Yeah, We Know It's Fake -

No.....she may not be doing it in that photo...but that is what she actually wants to do...she was wearing a Cuban flag on her shirt.....she is a sympathizer with the prison island...
I wear a pan African flag on my shirt and i dont want to rip up the constitution.

She does.....she was at a march where they were marching in support of banning and confiscating guns...

No.....she may not be doing it in that photo...but that is what she actually wants to do...she was wearing a Cuban flag on her shirt.....she is a sympathizer with the prison island...
I wear a pan African flag on my shirt and i dont want to rip up the constitution.

She does.....she was at a march where they were marching in support of banning and confiscating guns...
The constitution is way more than the 2nd amendment. There is no proof she wants to rip it up.

The constitution is way more than the 2nd amendment. There is no proof she wants to rip it up.

she was wearing the flag of Cuba........and no, I am not going to let you piss on my leg and tell me it's raining...

Changing the photo is a manipulative way of lying about what these kids did. When do you lie? When the truth doesn't serve you and in fact works against you.

The nRA and their supporters are not served by truth, so they lie.

she was wearing the flag of Cuba........and no, I am not going to let you piss on my leg and tell me it's raining...
I dont care what she was wearing as long as it wasnt a torn up constitution.

Changing the photo is a manipulative way of lying about what these kids did. When do you lie? When the truth doesn't serve you and in fact works against you.

No, it's a way of expressing the impression given by their words and activities, and especially those of the groups pulling their strings.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

California democrats passed a bill to let violent criminals out of prison early, the NRA fought against it...

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

Another person lying about someone in a bid to try to demonize them. 2aguy, I suggest you go to the link in the OP, play the video, and then pause it right after she rips the target in half. If you do so, and then look closely at her shirt, you will see that it is a couple of ribbons, a FL state pin, a No BS button, and a couple of other buttons. And, even though it's kinda blurry, you can definitely see that there is no Cuba flag on her shirt.

Try again.

No, it's a way of expressing the impression given by their words and activities, and especially those of the groups pulling their strings.

no, it's a way of lying.

this is pretty basic shit, even a trumptard should be able to figure out that a fake photo is a lie.

i find it hard to believe that i've been giving you clowns too much credit, but i have.

no, it's a way of lying.

You mean kinda like this?

trump-hitler-painting.jpg

no, it's a way of lying.

this is pretty basic shit, even a trumptard should be able to figure out that a fake photo is a lie.

i find it hard to believe that i've been giving you clowns too much credit, but i have.

Well, if they are passing around fake news stories about a child pedophile ring being ran by Hillary out of the basement of a pizzaria as being the gospel truth, you can bet your ass they are going to think this photoshop is real.

If it promotes their agenda, it's gotta be true. If not? It's "fake news".

no, it's a way of lying.

good boy, you got it on your second or third try

no, it's a way of lying.

good boy, you got it on your second or third try

Seems you can't count, either.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back