Yes, George W. Bush Was A Terrible President

They will have to invent a new word for how bad Obama is if Bush was "terrible"

He was and is a thousand times better than the asshole you guys elected.

Howler alert...

Who do you claim elected Obama, dear?

It is almost certainly the funniest downstream effect in US voting history that Obama was elected by the filthy god damned scum who in 2004 re elected the most failed president in the history of the United States (but only by EVERY hard measure used to determine presidential success).

That most of these people are too stupid to do the calculus doesn't change the fact that had that ratty little cocksucker from Tejas been sent packing as he should have been, the chances of Obama being on the ballot in 2008 were pretty close to zero.

They will have to invent a new word for how bad Obama is if Bush was "terrible"

No, actually they won't. Obama cakewalked it through two elections. Bush lost his first one cheated to "win" it, then used anti-gay bigotry to win in 2004. By 2006, voters realized what a mistake he was, but could only vote out his party from Congress, and not get rid of him. Too bad for the country. After losing two wars and destroying the economy, America was glad to be rid of him.

Just in case some of your suffer from STML (Short Term Memory Loss) or are under illusion that this President SUCKED!!! I just thought I would remind some, because I seen a similar thread asking if we thought he was a terrible President or bad President....

He was:

Bush: Terrible President, Also Not a Smart Man -- Daily Intelligencer

Did you read the stupid op-ed that the left apparently depends on as it's only source of information about the previous president? It is a vacant hodge podge of assumptions and amateur psychobabble. It wasn't hard to be a star compared to the degenerate sleazebag Clinton administration so let's just say that the rapist was the worst president in modern history.

Just in case some of your suffer from STML (Short Term Memory Loss) or are under illusion that this President SUCKED!!! I just thought I would remind some, because I seen a similar thread asking if we thought he was a terrible President or bad President....

He was:

Let's have an Obama v. Bushtard election, and see who wins. Prediction: Obama CAKEWALKES it to victory.

Bush's policies of sending jobs to China and soldiers to the Middle East was a flop and disaster.

And the election of Obama in response to these failures of Bush would never had happened if Bush had done things differently.

So conservatives really only have themselves to blame for Obama's election cakewalks.

He was:

Let's have an Obama v. Bushtard election, and see who wins. Prediction: Obama CAKEWALKES it to victory.

Bush's policies of sending jobs to China and soldiers to the Middle East was a flop and disaster.

And the election of Obama in response to these failures of Bush would never had happened if Bush had done things differently.

So conservatives really only have themselves to blame for Obama's election cakewalks.
You are an idiot

He was:

You are an idiot

Sure, calling me names will restore Bush's reputation and make voters wish the GOP were back in charge again. Riiiiiiiight. Dream on.

You conservatives need to learn from your mistakes, but you can't even admit to them. All this cringe-inducing "Bush was actually a good President" crap is just sad and pathetic, and it's not helping you.

You are an idiot

Sure, calling me names will restore Bush's reputation and make voters wish the GOP were back in charge again. Riiiiiiiight. Dream on.

You conservatives need to learn from your mistakes, but you can't even admit to them. All this cringe-inducing "Bush was actually a good President" crap is just sad and pathetic, and it's not helping you.

You are an idiot
Bushs favorability is 1% behind Obama as we speak
Any Dem was going to win the election in 2008
All you ignorant/lying liberals didn't know any better
Considering it was the Lefts fault that he has a "bad" rep
Considering THEIR policies are the reasons the economy crashed in the first place
Granted, the wars didn't help
Facts do not mean shit, ey?

VampireBushSucksLiberty%27sBlood.jpeg

That evil subhuman has disgraced his nation forever in so many ways! May he be hauled up before an International Tribunal before he dies and be shamed before the entire world for his crimes!

Forum List

Back