Yemen Raid Yielded No Significant Intelligence

vlad_hombre

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2017
Oops.

I guess President* Dumbass lied again.

Last month's deadly commando raid in Yemen, which cost the lives of a U.S. Navy SEAL and a number of children, has so far yielded no significant intelligence, U.S. officials told NBC News.

Although Pentagon officials have said the raid produced "actionable intelligence," senior officials who spoke to NBC News said they were unaware of any, even as the father of the dead SEAL questioned the premise of the raid in an interview with the Miami Herald published Sunday.

But the only example the military has provided turned out to be an old bomb-making video that was of no current value.

Yemen SEAL raid has yielded no significant intelligence, officials say

Oops.

Last month's deadly commando raid in Yemen, which cost the lives of a U.S. Navy SEAL and a number of children, has so far yielded no significant intelligence, U.S. officials told NBC News.

Although Pentagon officials have said the raid produced "actionable intelligence," senior officials who spoke to NBC News said they were unaware of any, even as the father of the dead SEAL questioned the premise of the raid in an interview with the Miami Herald published Sunday.

But the only example the military has provided turned out to be an old bomb-making video that was of no current value.

This was the raid planned when Obama was president using his intelligence community.

So you guys really believe the military will just make public any worthwhile intelligence information they found? They also said they found a lot of valuable intelligence information in the Bin Laden raid which I don't doubt they did but I don't recall much if any of it being made public.

Oops.

The Pentagon must have lied to the President. So why would other "officials" try to bust fellow employees?

Oops.

Exactly what department was this "senior official" in? Was he privy to the information taken from the raid. There are literally thousands of "senior officials", many, if not most, would not have access to this information.

So answering that he was "unaware" could be true, even if there was valuable information. If he's not privy, then of course he's unaware.

Name and position is the only way to give this report credibility. Without those, it simple b.s.

We have no idea if "Operation Redwing" in 2005 yielded "significant data" or if it was even made strategic sense in a conflict that the Obama administration had no stomach for but it took the lives of about 20 brave members of the Military. I don't recall NBC even caring about it and the rest of the media ignored it until the book by Seal Veteran Marcus Luttrell. Why in the world would unnamed alleged "U.S. Officials" want to demean the courage and loyalty of Navy Seals today?

Oops.

Un-named sources. Am I right?

Unnamed "U.S. Officials" allegedly leaked to NBC news? How long is the criminal conspiracy in the MSM going to get away with this stuff and how long is the psychotic angry left going to buy it?

Pretending that using anonymous sources is some sinister new phenomena is so lame.

I'll grant you DC is leaking faster than ever, but that's because career professionals have realized there's a lunatic in charge.

Oops.

Of course he and Spicer lied about it. It's been his MO since day one. Not only was there no discernible intelligence gathered but a $25,000,000 aircraft is now in the hands of the enemy.
Trump's credibility is so off the charts negative that if he ever decides the USA needs to go to war, no one will believe him. If he lies about stupid shit like the small turnout for his inauguration or how the press doesn't use sources, or 3-6 million illegals voted... everyone will think he's lying when he comes on TV saying the country is in " grave danger."

So you guys really believe the military will just make public any worthwhile intelligence information they found? They also said they found a lot of valuable intelligence information in the Bin Laden raid which I don't doubt they did but I don't recall much if any of it being made public.

It's not about making it public.

It's about senior officials saying there isn't any.

IMG_0227.JPG
Unnamed "U.S. Officials" allegedly leaked to NBC news? How long is the criminal conspiracy in the MSM going to get away with this stuff and how long is the psychotic angry left going to buy it?

Oops.

Of course he and Spicer lied about it. It's been his MO since day one. Not only was there no discernible intelligence gathered but a $25,000,000 aircraft is now in the hands of the enemy.
Trump's credibility is so off the charts negative that if he ever decides the USA needs to go to war, no one will believe him. If he lies about stupid shit like the small turnout for his inauguration or how the press doesn't use sources, or 3-6 million illegals voted... everyone will think he's lying when he comes on TV saying the country is in " grave danger."

Actually, that was a $75,000,000 aircraft.

Oops.

This was the raid planned when Obama was president using his intelligence community.

Planned but rejected because the intelligence wasn't good enough.

But, Trump has no use for intelligence in any form or venue.

Pretending that using anonymous sources is some sinister new phenomena is so lame.

I'll grant you DC is leaking faster than ever, but that's because career professionals have realized there's a lunatic in charge.
With an impartial media, unnamed sources might be considered fair play.

Unfortunately, with the media defeated and their petulant reaction to Trump's victory and the rise of fake news, no one with any sense of objectivity can but question the legion of questionable sources, especially those quoting "unnamed sources". Times, and the legitimacy of the media, has changed. The media have no one to blame but themselves.

Oops.

Actually, that was a $75,000,000 aircraft.
Thanks for the correction. The Trump disaster is always worse than I suspect.

Forum List

Back