Yes, Democrat Voter Fraud is Real

There has never been one documented case of voter fraud in the history of elections.

It’s a Trumpanzee fantasy....like CNN and the DNC colluding.
/—-/ Here you go Spanky: Counting the documented cases of voter fraud in 2016

Voter fraud doesn’t exist, that’s why voter ID laws should not exist. They are racist. It racist to have to prove who you are in order to vote.

Some people can’t afford ID. They should be allowed to vote.

There has never been one documented case of voter fraud in the history of elections.

Voter fraud doesn’t exist, that’s why voter ID laws should not exist. They are racist. It racist to have to prove who you are in order to vote.

All states offer free photo ID. Besides, is it racist to require ID to register to vote, or cash a check or fly on a plane?

All states offer free photo ID. Besides, is it racist to require ID to register to vote, or cash a check or fly on a plane?

Racist. There is no voter fraud. Voter ID laws are racist, like all Trumpanzees.

Racist. There is no voter fraud. Voter ID laws are racist, like all Trumpanzees.
/—-/ is requiring a signature to vote racists? What if the signatures don’t match, I’d it racist to ask for ID then? I’m an inspector for the BOE. A person wanted to vote but someone had already signed by his name and voted. Was it racist of me to ask for ID?

/—-/ is requiring a signature to vote racists? What if the signatures don’t match, I’d it racist to ask for ID then? I’m an inspector for the BOE. A person wanted to vote but someone had already signed by his name and voted. Was it racist of me to ask for ID?

Any possible way of verifying one’s identity in order to vote is inherently racist.

Any possible way of verifying one’s identity in order to vote is inherently racist.
/—-/ Oh I forgot to mention everyone involved was White.

/—-/ So if you were an inspector how would you resolve the problem of a second person trying to vote when someone else already signed? FYI the number of signatures and cast ballots must match.

Forum List

Back