Yahoo! Threatening Its Contributors for Telling Truth

Well...... Yahoo does have some issues when it comes to it's users.

I've been banned from Yahoo answers (permaban) for harmless trolling, I've had my comments flagged and deleted with warnings for explaining why I oppose Islam, and more.

But they have also turned in 2 people into the Chinese Government and the 2 people were put into jail.

Nitroz, I did not know Yahoo! had gone that far! My deduction was simply based on my experience. I was simply aware that Google the revised CIA will turn in information on your activities upon court order because it happened in Texas - said Texas case is mentioned in discussion here titled "Google is the Revised CIA" and on my AC article "Google is Revised CIA," which I had to defend twice as feedback resulted in article on AC being deleted twice.

I see the problem.

You are an idiot, and it is Yahoo's fault.

I know it appears peculiar that one so concerned about privacy would store controversial articles online. I do and for a smart reason. And until Yahoo! took over Associatedcontent.com where I publish some of my articles, I had no such problems -

I am however aware that I will have to forgo either my Yahoo! mail or Associatedcontent. And until then, I will not condone being threatened for expressing my views. I am a free human, free to express my views and entitled to my opinion.

You are entitled to express your views.... but Yahoo and AssociatedContent are privately owned, you are not entitled to jack shit. It is their business - their decision what they allow.

You are a fucking idiot for not understanding that.

When you tell peoople that you are providing them with space to share their knowledge and their passion with the world, then you forfeit the right to restrict them when they share truthful ideas that do not tickle your ears, just as a homeowner forfeits the right to restrict people from using longtime easement on his/her property or walking on sidewalk in front of his/her property. Got it?

I shared my experience from just my lone experience, fully aware that my case would not be an isolated case. Now, backup and read what Nitroz just posted, since your conventional mind needed more solid truth.

The govt doesnt need yahoo or google to do anything for them.
:eusa_whistle:
P1-AK762B_NSAp1_20080309214828.gif

I think the thinkers amongst us are being tracked to see just how much we know about the events surrounding us.

You should be safe, then.

Hi there, robo-daveman! Nice to see you are out of the assembly room. Robo-futureman on Houston Chron has suddenly disappeared, and I believe it is on the assembly table for an update. Hope you had some good updates.
Does it worry you that you don't make any sense?

It should.

You should be safe, then.

Hi there, robo-daveman! Nice to see you are out of the assembly room. Robo-futureman on Houston Chron has suddenly disappeared, and I believe it is on the assembly table for an update. Hope you had some good updates.

It should.

In a world where right is now wrong and wrong is right, it does not surprise me at all that a robot would assume I make no sense.

The gov't doesn't need Yahoo or Google to do anything for them.
:eusa_whistle:
P1-AK762B_NSAp1_20080309214828.gif

BoycottTheday, I am aware that our emails, regular mails, phone conversations and computers are being tapped into illegally by government agents. This practice was ongoing long before 911/2001. But because the field of technology is an ever growing field and smarties are getting more innovative with electronic gadgets and ways to maintain privacy, online surveillance becomes a tedious task.

Thus, paranoid governments enlist the likes of popular search engine Google and most popular email services Yahoo! to be their busy bodies. And do not forget that more people are becoming computer literate and computers have become more easily avoidable.

Online surveillance has become too much and our governments with acute paranoia desperately (or so they assume) need the extra eyes. And regardless, the plain truth remains that true humans just cannot be intimidated.

And BoycottTheday, I hope you are also aware that Microsoft (hi, Bill!) has a datfile that stores everything done or deleted on a computer. I am not that familiar with Apple's Mac and thus cannot speak about it.

It should.

In a world where right is now wrong and wrong is right, it does not surprise me at all that a robot would assume I make no sense.
Aren't you late for sucking Kadaffy's Duck's ass?

Oh come on, have fun with them, every time Allah U Akbar is typed on the net,

a red light go on in their master control panel

and the govt types have to wake up and find out why.

Give it a try see what happens, yup,

now my 'puter is clunky and im getting warnings from my firewall

too funny.

Forum List

Back