Yeah, dont forget. The plandemic as run by the globalist media and their pets in the govt. The fbi is an institution that protects the globalist kabal

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

They destroyed...(desperately tried to) Joe Rogan.

Yet this the actual determination and conclusion of ivermectin. Something we all knew during the plandemic.

Ivermectin and its use as a treatment for COVID-19 was catapulted to centre stage when the pandemic erased all rhyme and reason in 2020. However, even as the totality of evidence demonstrated Ivermectin’s efficacy, mainstream media and governments across the world dismissed its use based on the absence of randomised control trials. Further to that, virtually anything related to Ivermectin that made mainstream media was negative coverage of a drug that could’ve saved countless lives. Now, at last, a large randomised control study on Ivermectin efficacy for preventing and treating COVID-19 has been released, as discussed in this article by Professor Colleen Aldous, one of the drug’s fiercest advocates. Aldous, a geneticist and clinical researcher at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, raises some critical questions that we ignore at our peril. – Nadya Swart

===================

Prepare ourselves for the coming martyrdom folks. Been saying it for years and it should be that clear to everyone now.

Yet this the actual determination and conclusion of ivermectin. Something we all knew during the plandemic.

Ivermectin and its use as a treatment for COVID-19 was catapulted to centre stage when the pandemic erased all rhyme and reason in 2020. However, even as the totality of evidence demonstrated Ivermectin’s efficacy, mainstream media and governments across the world dismissed its use based on the absence of randomised control trials. Further to that, virtually anything related to Ivermectin that made mainstream media was negative coverage of a drug that could’ve saved countless lives. Now, at last, a large randomised control study on Ivermectin efficacy for preventing and treating COVID-19 has been released, as discussed in this article by Professor Colleen Aldous, one of the drug’s fiercest advocates. Aldous, a geneticist and clinical researcher at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, raises some critical questions that we ignore at our peril. – Nadya Swart

===================

Prepare ourselves for the coming martyrdom folks. Been saying it for years and it should be that clear to everyone now.

All total bullshit.

===================

You want to be lied to. There is no dumber, more gullible poster than you.

Remember the last time there was a successful vaccine developed for an airborne respiratory virus?
Yeah, me neither.
Remember the last time HEALTHY people were quarantined?
Yeah, me neither.

I could go on and on about the INSANITY of the Covid ERROR (Era).
I remember that there were LAWS about EXPERIMENTAL INJECTIONS.
Nuremberg Codes completely ignored in this non-kinetic WAR we're in.

The ENEMY is within.

:evil:

You want to be lied to. There is no dumber, more gullible poster than you.

You ARE up to date on ALL your vaccines and boosters then ?
BillGatesHappy.gif

Remember the last time there was a successful vaccine developed for an airborne respiratory virus?
Yeah, me neither.
Remember the last time HEALTHY people were quarantined?
Yeah, me neither.

I could go on and on about the INSANITY of the Covid ERROR (Era).
I remember that there were LAWS about EXPERIMENTAL INJECTIONS.
Nuremberg Codes completely ignored in this non-kinetic WAR we're in.

The ENEMY is within.

:evil:
Yeah, your paranoia.

Plexiglas virus barriers....Really?????
"Social distancing".....WHAT???
Fucking arrows on the floors in the super markets!
Mass-Stupidity ensued; what a DISGRACE of Humanity, and this Nation!
:eusa_wall:

Forum List

Back