Yeah, Trump did call military personnel "suckers" and "losers"

John Edgar Slow Horses

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2023
Yes, the Orange Hole said it

Hiis Chief of Staff, Major General Kelly heard him say it. Don't need any vid or tape. Kelly's word is sufficient.

You vets who vote for him are flamboozled, and that is only your fault, not that of any one else.

1719793966325.png

Yes, the Orange Hole said it

Hiis Chief of Staff, Major General Kelly heard him say it. Don't need any vid or tape. Kelly's word is sufficient.

You vets who vote for him are flamboozled, and that is only your fault, not that of any one else.

View attachment 969749
Military leadership is full of Trump Hating Democrat Douchebags. He said, she said bullshit.

Noooooooooo! What battalion was Biden in again? Obama? Clinton then?

Obama was not eligible for the draft
Clinton and Biden received legitimate college deferments

Trumps excuse?
Wait for it…..

Bone Spurs!
:auiqs.jpg:

Obama was not eligible for the draft
Clinton and Biden received legitimate college deferments

Trumps excuse?
Wait for it…..

Bone Spurs!
:auiqs.jpg:
Obama couldn't volunteer? Legitimate? HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Real heroes we had there. Better rip on trump for it.

Obama couldn't volunteer? Legitimate? HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Real heroes we had there. Better rip on trump for it.

Wasn’t a draft dodger because there was no draft

Trump dodged the draft with a lie about “Bone Spurs”

Nope, he said he heard it. Not that anyone told him.

Then show me General Kelly saying that!

Otherwise it's this...

Which would be hearsay.

Got a fu(kin problem with The King's English, moron?

More betterer yet, leuttuce put Kelly under oath.

Your leader is a suckeer and a loser, Marchimede.

We watched your leader the other night...

"The bus comes at seven, that's when my Uncle got eaten by cannibals because I, er, then I beat Medicare into making me wear my pants on my head, you're a child and I like the smell of glue. Inflation was a gazillion percent when I took office and no troops died under my watch."

And that's the guy you trust. Whatever, azzhole, the entire world watched that the other night. You are so wrapped up with being the boss of me through liberal Marxist policies that you're devoid of logic, truth and reason.

As always whenever your fu(k gets in office the first thing they should do while they still have political capital is take my fu(kin guns away.

Just get it the fu(k over with and say the likes of me shouldn't be allowed to vote.

-

Before I showed up this thread had zero satire.

Nope, he said he heard it. Not that anyone told him.

Your leader is a suckeer and a loser, Marchimede.
So what if he DID say say it ? Kelly is a disgruntled, fired ex-employee, with a chip on his shoulder. These are one of the least credible types of people in society. If your claim relies on that, you have NOTHING.

Biden Repeats Debunked ‘Suckers’ and ‘Losers’ Hoax​

Biden repeated the lie that Trump called deceased American soldiers “suckers” and “losers.” Numerous former Trump administration officials have publicly refuted the phony story. Even left-wing Snopes admitted, “there appeared to be no evidence of an audio or video recording of the remarks in question, nor was there any documentation, such as transcripts or presidential notes, to independently confirm or deny the alleged quotes’ authenticity.”

Forum List

Back