YEAH BABY!! Schumer takes Turtle out to the shed and bitch slaps him good

It doesn't take much to get the desperate left excited these days. Pretty freaking pathetic.

Of course you won't believe me, but having Trumpsters to trash around for the next couple of years will be hilarious......LOL
A republican president and a republican majority with two old liberal relics as minority leaders and the desperate left thinks it's hilarious. Inappropriate laughter is a sign of mental illness.

Chuck Schumer Threatens Confirmation Delays For Trump's Cabinet Picks Over Ethics Reviews | The Huffington Post

That's the fucking funniest best thing I've seen all year…

587406461b00008d016e6799.jpeg

Mitchy is exposed as the horses ass that he is…

There's a new sheriff in town and he's from the big city, Ken-fucky Bluegrasswipe.

All I can say is Right on. Mitch Mcconells wife is now a member of the Trump cabinet but that in no fucking way gives a green light pass on all cabinet members from getting background checks on everything. Sonic drive in requires background checks on employees, department heads and appointees should meet that plus more.

Chuck Schumer Threatens Confirmation Delays For Trump's Cabinet Picks Over Ethics Reviews | The Huffington Post

There's a new sheriff in town and he's from the big city, Ken-fucky Bluegrasswipe.
OMG...I don't see the GOP ever being able to recover from this...looks like Chuck and the left have played Trump like a fiddle...all this time bluffing like they wanted the white house and majorities in both houses when what they were really seeking was a name change on that document and all the perks that go with it [whistle ring, secret decoder ring, etc. etc.]...gotta hand it to chuck...btw, his new position is more like deputy "Phife", not sherrif Andy.

This is what being hoisted on your own petard looks like.

What is a petard? what does it look like?
I always pictured something much different, ya know, like a harness or something hanging from the second floor of a barns loft and the guy who put it up somehow stepping in it like a snare trap and then a bunch of mule like creatures braying cause they gave him a lift to an upper floor...I'm all confused, usually the word "tard" has a much different prefix here

I'll cook up some popcorn and watch the Democrats squirm in agony as the Trump cabinet is confirmed. Their pain and suffering is delicious, their sour grapes icing and sprinkles on our victory.

5874096d1200002d00ad68f1.jpeg

4 Of 9 Trump Nominees Set For Hearings This Week Haven’t Completed Ethics Disclosures

Mitch McConnell doesn’t care about these “little procedural complaints.”

WASHINGTON ― Senate confirmation hearings for President-elect Donald Trump’s Cabinet picks are set to begin just hours from now. But four of the nine Trump nominees scheduled for hearings this week still haven’t disclosed key financial information to the Office of Government Ethics, which is charged with making sure they don’t break federal ethics laws.

More: 4 Of 9 Trump Nominees Set For Hearings This Week Haven't Completed Ethics Disclosures

How do Trump and his cronies defend this?

/---- We won, you lost. Elections have consequences

Old FuckNutz's life is so pathetic, this is the best thing shim has seen all year. LMAO I'm getting tired of winning and President the Donald has yet to take office.. Life is good :)

Some of them don't even try to pretend they're not being raging hypocrites...

“This Committee, and the American people, have a right to know if a nominee for Secretary of Defense has received compensation, directly or indirectly, from foreign sources,” Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), then one month into the job, wrote in a letter to Hagel that was signed by 25 additional Republican senators. “Until the Committee receives full and complete answers, it cannot in good faith determine whether you should be confirmed as Secretary of Defense.”

But now that President-elect Donald Trump looks apt to retain a financial stake in his multibillion-dollar business enterprise ― with deals connected to foreign businesses and a hotel that is being rented out by foreign governments ― the GOP no longer seems to care.

Republicans in both the House and Senate have refused to hold hearings on Trump’s conflicts of interest, and there is no apparent concern that some of the nine Cabinet nominees scheduled to testify this week have so far failed to properly disclose their financial holdings or reach the customary agreement with the Office of Government Ethics.

Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.), who signed Cruz’s letter and defended Cruz’s attacks against Hagel during a committee vote on the nomination, made no attempt to hide the hypocrisy.

When The Huffington Post asked Inhofe on Monday night if this same standard of disclosing foreign payments should apply to Trump’s Cabinet nominees, he said it shouldn’t.

“So it’s different now because it’s Trump?” we asked.

“That’s just right,” Inhofe said.

“That’s right?” we asked to clarify.

“Yeah,” he said.

A spokeswoman later tried to walk back Inhofe’s answers. “Of course we don’t believe there’s a double standard when it comes to President-elect Trump’s Cabinet picks,” said Daisy Letendre, Inhofe’s communications director. Inhofe, it seems, had made the great political mistake of telling the truth, but you can listen to the exchange ― complete with guffaws from surrounding reporters surprised by his honesty ― here.

Republicans Used to Care About Cabinet Nominees...Until Trump Won

Openly laughed at by reporters...

Forum List

Back