🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YES! Baltimore Cops Gonna' Get Charged with Murder

Interesting!

Teapers will riot tonight.

Did they ? I must have missed it.
Guess they couldn't get off there fat asses. They decided to join you in racial nonsense and crying on the premer hate site on the inter0web...USMB. I am sure you didn't miss that one, you were the lead teaper. Fucking teapers...most pathetic things on earth.

God, i can't wait until you teaper pussied put down your doughnuts and try to start your race war. I can't fucking wait.

You seem to have missed (or forgotten) the idiotic OP ("YES! Baltimore Cops Gonna' Get Charged with Murder") which, of course, can carry the death penalty. Now there is the stupid lie you conveniently overlooked.
:cool-45:
You don't get the death penalty for 2ND DEGREE MURDER, a stupid lie you perpetrated..

Where in the OP does it say anything about 2nd degree murder. Remarkably, you are as vapid as you are mendacious.
2nd degree murder is what the one cop was charged with, dingleberry.

Yeah ... I'm aware of the facts which were ignored by both the loony leftard who ignorantly titled this thread - "YES! Baltimore Cops Gonna' Get Charged with Murder" - and by you.

Last edited:
Gee! Isn't this fun. One young man dead. Six cops charged with murder. Does it get any better?

I'm guessing the seven families of those involved and none of the Baltimore businesses that are getting hammered would call this fun but I understand how one such as you might. Loony lefties are putrid bags of mindless hate.

As Cancellations Mount, The Economic Ripples Spread

By: Daniel Leaderman Daily Record Business Writer April 29, 2015

"More upcoming events at the Baltimore Convention Center were canceled or rescheduled following Monday's riots, and nearby restaurants and hotels are already feeling the squeeze."
As cancellations mount the economic ripples spread Maryland Daily Record
You fucking idiot. Do you understand what irony is? Fucking fool.

Fair enough. My apologies.

Interesting!

Guess they couldn't get off there fat asses. They decided to join you in racial nonsense and crying on the premer hate site on the inter0web...USMB. I am sure you didn't miss that one, you were the lead teaper. Fucking teapers...most pathetic things on earth.

God, i can't wait until you teaper pussied put down your doughnuts and try to start your race war. I can't fucking wait.

Thing is, they don't have to ... thug on thug slaughter is doing the dirty work.
With about 60% black residents, 90% of Baltimore's murder vics are black and 90% of perps are also black.

Yes!

Marilyn Mosby is going to charge the redneck white cops who killed Freddie Gray. Good!
Baltimore is leftist lala land

and they are unions members

guess that makes them part of the Purple Shirt gang.

The most powerful unions in this country aren't the teamsters or the labor or trade unions. They are the policeman's unions and that is part and parcel why things have gotten so out of control in the last 30 years.

Cops have been shooting and arresting at will but their unions have gotten them off any charges. What's changed? Smartphones. People with their smartphones and CCTV. Too bad there was no one with a smartphone when Trayvon Martin was murdered.

You'd think cops would have caught on to this by now. But they're just too fucking stupid and arrogant.
did you know that 1/2 of the cops arrested are black and one of them is a woman?

that' makes you a racist and a sexist by your own standards.

suck on that

I hate social liberals as they're clearly screwed up in the head. They base their belief system on bullshit.
you need to look up the word "system".

leftist believe what the leftist media tells them, there is no system to being a parrot.

Blah blah blah, another innocent persons will be fired and punished without proofs...
Only Gray was guilty in his death, he was running from cops(and i don't think that innocent person will run from cops!) with such traumas!

Interesting!

Race war is already on. Has been ever since the Zimmerman frame-up. And here's the guys running it. Didn't you know ?

th
th

To point out some simple facts here:

3 of the 6 cops charged are black.

The driver, who carries the heaviest charge of all, is black.

But look at the idiots in this thread, yee-hawing about throwing redneck cops in jail, and generally acting like a bunch of confederate flag-waving hillbilly cops were just charged.

It's quite illustrative of the stereotypes that take the place of reality for your average progressive.

Black chief of police, black DA, black driver of the police van...it's the fault of white redneck racists.

Yeah, that's about the usual.

To point out some simple facts here:

3 of the 6 cops charged are black.

The driver, who carries the heaviest charge of all, is black.

But look at the idiots in this thread, yee-hawing about throwing redneck cops in jail, and generally acting like a bunch of confederate flag-waving hillbilly cops were just charged.

It's quite illustrative of the stereotypes that take the place of reality for your average progressive.

Black chief of police, black DA, black driver of the police van...it's the fault of white redneck racists.

Yeah, that's about the usual.
I agree with you completely. This issue is not about race, it's about police brutality. Those who are trying to portray this as a racial incident are making utter fools of themselves.

Yes!

Marilyn Mosby is going to charge the redneck white cops who killed Freddie Gray. Good!
Baltimore is leftist lala land

and they are unions members

guess that makes them part of the Purple Shirt gang.

The most powerful unions in this country aren't the teamsters or the labor or trade unions. They are the policeman's unions and that is part and parcel why things have gotten so out of control in the last 30 years.

Cops have been shooting and arresting at will but their unions have gotten them off any charges. What's changed? Smartphones. People with their smartphones and CCTV. Too bad there was no one with a smartphone when Trayvon Martin was murdered.

You'd think cops would have caught on to this by now. But they're just too fucking stupid and arrogant.
did you know that 1/2 of the cops arrested are black and one of them is a woman?

that' makes you a racist and a sexist by your own standards.

suck on that

I hate social liberals as they're clearly screwed up in the head. They base their belief system on bullshit.
you need to look up the word "system".

leftist believe what the leftist media tells them, there is no system to being a parrot.
And rightwingers believe what the rightwing media tells them. It works both ways. People too often think according to partisanship rather than for themselves as individuals. They hear what they want to hear; they believe what they want to believe.

Turns out 'Freddy The Freeloader' was a fucking pussy drama-queen. Everytime he was arrested he went into a big fucking act. All the locals knew he was a sub-human thug. He would steal anything from anyone. The locals, as in Big Mikes case were more than happy when the thug negros died.

Turns out 'Freddy The Freeloader' was a fucking pussy drama-queen. Everytime he was arrested he went into a big fucking act. All the locals knew he was a sub-human thug. He would steal anything from anyone. The locals, as in Big Mikes case were more than happy when the thug negros died.
None of that, and it's all gossip, not factually proven, means anything--the man, if he deserves a death sentence, needs to be tried and convicted of something that results in a death sentence. The police do not have the right to treat him with brutality and lack of care no matter how much of a drama queen he may be.

Stealing is not a death penalty crime. If he was a thief, that does not mean he deserves a death penalty, especially without a trial. Your support of police brutality, I imagine, goes as far as being glad a black man is dead. If it were a white man, you'd be singing another tune, no doubt.

If the next thousand career criminal thugs who died in police custody were fucking White I couldn't care less.
If one of my sons turned out to be a 'Big Mike' or a 'T-Boner' I'd pull the fucking switch on them myself.

Forum List

Back