Yale Bans Photo Journalist for Capturing Director Ripping up of Constitution on Camera

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Ahhh, another bastion of Liberal Anti-American indoctrination caught Red Handed, 'circles the Wagons', and bans the media that exposed them.....

"James O’Keefe Detained By Yale University Police"
LINK: http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/11/exclusive-james-okeefe-detained-by-yale-university-police-video/#ixzz3rIlZqBIx
Video journalist James O’Keefe was detained by Yale University police — and banned “in perpetuity” from Yale’s campus — after attempting to speak with school president Peter Salovey and dean Jonathan Holloway....

Jason Killheffer, Yale’s director of academic integrity programs, was filmed literally ripping up the Constitution, then asking Dean Holloway to have it removed from campus.

Since Yale is Private Property they actually have the right to ban O'Keefe and any other media they want to include from coming onto campus. O'Keefe has been banned from going onto campus anywhere except to areas generally open to the public, like the Library.

-----

Reporter:
Sir, you were just caught on camera ripping up the U.S. Constitution and demanding it be removed from the campus....

Killheffer:
"No comment, except to say I am having the police remove you from this campus while I hold up in my Liberal Anti-American Fortress of Solitude1"

...and you wonder where morons like the protestors in Mizzou get their crazy ideas and crap from - freakin' losers like Killheffer and domestic terrorists like bill Ayers who are indoctrinating our kids in college campuses!
:rolleyes:

Is this going to be the new "ZOMG, TEH FLAG BURNING!!!!!! Outrage of the Decade? :rolleyes:

What is telling is that KillHeffer KNOWS tearing up the Constitution, a definite display of Anti-American sentiment, is highly shunned, a virtual 'no-no'. If it's not that big of a deal, why hide it, hide from it? Why not embrace it and defend his actions?

....cause cockroaches always scatter, run, and hide when the light comes on.

If they accept federal funds, they have to follow federal laws and ruels regardless of being "private".

Yale Bans Photo Journalist for Capturing Director Ripping up of Constitution on Camera

Journalist? Self-promoting hack asshole you mean.

I am sure having your idols confronted is disturbing. Tissue?
Nope, but I'm glad they kicked that little asswipe to the curb, where he belongs.

Gives him a great platform to speak from when he sues...
It's private property, he has zero grounds to sue, and, do you not respect Property Rights? For shame...

James O'keefe is journalist now? When the editor of The Blaze calls your work unethical I think it's safe to say you shouldn't be taken seriously.

Nope, but I'm glad they kicked that little asswipe to the curb, where he belongs.

It's private property, he has zero grounds to sue, and, do you not respect Property Rights? For shame...

Yale accepts federal monies for tuition and research. As such they are subject to federal regulations and of course all laws. Yale is violating those rules. Hence a law suit from the journalist.

Yale accepts federal monies for tuition and research. As such they are subject to federal regulations and of course all laws. Yale is violating those rules. Hence a law suit from the journalist.
Nonsense, utter. The federal dollars don't make it Public Property.

So do General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman. That doesn't mean I can run about their offices with a video camera harassing employees.

Nonsense, utter. The federal dollars don't make it Public Property.

You are in error, colleges have been subject to this for some time.

So do General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman. That doesn't mean I can run about their offices with a video camera harassing employees.

Ever hear of national security idiot?

Awwww, you're just upset that another Liberal Anti-American Liberal indoctrinator got busted, the refrigerator light came on, and now the cockroach is scrambling.

Ahhh, another bastion of Liberal Anti-American indoctrination caught Red Handed, 'circles the Wagons', and bans the media that exposed them.....

"James O’Keefe Detained By Yale University Police"
LINK: http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/11/exclusive-james-okeefe-detained-by-yale-university-police-video/#ixzz3rIlZqBIx
Video journalist James O’Keefe was detained by Yale University police — and banned “in perpetuity” from Yale’s campus — after attempting to speak with school president Peter Salovey and dean Jonathan Holloway....

Jason Killheffer, Yale’s director of academic integrity programs, was filmed literally ripping up the Constitution, then asking Dean Holloway to have it removed from campus.

Since Yale is Private Property they actually have the right to ban O'Keefe and any other media they want to include from coming onto campus. O'Keefe has been banned from going onto campus anywhere except to areas generally open to the public, like the Library.

-----

Reporter:
Sir, you were just caught on camera ripping up the U.S. Constitution and demanding it be removed from the campus....

Killheffer:
"No comment, except to say I am having the police remove you from this campus while I hold up in my Liberal Anti-American Fortress of Solitude1"

...and you wonder where morons like the protestors in Mizzou get their crazy ideas and crap from - freakin' losers like Killheffer and domestic terrorists like bill Ayers who are indoctrinating our kids in college campuses!
:rolleyes:

The anti-liberty left is completely out of control.

So, does this @$$ destroying the Constitution and advocating for it's elimination count as 'an enemy of the state' by 'calling for the overthrow of our system? :p

Comrade. should exposing the party be a capital offense? Should those who expose the contempt you have for America be killed?

Forum List

Back