Ya'll ready for another Trump rally?

Trump just called 'our Republic' 'our Democracy' again.

I tell yas. President of a country and doesn't even know what form of government he presides over.

To repeat:...for like the gazillionth time: The chief characteristic and distinguishing feature of 'a Democracy' is: Rule by Omnipotent Majority.

In 'a Democracy', The Individual, and any group of Individuals composing any Minority, have no protection against the unlimited power of The Majority. It is a case of Majority-over-Man.

This is true whether it be 'a Direct Democracy', or 'a Representative Democracy.'

'A Republic', on the other hand, has a very different purpose and an entirely different form, or system, of government. Its purpose is to control The Majority strictly, as well as all others among the people, primarily to protect The Individual’s God-given, unalienable rights and therefore for the protection of the rights of The Minority, of all minorities, and the liberties of people in general.

The definition of a Republic is: a constitutionally limited government of the representative type, created by a written Constitution, adopted by the people and changeable (from its original meaning) by them only by its amendment, with its powers divided between three separate Branches: Executive, Legislative and Judicial. Here the term "the people" means, of course, the electorate.

Sorry, I know....details...who cares, right? But I just watched a full auditorium cheer for rule by ominpotent majority. And it's utterly repulsive. The Founders have to be rolling over in their graves by now.

He's appealing to Democrats. They never call it a "constitutional republic."

The Broadmoor Arena has a capacity of 8,000 seats plus an additional 2,000 seats on the floor. The place is full to capacity with an unknown number of thousands outside.

The venue at yesterday's rally in Phoenix has a capacity of 14,500, which it reached. And the overflow space outside had thousands of people.

How Many Attended Trump’s Phoenix AZ Rally? Crowd Photos | Heavy.com

Who knew people would go to freak shows. Certainly a revelation to me, gee Wally I've never heard of such a thing.

The Barnum & Bailey Circus folded its tents recently. That left a void. Which brings us to Rump's sister.
Know what she calls him? "P.T. Barnum". You remember ol' PT. Invented the boats on McHale's Navy. Also famous for the line "there's a sucker born every minute".

Rally is going amanzing!!!! President Trump is ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

watch here LIVE

LIVE: President Donald Trump Rally | Colorado Springs, Colorado

Oh lookie! Here's some goober making precise references and trying to be specific. Let's see now, how many people can we count?

1...2...3...4...5...6...7... :21:

thumbnail_IMG_0930.jpg

Oh, dear. That really is kind of sad. I thought immediately of Jeb Bush saying, "Please clap."

I love the Trump rallies. He is so upbeat and entertaining. And he gets tens of thousands in the audience.

I SURE would like to see a Bloomberg rally...…………..oh, God, just give me a Bloomberg rally and I won't ask for anything else this election.

A Bloomberg rally would be awesome! He'd actually pay you a thousand dollars to attend.

:21:

Pence is speaking now. The cheering and applause is deafening.

You are being redirected...

Looks like it's going to be on CSPAN too.
It usually and I watch it there too so it isn't broken up or interrupted with talking head breaks.

The Broadmoor Arena has a capacity of 8,000 seats plus an additional 2,000 seats on the floor. The place is full to capacity with an unknown number of thousands outside.

The venue at yesterday's rally in Phoenix has a capacity of 14,500, which it reached. And the overflow space outside had thousands of people.

Who knew people would go to freak shows. Certainly a revelation to me, gee Wally I've never heard of such a thing.

The Barnum & Bailey Circus folded its tents recently. That left a void. Which brings us to Rump's sister.
Know what she calls him? "P.T. Barnum". You remember ol' PT. Invented the boats on McHale's Navy. Also famous for the line "there's a sucker born every minute".

Barnum didn't invent the PT boat, he died in 1891. That stands for Patrol Torpedo.

Gawd. You are either the world's most prolific liar or the world's biggest idiot. Or maybe both.

Tonight....Colorado Springs.

"President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence are hosting a “Keep America Great Rally” Thursday evening at the Broadmoor World Arena in Colorado Springs.

Doors open to the general public 2:00 p.m. Thursday and the rally begins at 5:00 p.m. All times are local. Check back for live updates throughout the day and evening!"

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH: Sights and sounds from the festive crowd at the TRUMP RALLY in Colorado Springs

View attachment 307832

Dumbass CO isn't red. It used to be and should be but the big city cesspool of Denver tipped the scales with there load of demodumbass scum looking for freebies and handouts.

Barnum didn't invent the PT boat, he died in 1891. That stands for Patrol Torpedo.

Gawd. You are either the world's most prolific liar or the world's biggest idiot.

wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooossssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

COLORADO IS LOVING PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hear those crowds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up::2up::2up::2up:

Tonight....Colorado Springs.

"President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence are hosting a “Keep America Great Rally” Thursday evening at the Broadmoor World Arena in Colorado Springs.

Doors open to the general public 2:00 p.m. Thursday and the rally begins at 5:00 p.m. All times are local. Check back for live updates throughout the day and evening!"

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH: Sights and sounds from the festive crowd at the TRUMP RALLY in Colorado Springs

View attachment 307832

Dumbass CO isn't red. It used to be and should be but the big city cesspool of Denver tipped the scales with there load of demodumbass scum looking for freebies and handouts.

Yeah, I know. The tRump/sheep memes are all together a group on my phone and I clicked the wrong one. Rather than try to protest it I will just take my lumps.

Gawd. You are either the world's most prolific liar or the world's biggest idiot.

wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooossssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

Nor can the phrase " There's a sucker born every minute" be attributed to P.T. Barnum...

There's a sucker born every minute - Wikipedia

Nor can the phrase " There's a sucker born every minute" be attributed to P.T. Barnum...

There's a sucker born every minute - Wikipedia

Once AGAIN --- I didn't say he said it, I said he's famous for it.

Lurn to reed.

Rally is going amanzing!!!! President Trump is ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit, WARN ME when you're gonna use a metaphor. I was all hard and shit.

It's medicine time for TDS sufferers like you.

Go away.

Oh I do. Every time I see a gullible making an idiot of yourself like this I have to go puke.

Good for you. Bulimia is a hell of a way to lose weight but eventually, you'll make it down to 320 pounds.

Forum List

Back