just as violent with machetes.
It's nice that racists have a place they can post anonymously. It reminds everyone that even though you are not out in the open like you used to be....you are still with us

Thanks for the tacit admission that the purpose of the anti-gun movement is to ban and confiscate guns.

As for your question, it's silly to blame a hunk of metal and plastic for crime. Domestic violence, gang wars and mentally ill individuals would still exist even if you managed to ban and confiscated all firearms. Work on the causal factors of those problems and leave the Constitution alone.

Do you believe stricter gun laws will mean murders? Ask those in Chicago

It's nice that racists have a place they can post anonymously. It reminds everyone that even though you are not out in the open like you used to be....you are still with us

yes, the blacks have a nice no trigger zone here don't they

Notice how you cannot refute that blacks cause crime, not guns? you don't even try because you know it is true, yet by someone simply pointing it out then they are evil racists. You liberals really suck, you are the worst

Last edited:

Notice how you cannot refute that blacks cause crime, not guns? you don't even try because you know it is true, yet by someone simply pointing it out then they are evil racists. You liberals really suck, you are the worst
Blacks don't "cause crime" anymore than whites cause crime. It's not a racial thing. It's cultural. It's true that, in the US, there are a disproportionate number of black criminals, mostly petty and drug offenses, but, again, that's cultural not racial aka genetic.

Blacks don't "cause crime" anymore than whites cause crime. It's not a racial thing. It's cultural. It's true that, in the US, there are a disproportionate number of black criminals, mostly petty and drug offenses, but, again, that's cultural not racial aka genetic.

crime is an act done by people, the choices of people are the cause of crime

Blacks cause the US murder rate to be inflated, they caused crime

Forum List

Back