Yale Bans Photo Journalist for Capturing Director Ripping up of Constitution on Camera

True liberty is you, as an individual, can burn or shred the founding document of our liberal nation, it's allowed here.

He has the right to shit on his couch and then roll in it. Normal people will recognize what he is by his actions. This is an anti-liberty scumbag, destroying the document that protects his right to be a pile of shit.
Get over your burning the flag childish fear. Rights are worthless if they can't be used because the mob, meaning your ilk, objects.

True liberty is you, as an individual, can burn or shred the founding document of our liberal nation, it's allowed here.

He has the right to shit on his couch and then roll in it. Normal people will recognize what he is by his actions. This is an anti-liberty scumbag, destroying the document that protects his right to be a pile of shit.

its liberals like him that gives all liberals a bad name by the majority of people in the country. but they can't even find it in themselves to condemn the pos no matter it reflects on them. that's just sad or stupid. take a pick

Yale Bans Photo Journalist for Capturing Director Ripping up of Constitution on Camera

Journalist? Self-promoting hack asshole you mean.

I am sure having your idols confronted is disturbing. Tissue?
Nope, but I'm glad they kicked that little asswipe to the curb, where he belongs.
But the asshole that tore up the Constitution is your hero, right?

Ya know, the paper he ripped up is the very one that protects his right to do that. Ironic as hell, really.
The reprint is just that, and no real value. Admire the principle, not the paper.
The reprint wasn't his target. The document was. I do admire the principle of the US Constitution. This professor clearly doesn't.

Journalist? Self-promoting hack asshole you mean.

Nope, but I'm glad they kicked that little asswipe to the curb, where he belongs.

Ya know, the paper he ripped up is the very one that protects his right to do that. Ironic as hell, really.
The reprint is just that, and no real value. Admire the principle, not the paper.
The reprint wasn't his target. The document was. I do admire the principle of the US Constitution. This professor clearly doesn't.
If you admire it then you can deal with the fact that free speech means you can burn a book here, and that in this book ******* are property, and 3/5ths persons eh?

If you admire it then you can deal with the fact that free speech means you can burn a book here, and that in this book ******* are property, and 3/5ths persons eh?

Yes we can deal with it, apparently the person who did it cannot handle having the event recorded and distributed. This was the point of the thread, which you have missed the whole time.

I have some contempt for America and much more for your ilk, who aren't Americans.

My ilk are not American, Comrade?

What about you of the Khmer Rouge? Is your promoting of the ideals of Pol Pot "American?" I mean, you hate freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, and you have openly called for genocide of Jews.

American? Not you.
I'm a liberal, dumbass, and we founded the place and not for your kind.
Classic Liberals that wanted limited government founded the place. You hardly fit the mold. Thomas Jefferson would simply slap the shit out of you. Franklin would shoot you.

Not any longer.
Yes you can burn a book. You can shred the COTUS. And Journalists can let people know you did.

Yale doesn't have research that concerns national security?

Probably not where the media was. Are you this ill informed or just play dumb so you can try and make a lame point?
So you think any place that accepts federal money is open to the public like a park, and that you as a taxpayer are entitled to roam freely and harass people? I'm guessing you didn't read: "O'Keefe has been banned from going onto campus anywhere except to areas generally open to the public, like the Library."

So you admit a private school accepting federal funds is not completely private. Now it is just a matter of how far does the access go. By the way, Yale allowed him into a "private" area, until they disagreed with how he used the access.
No. I don't admit it isn't completely private. Most schools take federal money, even the for-profits. Just because they allow the public to share some of their resources does not mean they are a public place in the manner you are describing. Those resources still belong to the university and it is ultimately up to them to decide how they are used. They have to uphold certain standards or they won't be eligible for some funding, but to my knowledge those standards have little to do with non-students on their property. James O'Keefe has a history of using lies and deception to gain access to places he wouldn't normally be allowed to film. Going so far as to impersonate telephone company employees to get in to Senate offices. Not to mention his habit of illegally recording people and heavily editing the footage afterwards. I doubt he would have been given said "access" if he was recognized, which goes back to his use of costumes and disguises.

show me a journalist from the lamestream that has any ethics? I'd take Okeefe at his word more than say someone like, Brian Williams, Dan Rather, etc

This is similar to the Dan Rather incident in that James O'keefe is this story's Bill Burkett, the person supplying Dan Rather's producer with the faulty documents. That is why this story isn't really being picked up by ANY media outlets, save Sun Myung Moon's Washington Times and the far right "blogosphere". The others have either already been burned by this man and his organization's methods or have seen the results. Either way they know his videos are not to be trusted and don't want to become embroiled in the lawsuits that follow Mr. O'Keefe like a shadow.
So you don't think any of the journalists at Fox, National Review, the Washington Post have ethics?

Yale admitted it was not completely private. Did the party in question state he didn't tear up a copy of the Constitution? Otherwise, O'Keefe accurately recorded the event. Yale did not like the negative image, so they banned him. Might have been better to stand up for the Constitution and fire the employee.

Not any longer.
Yes you can burn a book. You can shred the COTUS. And Journalists can let people know you did.
In this case an asshole kid let the world know, and it matters not a fucking damn.

I have some contempt for America and much more for your ilk, who aren't Americans.

What about you of the Khmer Rouge? Is your promoting of the ideals of Pol Pot "American?" I mean, you hate freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, and you have openly called for genocide of Jews.

American? Not you.
Classic Liberals that wanted limited government founded the place. You hardly fit the mold. Thomas Jefferson would simply slap the shit out of you. Franklin would shoot you.
Sorry, but they would understand exactly who I am. Their work created what I still protect, which you would tear down to build Jesus-land.

Not any longer.
In this case an asshole kid let the world know, and it matters not a fucking damn.
Seems like you're all worked up over it....

American? Not you.
Sorry, but they would understand exactly who I am. Their work created what I still protect, which you would tear down to build Jesus-land.
Dream on.

Forum List

Back