Yes Democrats

The end of the status quo is near. Both parties are throwing everything they have at Trump and his popularity with the people just keeps growing. There's a reason for that...We won't get fooled again. It's time to clean house.

If Trump gets elected he will burn America down and build something new on the top of the ashes.

Many millions of Americans agree that this is necessary.

None of the other Republican or Democratic candidates can stop him.

The middle class is angry. They have had to suffer loss of jobs, loss of economic certainty, and partial employment, while the wealthy becomes even wealthier as the stock market booms.

I hope to God that Trump does not win. I don't even know anyone who wants him to win.

But I understand why he is popular with so many people.

If Trump gets elected he will burn America down and build something new on the top of the ashes.

Many millions of Americans agree that this is necessary.

None of the other Republican or Democratic candidates can stop him.

The middle class is angry. They have had to suffer loss of jobs, loss of economic certainty, and partial employment, while the wealthy becomes even wealthier as the stock market booms.

I hope to God that Trump does not win. I don't even know anyone who wants him to win.

But I understand why he is popular with so many people.
You don't need to fear a Trump presidency. He's smart enough to pick the best advisers and he's smart enough to listen to them. He'll make great deals for America and won't sell us down the river like Obama has and he'll get things done like building the wall and getting illegals out of the country.

It really doesn't surprise me that Trump is doing well. American's elected Obama twice on the promise of "change" - Trump wants to change things too. American's aren't liking where America is headed, polls are regularly showing that over half of us don't think we're headed in the right direction... The logical choice then is to choose a candidate who supports "change" of the current status quo.

I think Clinton is doing herself a disservice for not playing on the peoples desire for change, but I suppose she's hard pressed to pull that off since she is pretty much status quo...

I'm quite curious to see how things go when the competition really starts.

Trump is a circus clown, even without the ridiculous hair piece.

With his casual insults, he has made permanent enemies with a very large number of influential people.

He has no respect for anyone but himself. That's because he is a billionaire, and billionaires think everyone who isn't rich is a loser.

He has damaged all the other candidates who would have made good Presidents.

Trump reminds me of Ross Perot, a billionaire who ran as a third-party candidate, putting Bill Clinton in the White House.

It really doesn't surprise me that Trump is doing well. American's elected Obama twice on the promise of "change" - Trump wants to change things too. American's aren't liking where America is headed, polls are regularly showing that over half of us don't think we're headed in the right direction... The logical choice then is to choose a candidate who supports "change" of the current status quo.

I think Clinton is doing herself a disservice for not playing on the peoples desire for change, but I suppose she's hard pressed to pull that off since she is pretty much status quo...

Americans want change, and they keep voting for the Republicans and Democrats who never give change.

Someone once told me that doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results was the definition of stupid.

Americans want change, and they keep voting for the Republicans and Democrats who never give change.

Someone once told me that doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results was the definition of stupid.
And which of the two parties do you vote for?

Trump is a circus clown, even without the ridiculous hair piece.

With his casual insults, he has made permanent enemies with a very large number of influential people.

He has no respect for anyone but himself. That's because he is a billionaire, and billionaires think everyone who isn't rich is a loser.

He has damaged all the other candidates who would have made good Presidents.

Trump reminds me of Ross Perot, a billionaire who ran as a third-party candidate, putting Bill Clinton in the White House.
Matt Drudge might elect Donald Trump: The GOP front-runner’s secret weapon is the conservative media icon
Need a mint?

Forum List

Back