🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yemen Houthis launch 'martyr' videos to raise morale

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Only a bunch of nuts would think it is a good thing to lose your life to become a martyr.

Yemen Houthis launch 'martyr' videos to raise morale
  • : 09 Mar 2015 23:50
Iranian-allied Houthi militants have released videos made by their fighters before they were killed in action which highlight the sectarian nature of the conflict in Yemen.
houthi-fighters-holding.jpg
Houthi fighters holding weapons ride on the back of a patrol truck in Sanaa March 6, 2015. REUTERS/Khaled Abdullah

SANAA: Iranian-allied Houthi militants have released videos made by their fighters before they were killed in action which highlight the sectarian nature of the conflict in Yemen.

The Shi'ite Muslim group seized the capital Sanaa and much of the north in September and have since battled Sunni tribesmen backed by al Qaeda militants in Yemen's central mountains, fighting in which dozens of people have been killed every week.

Sixteen videos posted online by the Houthi channel al-Masira in an apparent bid to boost morale show bearded fighters in green headbands brandishing rifles, urging obedience to their leader Abdel Malik al-Houthi and praising death in the cause of "holy war".

Continue reading at:

Yemen Houthis launch martyr videos to raise morale - Channel NewsAsia?

Hope this is keeping with the intent of the thread. I was going through my list of news articles referencing Yemen. I came across a video, "Oddest Way to Smuggling Camel from Yemen to Saudi Arabia". At first I found it amusing because it is a short, very bad quality video of two people carrying a camel over a hill. Then I thought more about it and it might be a bit more that what it first appears to be. The .ir at the end of the domain name is for Iran.
Oddest Way to Smuggling Camel from Yemen to Saudi Arabia
Wednesday, March 11, 2015 10:56 PM

Forum List

Back