Ya'll ready for another Trump rally?

Tonight....Colorado Springs.

"President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence are hosting a “Keep America Great Rally” Thursday evening at the Broadmoor World Arena in Colorado Springs.

Doors open to the general public 2:00 p.m. Thursday and the rally begins at 5:00 p.m. All times are local. Check back for live updates throughout the day and evening!"

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH: Sights and sounds from the festive crowd at the TRUMP RALLY in Colorado Springs

I wonder if maybe half those people who attend these rallies do so just for the sake of seeing a world-renowned freak show and carnival act. They just can’t look away from the monstrosity.

"Totally Drunk Sycophants"?
Totally average Americans who love their country. Don't get confused communitst.

Yyyyyeah I dunno, looks way more like a CULT to me.

Have a look at post 86 f'rinstance.
Colorado has too many Chicago Democrats moving there.

Oooooookkaaaay that's not even remotely related to my post.
Of course it is. Is he not in Colorado?

Trump is on TV telling, to an unenthusiastic crowd, how the section of wall that fell down is Fake News. Lying POS.
Nice try with the deception. He did not deny that "a section" fell, the crowd is actually "very" enthusiastic. Lying is all lefties have to offer.

"President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence are hosting a “Keep America Great Rally” Thursday evening at the Broadmoor World Arena in Colorado Springs.

Doors open to the general public 2:00 p.m. Thursday and the rally begins at 5:00 p.m. All times are local. Check back for live updates throughout the day and evening!"

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH: Sights and sounds from the festive crowd at the TRUMP RALLY in Colorado Springs

I wonder if maybe half those people who attend these rallies do so just for the sake of seeing a world-renowned freak show and carnival act. They just can’t look away from the monstrosity.

Of course. That's what it's always been. Freak shows sell. They always have.

Love the United States of America.

Sleepy Joe was sleepy a long time ago....but now he is really sleepy! :laugh:

I love this President!!!!

How come the Bernie freak show ain't selling?

"Totally Drunk Sycophants"?
Totally average Americans who love their country. Don't get confused communitst.

Soooooooooooo you're saying it's related because "Colorado", "Chicago" and "Cult" all begin with a C?

Read much?

That tells us that most of those rally goers have nothing better in life...just bunch of useless critters with too much time on their hand. But hey a circus can be entertaining I guess

How come the Bernie freak show ain't selling?

Because it's not a freak show. Could it be any simpler?

Bernie's not painting himself orange, not dissing Muslims/Mexicans/Indians, not whining about insufficient worship, not calling for audience to beat the crap out of each other, not using profanities, you know, all the lowest common denominator stuff. Nuts and bolts of politics isn't emotional fast food. That's Rump's domain.

If there's ANY DOUBT WHATSOEVER about the pitfalls of cult worship, just watch the next post.

Pogo Predicts.

new 217 new Judges! appointed under Trump

that is a record!

and we are going up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Soooooooooooo you're saying it's related because "Colorado", "Chicago" and "Cult" all begin with a C?

Read much?
Liberal urban Democratic political machines have the lock-step mentality. Trump rallies celebrate freedom. Drop the cheese puffs, leave the basement, feel the sun on your face. Reject communist ideology and Bernie Sanders.

I flipped over to watch the one from last night but for some reason that Ingraham woman decided it better to just show it in the background with no sound while she led the usual partisan circus with her guests.

That woman has the personality of a rock. Just really annoying all the way around. So I turned the tv off and went to bed.
She was sexually rejected by Bill Clinton and that made her so anti-Clinton.

no

Seen one, you've seen them all.

I am happy that Tucker is no longer getting bumped for these spectacles.

Agreed. For some strange reason, Trump never seems to have anything of substance to talk about. He just speaks in superlatives and vague references, never anything specific.

Oh lookie! Here's some goober making precise references and trying to be specific. Let's see now, how many people can we count?

1...2...3...4...5...6...7... :21:

thumbnail_IMG_0930.jpg
CRCs who don't know the grass roots method of the Iowa Caucus....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If you've seen one nazi rally, you've seen them all.

You're thinking of the Bernie rally. That's down the hall, second door on the left...

Fight breaks out at Bernie Sanders rally over "Black Guns Matter" t-shirt

Black-Guns-Matter-Shirt.jpg

At least they weren't all in walkers.

Forum List

Back