Yeah...just cooperate with the robber hand him the cash...and then he kills you. Learn to use a gun

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is the thing...any robbery can turn into a rape/robbery or a murder/robbery...and you will never know which it will be until you are raped or murdered.........

Employee Shot And Killed By Armed Robber For No Reason; Why You Need To Be Ready And Armed

AKRON, OHIO — 21-year-old Zakareia Husein was working behind the counter at the family-owned pizza shop when an armed man came into the shop and announced a robbery.

Video footage shows what happened on that horrible day, and it happened for no reason other than the fact that the robber has no regard for human life.

In the video, Husein can be seen cooperating with the armed suspect’s demands, handing over the cash in compliance. Then, the suspect opens fire, killing Husein.

The family is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to the capture of the person responsible for this cowardly act.

Police believe that the murder of Husein was committed by the same person who robbed two Family Dollar stores around the same time. In both of those cases, two suspects pistol-whipped employees during the armed robberies.

This is the thing...any robbery can turn into a rape/robbery or a murder/robbery...and you will never know which it will be until you are raped or murdered.........

Employee Shot And Killed By Armed Robber For No Reason; Why You Need To Be Ready And Armed

AKRON, OHIO — 21-year-old Zakareia Husein was working behind the counter at the family-owned pizza shop when an armed man came into the shop and announced a robbery.

Video footage shows what happened on that horrible day, and it happened for no reason other than the fact that the robber has no regard for human life.

In the video, Husein can be seen cooperating with the armed suspect’s demands, handing over the cash in compliance. Then, the suspect opens fire, killing Husein.

The family is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to the capture of the person responsible for this cowardly act.

Police believe that the murder of Husein was committed by the same person who robbed two Family Dollar stores around the same time. In both of those cases, two suspects pistol-whipped employees during the armed robberies.

That pizza shop guy never had a chance to grab a gun even if he had one. That robber looked like a punk kid. Some punk with "affluenza" maybe. In my day the juvenile delinquents stole a car and went for a joyride. Looks like this fucker wanted a joy killing. I've never supported the death penalty but people like that have no conscience and I'm not even sure they can be called human. I just don't get it.

That pizza shop guy never had a chance to grab a gun even if he had one. That robber looked like a punk kid. Some punk with "affluenza" maybe. In my day the juvenile delinquents stole a car and went for a joyride. Looks like this fucker wanted a joy killing. I've never supported the death penalty but people like that have no conscience and I'm not even sure they can be called human. I just don't get it.

This comes from generations of children raising children with no true, adult role models teaching normal, civilized behavior. Odds are...he simply didn't want a witness.....and pulled the trigger.

This comes from generations of children raising children with no true, adult role models teaching normal, civilized behavior. Odds are...he simply didn't want a witness.....and pulled the trigger.

I don't buy that "didn't want a witness" reason. Unless there was a danger the clerk might recognize him even with almost his whole face covered. A regular customer? One-time classmate? I don't think so though, I think he had no reason, just a sick idea he wanted "bragging rights" showing his buddies he had "made his bones". You remember that rich kid who dui killed several people and his lawyers pled "affluenza", claiming he was so rich and pampered and spoiled he had no moral compass so it really wasn't his fault? Can't be sure but behind the mask he looks white. I'm thinking rich white kid out for a "thrill kill". Did you ever see the movie or read the novel "A Clockwork Orange"? Anthony Burgess said he got the title from a cockney slang saying "as queer as a clockwork orange" - something that makes no sense. It's called a dystopian novel, like "Hunger Games". The US almost seems to be in a dystopian place right now, just about everyday something happens there that makes me go WTF?

Forum List

Back