'Xenophobic' Repeat

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
19 May, 2020

'Joe Biden, apparently not remembering his previous messaging change, is back to calling Trump’s coronavirus response “xenophobic.” You may recall him using that term back in January, when he came out against the travel bans being put in place. Some months later, he would flip-flop, claiming that Trump didn’t ban travel soon enough.

We’ve come full circle though.'

Evidently Joe was AGAINST the Travel Ban before he was FOR the travel ban but is now AGAINST the Travel Ban again....

Rinse, lather, Rinse, repeat...

And he probably doesn't remember that his position changed.... As I understand it Joe wrote Trump a letter of appology.... When that comes out for all to see Joe has nowhere to hide...

WOW... YouTube took don the video of Joe making that statement.... Just Wow..

YouTube, Facebook, Twitter...the massive suppression of Free Equal Speech is beginning to make the US look like China...
inconvenient things like this seem to disappear for democrats... And it looks like they are trying hard to scrub it..

inconvenient things like this seem to disappear for democrats... And it looks like they are trying hard to scrub it..

This sort of thing seems to be happening more and more with more and more help from the MSM and FB/YT/TWTR

Joe never came out against the travel ban in January.
I hope you were laughing like a hyena when you typed that lie..
Show the quote.

I’ll laugh when you disappear because you realize you can’t do it.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Eat feces and howl at the lunar surface....

I knew someone would still have it up even after ol Joe tried to scrub it..

That video does not show Biden opposing travel bans.

Forum List

Back