Ya'll ready for another Trump rally?

jDzmjwd3AOMJjlRPQKt7G6iY1wNMtznhXD-b7lzhSF95HrJZv9PQsictQSBglnX1h2GcKQ1SodxupfXEwagIo2C1vC2_VHdZbeIWDtz1XFdGTWSuqRjdGGTVXmWCXJGZ757niBuFGW1k0Cx18K_0nTlatYdQPvR7=w5000-h5000

Wow trump is amazing!

I agree....this is one of his best speeches, the President is so totally on fire and is totally amazing... and the crowds adore him....he is a total WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up::clap:

Tonight....Colorado Springs.

"President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence are hosting a “Keep America Great Rally” Thursday evening at the Broadmoor World Arena in Colorado Springs.

Doors open to the general public 2:00 p.m. Thursday and the rally begins at 5:00 p.m. All times are local. Check back for live updates throughout the day and evening!"

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH: Sights and sounds from the festive crowd at the TRUMP RALLY in Colorado Springs

Watching whole thing from the beginning. Trump 2020

Colorado should be a Sanctuary for legal citizens .....not criminal illegals alliens !!!!!!!!!!

4 MORE YEARS the crowds shout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES

Colorado should be a Sanctuary for legal citizens .....not criminal illegals alliens !!!!!!!!!!

Hiked Colorado and went to Estes Park last summer. Liberal virus is infecting the state with all the California style development and liberal lunacy.

Trump is on TV telling, to an unenthusiastic crowd, how the section of wall that fell down is Fake News. Lying POS.

Hiked Colorado and went to Estes Park last summer. Liberal virus is infecting the state with all the California style development and liberal lunacy.

Hopefully Colorado is waking up now!!!!!!!!!!!! byt the amazing answer from this great crowds I'd say they are!:2up:

COLORADO IS LOVING PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hear those crowds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up::2up::2up::2up:

View attachment 307856
TDS

"Totally Drunk Sycophants"?
Totally average Americans who love their country. Don't get confused communitst.

Yyyyyeah I dunno, looks way more like a CULT to me.

Have a look at post 86 f'rinstance.
Colorado has too many Chicago Democrats moving there. Send them back to the City they fucked -up with liberal policies. Can't run now you two faced Democratic bastards.

Totally average Americans who love their country. Don't get confused communitst.

Yyyyyeah I dunno, looks way more like a CULT to me.

Have a look at post 86 f'rinstance.
Colorado has too many Chicago Democrats moving there.

Oooooookkaaaay that's not even remotely related to my post.

Tonight....Colorado Springs.

"President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence are hosting a “Keep America Great Rally” Thursday evening at the Broadmoor World Arena in Colorado Springs.

Doors open to the general public 2:00 p.m. Thursday and the rally begins at 5:00 p.m. All times are local. Check back for live updates throughout the day and evening!"

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH: Sights and sounds from the festive crowd at the TRUMP RALLY in Colorado Springs

As usual ,full house. The DEMS? Can't even fill up a 200 seat "Town Hall". Except Commie Sanders. There are enough commie college student in every state for that old bastard to appeal to. Even though his only platform is to tear the country up.

Trump is on TV telling, to an unenthusiastic crowd, how the section of wall that fell down is Fake News. Lying POS.

It was probably the thousands and thousands of people dancing on top of it. The sound of that causes cancer.

Forum List

Back