Ya'll ready for another Trump rally?

WE will keep the right to bear arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Tonight....Colorado Springs.

"President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence are hosting a “Keep America Great Rally” Thursday evening at the Broadmoor World Arena in Colorado Springs.

Doors open to the general public 2:00 p.m. Thursday and the rally begins at 5:00 p.m. All times are local. Check back for live updates throughout the day and evening!"

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH: Sights and sounds from the festive crowd at the TRUMP RALLY in Colorado Springs

If you've seen one nazi rally, you've seen them all.

You're thinking of the Bernie rally. That's down the hall, second door on the left...

Fight breaks out at Bernie Sanders rally over "Black Guns Matter" t-shirt

Black-Guns-Matter-Shirt.jpg

You do know Bernie's family were killed by Nazis, right?

They missed one.

We knew THAT was coming....from a trump supporter.

Colorado should be a Sanctuary for legal citizens .....not criminal illegals alliens !!!!!!!!!!

4 MORE YEARS the crowds shout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES
Hiked Colorado and went to Estes Park last summer. Liberal virus is infecting the state with all the California style development and liberal lunacy.

Hopefully Colorado is waking up now!!!!!!!!!!!! byt the amazing answer from this great crowds I'd say they are!:2up:

the arena seats 8000. A small NBA stadium is twice that size.

IN GOD WE TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLESS BLESS BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thewave:

Ya'll ready for another Trump rally?

Umma give it a miss. Fawning-down drunk hero-worship sycophancy makes me break out in "The Willies". And then I throw up a lot.
Why don't they just admit it's a revival meeting for the trump cult.

They have. They just use different words.

Like .... (holds nose) ... "adore".

I have to go puke now. :puke3:

Yeah they certainly are unabashed emotional basket cases.

"President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence are hosting a “Keep America Great Rally” Thursday evening at the Broadmoor World Arena in Colorado Springs.

Doors open to the general public 2:00 p.m. Thursday and the rally begins at 5:00 p.m. All times are local. Check back for live updates throughout the day and evening!"

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH: Sights and sounds from the festive crowd at the TRUMP RALLY in Colorado Springs

I wonder if maybe half those people who attend these rallies do so just for the sake of seeing a world-renowned freak show and carnival act. They just can’t look away from the monstrosity.

I hate to say it, but, those standing behind Fat Donnie look like they were bused in from Trumptard U.

MAY GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

MAY GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS EVERYWHERE!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

IN GOD WE TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLESS BLESS BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thewave:

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F9b6bc323b0c3b215f98e3ea9415b6c4a%2F205655250%2FRTX3FRSH.jpeg

Thanks for demonstrating my point.

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

:dig:

My brother is excited about going to the big rally in North Charleston next week.

Trump has been in this region a lot of times, but I've never saw his speeches in person.

I lost my political virginity after I realized how broken The Democrats are. Violent riots at a MLK
parade...Or AIM shutting down a Columbus day parade with threats of violence. Democrats don't speak for US anymore.

My brother is excited about going to the big rally in North Charleston next week.

Trump has been in this region a lot of times, but I've never saw his speeches in person.

Oh, goody.

Last rally I went to, a bunch of MLK marchers, in the name of "Passive Resistance", tried to murder their opponents. Which soured my milk on liberalism and democrats. Did I use the wrong adverbs spelling or grammar? That doesn't take away from my life experience.

No, you used the wrong conclusion. A rally or march has nothing to do with "liberalism" or "democrats [sic]". And on the latter you used the wrong spelling.

Forum List

Back