Xenophobic Pelosi Now Says U.S. Should Have Stopped Americans Coming Back From China

It wasn’t my imagination when you assholes went bat shit crazy with racism claims over the travel restrictions.
Yea it is. Read above
Your parties asshole reps were all over tv, radio and print screaming about how it was racist. You sitting here going “uh uh!” Isn’t going to change that you moron.

They weren’t. You’ve been lied to.

Fuck off.

It wasn’t my imagination when you assholes went bat shit crazy with racism claims over the travel restrictions.
Yea it is. Read above
Your parties asshole reps were all over tv, radio and print screaming about how it was racist. You sitting here going “uh uh!” Isn’t going to change that you moron.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::aug08_031:

Awesome deflection of the truth.... NOT!

He even posted the video of Pelosie.... and you still claim this lie...

Deblasio has a nice video of how safe the subways are in late march and one of his cronies saying the Chinese new year was safe and that NY was ready for the virus... How did that work out?

Yea it is. Read above

Fuck off.

Not a single word about the ban on foreign nationals in that video.

Now you’re not just being lied to. You’re lying.

Yea it is. Read above

Deblasio has a nice video of how safe the subways are in late march and one of his cronies saying the Chinese new year was safe and that NY was ready for the virus... How did that work out?

Because that video doesn’t reference the travel restrictions. You can’t say she said one thing, and post a video of her saying something entirely different.

Yea it is. Read above

Sounds like you’re the one being lied to...

Yea it is. Read above

Still looking for the quote about all these people going batshit crazy with regard to the travel restrictions being “racist”.

Yea it is. Read above

A. The subways are being scrupulously cleaned constantly

B. There is no other means of transport to work for paramedics,cops,fire fighters, nurses etc,

C. San Francisco is one of the few cities where the virus isn't going crazy so...

How are the cities doing that Trump held rallies in?

Yea it is. Read above

Still looking for the quote about all these people going batshit crazy with regard to the travel restrictions being “racist”.
Xenophobic was their words.
“Biden tweeted: "We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency."”

Yea it is. Read above

B. There is no other means of transport to work for paramedics,cops,fire fighters, nurses etc,

C. San Francisco is one of the few cities where the virus isn't going crazy so...

Oh, no lyft, taxi or uber?
Basically you want to blame Trump but not your own.

Yea it is. Read above

Because that video doesn’t reference the travel restrictions. You can’t say she said one thing, and post a video of her saying something entirely different.
You’re that rare trifecta of gullible, retarded and liar.

WTF do you think she was talking about?

Yea it is. Read above

Scrupulously cleaned. LMAO!

Her Chinatown stunt is an all time classic fuck up.

While that was a 'Classic' Nancy Pelosi F*-Up, my favorite is still her declaring herself and the House 'Non-essential' by sending everyone home prior to the Small Business stimulus bill vote, going to ONE of her several houses, and showing off her $25k fridge and the 13 gallons of expensive gourmet ice cream to the suffering American people.

:p BRAVO, Nancy 'Antoinette'....

Pelosi is a heartless bitch...all she cares about is winning no matter how bad for the people her winning would be....

Notice WHO is taking about politics and who is talking about POLICIES

Forum List

Back