🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YES! Baltimore Cops Gonna' Get Charged with Murder

Did the OP run away from his thread because this is one whopper of a fail. See post #1

Baltimore is leftist lala land

and they are unions members

guess that makes them part of the Purple Shirt gang.

The most powerful unions in this country aren't the teamsters or the labor or trade unions. They are the policeman's unions and that is part and parcel why things have gotten so out of control in the last 30 years.

Cops have been shooting and arresting at will but their unions have gotten them off any charges. What's changed? Smartphones. People with their smartphones and CCTV. Too bad there was no one with a smartphone when Trayvon Martin was murdered.

You'd think cops would have caught on to this by now. But they're just too fucking stupid and arrogant.
did you know that 1/2 of the cops arrested are black and one of them is a woman?

that' makes you a racist and a sexist by your own standards.

suck on that

I hate social liberals as they're clearly screwed up in the head. They base their belief system on bullshit.
you need to look up the word "system".

leftist believe what the leftist media tells them, there is no system to being a parrot.
And rightwingers believe what the rightwing media tells them. It works both ways. People too often think according to partisanship rather than for themselves as individuals. They hear what they want to hear; they believe what they want to believe.
utter non-sense.

you put 10 cons in a room you will get 5 different opinions

you put 1000 leftist in a room you won't get 1 opinion b/c none of them will speak until a leader tells them what to think.

They will never be convicted.

I agree. That guy had loads of health problems that he exacerbated by not following his doctors orders.

Also that fucking racist idiot of a Prosecutor should be removed from the whole deal. That speech she made should have kicked her right out of her cushy job. Talk about a racist asshole.

I agree. That guy had loads of health problems that he exacerbated by not following his doctors orders.

Also that fucking racist idiot of a Prosecutor should be removed from the whole deal. That speech she made should have kicked her right out of her cushy job. Talk about a racist asshole.

What amazes me about her, is how young she looks and talks. I don't know what her age is, but I've seen a couple interviews with her and she seems way too young for a job of this magnitude.

I don't think any of the rioters realized half the cops were black. Wouldn't it be funny if only the black cops were convicted??? What would happen then? lol

Agreed.

The entire country watched that disgrace of a States Attorney suck up to that disgrace of a Mayor and throw those six police folk under the bus.

First things first... motion for a change of venue, outside the boundaries of Baltimore City and County.

Forum List

Back