Ya Wanna Know Why the Deep State Hates Russia?

Watching you traitors humping his leg is really disgusting.

Why don't RWNJs know who put the US in debt? And who keeps us in debt?

Russia is not our friend.
Yes, I understand that he's drumpf's friend but neither of them are friends of the US.

Ha, no...

You nutjobs are literally citing Ukrainian seperatist propaganda. :laugh2:

Hillary's a neocon shill for the bankers that own her soul and she would have started a war with Russia by now and for the same reason that Cheney-channeling titanic twat went after Qaddafi

"While France's then-President Nicolas Sarkozy publicly said he wished to free the Libyan people from tyranny, Blumenthal's memo argues that he was driven by a cocktail of less lofty incentives, including a desire for Libyan oil, and a fear that Qaddafi secretly planned to use his vast supply of gold to displace France's primacy in the region."

Libyan Oil, Gold, and Qaddafi: The Strange Email Sidney Blumenthal Sent Hillary Clinton In 2011 | VICE News

Several notables, have declared Russia's activity as"an act of war" against your country. Or is the USA not your country anymore?

The "Deep State" aka ZOG hates Russia because Russia was the first country on the planet in 2001 to tell the world the truth that 911 was a hoax and that it was an "inside job."

"Putin wants the ruble backed by gold and swears Russia will never become a New World Order cashless society."

Putin wants gold backed currency, swears to destroy Illuminati in 2016. – InvestmentWatch

Putin has a message to the Financiers of the Deep State, the ones Keeping America in debt and in 2 decades of unwinnable wars: Big YUGGGEEEEE FUCK YOU!!!

Not surprising you love a brutal oligarch like Putin.

Not surprisingly you can't read

Prolly a good thing since Russia has no democracy free market or right to private property. At least they have gold

Watching you traitors humping his leg is really disgusting.

Why don't RWNJs know who put the US in debt? And who keeps us in debt?

Russia is not our friend.
Yes, I understand that he's drumpf's friend but neither of them are friends of the US.
I luv 3 strikes and you're out in a single post.

Forum List

Back