Xenophobia

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Xenophobic whites you like to talk about ?
How's this for the record.

The number 1 buyer of European products... (yes foreign products)..
Are white people here in the USA.

The very first buyer of a Japanese car... even back when it was a total piece of
shit that broke down easily, nobody knew how to fix them here...
And were way too small for us..

Was a white person.

The majority of people who are "bilingual" by choice and not by necessity or life experience..
Are white people.

The majority of businesses that do business in other countries outside of the USA are owned by white people.

About 50 % of the very highly unusual interracial marriages are the product of a relationship that was initiated by the white person.
More interracial relationships are rejected by the non-white prospect, than by the white person.

Of those who visit other countries or live in other countries, the unrivaled majority are White people.

Oh btw... even me...
I don't have a problem with Canada, Britain, and the Netherlands..

What I have a problem with are some southern European countries that think that their violin and olive oil is a fair and even trade with everything America has to offer...
Who got their asses whooped in world war 2 and lost their whole empire to rebellion... can't even effectively defend themselves in all honesty...

And refuses to seek outside help with their technology... because they're proud of some bottle of fuckin' olive oil... or a dumb shoe.
Puts their food and clothes above technology.

That's what I have a problem with.

You know what grinds my gears? Movies that feature a pet monkey side kick., and anything with John Stamos in it.

Forum List

Back